Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Andy_QPR_164
    12 posts

Just an update from me. The issue is still there but I noticed when I go into completed quests it shows wedding horns under the completed list but still shows it in green as if it still requires completing (if that's makes sense). Not sure what video clips I could provide that may help but I could send a picture of what I am explaining if that helps?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein players were unable to report to Randvi following "Wedding Horns" is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Reporting on East Anglia" following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • acarter47
    16 posts

I went though the wedding and everything and thought it was finished, I didn’t even notice it for a while and I’m too far along to reload a save.

• ChocolatePhish
    2 posts

@acarter47

Did you talk to people and do activities at the wedding ? , I've got a bug where the NPCs you need to talk to are dead on the floor , is this the same as your issue?

• ShiNoKageXIII
    1 posts

Hello I've completed everything from the quest wedding horns, but my game has reached a game breaking bug where I can't proceed forward from the quest. I am able to pledge to other places but no matter what I do I can't complete east angilia. I've tried re pledging and I still have no quests. I've even tried deleting and re installing and no luck. I currently have 21 hours in my playthrough and really don't want to start again. Is there any bug fixes currently on the way for this issue?

• genchild-001
    6 posts

I have the digital version of the game on the PS4 console. Completed Grantebridge,Ledecestrescire, East Anglia, Lunden, Oxenefordshire, and then at some point I noticed East Anglia was back on the map to pledge to. It was completed with the "Mane and Tail" event that concluded, I got XP and skill points etc. If I repledge, my quest log shows "wedding horns" again, even though that was completed with the hooking up with brothir and nothing further for me to do. Apparently there are many more locations that were supposed to unlock to pledge to on the alliance map, but I didn't realize it was bugged and continued on. 90 + hours. I completed Jorvik, Vinland, Snotinghamshire, Wincestre and cannot move forward because I'm missing Cent, Lincolnshire, Essexe, Suthesxe, and whatever else I cannot move forward now, because there are no other areas to pledge. They just show up by name on the map, no white pledge markers. I have no quests to complete and East Anglia is stuck in the pledge mode because I can't pledge to anyone else. How in the world did Jorik open, but not Cent if they are supposed to unlock at the same time? I had to refer to player walkthroughs to even know I was supposed to have an option to pledge to those locations. I am at 290 in skill level and do not want to start a new game. Please give a patch that opens all of the alliance map so I can move on!

• genchild-001
    6 posts
    • I have the digital version of the game on the PS4 console. Completed Grantebridge,Ledecestrescire, East Anglia, Lunden, Oxenefordshire, and then at some point I noticed East Anglia was back on the map to pledge to. It was completed with the "Mane and Tail" event that concluded, I got XP and skill points etc. If I repledge, my quest log shows "wedding horns" again, even though that was completed with the hooking up with brothir and nothing further for me to do. Apparently there are many more locations that were supposed to unlock to pledge to on the alliance map, but I didn't realize it was bugged and continued on. 90 + hours. I completed Jorvik, Vinland, Snotinghamshire, Wincestre and cannot move forward because I'm missing Cent, Lincolnshire, Essexe, Suthesxe, and whatever else I cannot move forward now, because there are no other areas to pledge. They just show up by name on the map, no white pledge markers. I have no quests to complete and East Anglia is stuck in the pledge mode because I can't pledge to anyone else. How in the world did Jorik open, but not Cent if they are supposed to unlock at the same time? I had to refer to player walkthroughs to even know I was supposed to have an option to pledge to those locations. I am at 290 in skill level and do not want to start a new game. Please give a patch that opens all of the alliance map so I can move on!
  • Bushwickedly
    109 posts

@genchild-001 What happens if you pledge East Anglia again? Can you complete it? i.e. finish Wedding Bells? Can you go to location to see if it updates?

• genchild-001
    6 posts

@bushwickedly So East Anglia shows as a white marker again, although it was once a black raven. Then I repledge, Randvi sticks a knife in the table, Eivor declares she's pledging to East Anglia and in my quest log, it shows "Wedding Horns" but no quest marker. I go to East Anglia anyway and scower the whole territory searching for something that might have to be activated again to recompleted that location, but there is nothing. None of the characters are even in the town anymore. I loot and clear every area before I move on unless it's above my level of play so there isn't anything in East Anglia to complete except for the crazy daughters.

• CrazyTheThird
    1 posts

Yep, same issue here.

• iBankstro
    7 posts

Im also having this problem

• Kikikc
    10 posts

Still no answer? It's really game breaking indeed, because it doesn't seem to be any workaround 😕
    @Ubi-Spud

• TimKnuettel
    1 posts

I cant complete East Engla.
    I finish all task.

• bewaremag
    5 posts

@kikikc @Ubi-kAn anyone ? come on.

can't finish the game and still no reaction from you folks.
    so disapointing

• bewaremag
    5 posts

@epiphany0369 @UbiWan any news ? weeks have past

• Kikikc
    10 posts

Up, bug not fixed in the last version 1.1.0
    75H played, close to have anaything done and can't proceed the main quest 😞

• IcemanTheMeme
    3 posts

@kikikc Same problem here the main story line cannot be completed and ubisoft has been very quiet about this bug.

• xSpecialOpsx
    5 posts

Even after the new update this is still not fixed!!! East Anglia is the only remaining to plegde, I can’t continue with the story. The quest are already finished, finnr already joined my settlement and even got the trophy.

please look into this!

• Chacarron_9
    4 posts

Hello, East Anglia was completed but the alliance map displays it as available and allows me to pledge even though I completed it. Because of this, I can’t complete the main story line and it’s extremely upsetting. I’ve had this issue for weeks now and none of the updates have fixed issues regarding the Alliance Map. I’m 50 hours deep into the game, and don’t want to restart because of something like this.

if anyone else has this problem, is there a fix?

• xSpecialOpsx
    5 posts

I’m playing on the ps4 and even after the new update this is still not fixed!!!

East Anglia is the only remaining to territory to plegde, I can’t continue with the main story.

All the quests regarding pledging East Anglia are already finished, finnr already joined my settlement and I even got the trophy for completing it.

I’m already 90 hours in, so not looking to start over again..

please look into this!

• ShmuelValenci
    5 posts

After I finished East englia saga and return home it did not pledge to me and now i cant continue the cent, essexe, suthexe, Lincolnshire sagas.
    i can go to wincestre,sontinghamscire and jorvik and they all above my skill rank.
    here how is see it my Alliance map: https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?album_id=5997252780&photo_id=503593893185
    and if i try to pledge again its mark the mission wedding horns like this: https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?album_id=5997252780&photo_id=503593895870

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics