Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Pelzer31c
    5 posts

Still not an official response from Ubi. Hasn't shown up in the Known Issues thread.

• Desty...
    1 posts

The quest wedding horns appears in my completed quests tab whilst also stating that the quest is tracked, because of this im unable to finish the east anglia quest line. Ive progress further in the story without realising and my saves of before i attempted the quests are gone. Looking for a way to get the quest completed or the issue solved

• RaunchyNO
    5 posts

there are more bugs in this quest that make it impossible to progress. and all are not in the list. been about a week by now. getting fed up with ubisoft. a lot of games have gamebreaking bugs in them and they can't even get their lists correct. and time and time again the same thing.

• EmmaBrown99
    2 posts

I have this issue too on PC.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

Hey all! Thanks for all the details provided here about this issue regarding this pledge, as well as with the mission 'Wedding Horns'. Our teams are investigating reports of similar sounding issues, and we'd like to grab more information to forward to the team. If possible, we'd greatly appreciate any clips showing the issue happening, including any related issues, such as 'Wedding Horns' not being visible on the map / log due to completion.

Official Response
  • xInkedButterfly
    3 posts

Sameeee except i completed the wedding horns quest and it said i should go speak to Randvi but when i got back nothing happened, the mane and tails cutscene never started and i couldn't finish the alliance so i decided to do the other alliances to see if it would sort itself out and after the next alliance the mane and tails cutscene played out when i got back but i still can't complete East Anglia. I have finished all other alliances and it still won't let me complete the East Anglia alliance, I'm stuck now and can't progress any further so i hope they fix it soon.

• xInkedButterfly
    3 posts

I can't finish the East Anglia Alliance. I completed the Wedding Horns quest and when i went back to my settlement to speak to Randvi nothing happened. I started another alliance to see if it would fix itself and the Mane and Tail cutscene that was supposed to play after Wedding Horns played out after i came back to complete a different alliance, i completed all alliances on the map and now I'm stuck on East Anglia, there is no quest, no quest marker, no indication that wedding horns even existed now, absolutely nothing. I can't continue with the main story, i can't continue upgrading my settlement, i can't unveil any more order members, i can't do anything now, the East Anglia Alliance is just gone but it shows on the map i haven't completed the Alliance and now I'm just stuck there cause there is no other alliances left, except apparently Hordafylke in Rygjafylke but i don't think I've made it that far yet in the main story so it's not on my alliance map.

I've spent 104 hours playing this game and it's looking like my only option is to start the whole game over(cause i don't have any saves before the Wedding Horns quest), which i really don't want to do, is anyone working on a patch?!

• Andy_QPR_164
    12 posts

Just an update from me. The issue is still there but I noticed when I go into completed quests it shows wedding horns under the completed list but still shows it in green as if it still requires completing (if that's makes sense). Not sure what video clips I could provide that may help but I could send a picture of what I am explaining if that helps?

• acarter47
    16 posts

I went though the wedding and everything and thought it was finished, I didn’t even notice it for a while and I’m too far along to reload a save.

• ChocolatePhish
    2 posts

@acarter47

Did you talk to people and do activities at the wedding ? , I've got a bug where the NPCs you need to talk to are dead on the floor , is this the same as your issue?

• ShiNoKageXIII
    1 posts

Hello I've completed everything from the quest wedding horns, but my game has reached a game breaking bug where I can't proceed forward from the quest. I am able to pledge to other places but no matter what I do I can't complete east angilia. I've tried re pledging and I still have no quests. I've even tried deleting and re installing and no luck. I currently have 21 hours in my playthrough and really don't want to start again. Is there any bug fixes currently on the way for this issue?

• genchild-001
    6 posts

I have the digital version of the game on the PS4 console. Completed Grantebridge,Ledecestrescire, East Anglia, Lunden, Oxenefordshire, and then at some point I noticed East Anglia was back on the map to pledge to. It was completed with the "Mane and Tail" event that concluded, I got XP and skill points etc. If I repledge, my quest log shows "wedding horns" again, even though that was completed with the hooking up with brothir and nothing further for me to do. Apparently there are many more locations that were supposed to unlock to pledge to on the alliance map, but I didn't realize it was bugged and continued on. 90 + hours. I completed Jorvik, Vinland, Snotinghamshire, Wincestre and cannot move forward because I'm missing Cent, Lincolnshire, Essexe, Suthesxe, and whatever else I cannot move forward now, because there are no other areas to pledge. They just show up by name on the map, no white pledge markers. I have no quests to complete and East Anglia is stuck in the pledge mode because I can't pledge to anyone else. How in the world did Jorik open, but not Cent if they are supposed to unlock at the same time? I had to refer to player walkthroughs to even know I was supposed to have an option to pledge to those locations. I am at 290 in skill level and do not want to start a new game. Please give a patch that opens all of the alliance map so I can move on!

• genchild-001
    6 posts
    • I have the digital version of the game on the PS4 console. Completed Grantebridge,Ledecestrescire, East Anglia, Lunden, Oxenefordshire, and then at some point I noticed East Anglia was back on the map to pledge to. It was completed with the "Mane and Tail" event that concluded, I got XP and skill points etc. If I repledge, my quest log shows "wedding horns" again, even though that was completed with the hooking up with brothir and nothing further for me to do. Apparently there are many more locations that were supposed to unlock to pledge to on the alliance map, but I didn't realize it was bugged and continued on. 90 + hours. I completed Jorvik, Vinland, Snotinghamshire, Wincestre and cannot move forward because I'm missing Cent, Lincolnshire, Essexe, Suthesxe, and whatever else I cannot move forward now, because there are no other areas to pledge. They just show up by name on the map, no white pledge markers. I have no quests to complete and East Anglia is stuck in the pledge mode because I can't pledge to anyone else. How in the world did Jorik open, but not Cent if they are supposed to unlock at the same time? I had to refer to player walkthroughs to even know I was supposed to have an option to pledge to those locations. I am at 290 in skill level and do not want to start a new game. Please give a patch that opens all of the alliance map so I can move on!
  • Bushwickedly
    109 posts

@genchild-001 What happens if you pledge East Anglia again? Can you complete it? i.e. finish Wedding Bells? Can you go to location to see if it updates?

• genchild-001
    6 posts

@bushwickedly So East Anglia shows as a white marker again, although it was once a black raven. Then I repledge, Randvi sticks a knife in the table, Eivor declares she's pledging to East Anglia and in my quest log, it shows "Wedding Horns" but no quest marker. I go to East Anglia anyway and scower the whole territory searching for something that might have to be activated again to recompleted that location, but there is nothing. None of the characters are even in the town anymore. I loot and clear every area before I move on unless it's above my level of play so there isn't anything in East Anglia to complete except for the crazy daughters.

• CrazyTheThird
    1 posts

Yep, same issue here.

• iBankstro
    7 posts

Im also having this problem

• Kikikc
    10 posts

Still no answer? It's really game breaking indeed, because it doesn't seem to be any workaround 😕
    @Ubi-Spud

• jimiellis55
    7 posts

@ubi-baron I cant do the mission wedding horns at all I cant even start it

• jimiellis55
    7 posts

@ubi-baron like its to the point to where I dint even want to play the game anymore i need a fix for this or yall can say bye to me as a customer ive loved all yalls games but this right here is the tip of the ice birge for me im to high of a level to start over i just want to play it but it [censored] me off ever time I get on because im stuck and cant do a thing about it

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics