0 Likes/2 Replies/40 ViewsOriginal poster petek 67 posts
Even with the pretty basic limitations of Story Mode I think the Community could likely come up with some much better alternatives to Reda's tiresome contracts;-)
B00MSIE 373 posts
I do like Valhalla, it is not a bad game, but has so many flaws. The Reda missions are the same as with everything in Valhalla. It is added, but in the most simplistic way. Same with
- River Raids (Why can you just walk in every fort? No ports or any defense? Why isn’t there just silver instead of the foreign ***)?
- Meditate (Time stand still, while it gets day or night, nothing else changes)
- Civilian NPC behaviour (worst in any AC ever)
- Jomsviking AI (think we should leave the I out of this)
- Detection system. Guards never detect me and if they do, you just climb something
- HDR (what happened here? Was a lot better in the previous AC’s)
- Sound effect (same effect for multiple things and everything sounds hollow)
They only thing Valhalla does great, is trying to beat the record of being most buggy game ever. Most annoying, I never had to replay so many hours because of lost/corrupted savegames and getting stuck in the campaign.
So if they add a story mode, I think it will be the same...