Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

Hey everyone,

Thanks for posting here on the forums about this issue. I just finished the East Anglia arc myself last night so hopefully we can check through the final events and see if anything may have been missed. 🙂

Firstly, at the wedding ceremony, did you all make sure to interact with all of the events at the party? This included a shooting game, a drinking game, the feast table and fetching Finnr down from the church roof. Did you speak to Valdis and Oswald prior to the prompt to do so, or only approach them after completing all events as well?

Did you receive the "Reporting on East Anglia" quest to approach Randvi after the wedding is fully finished, or is it this quest that is missing for you all? Have you tried reloading a previous save and playing through the ceremony again, to see if it successfully triggers after that?

Any images or video clips that can be provided would be a big help. Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • Jimmys568
    3 posts

In the same situation. Still not fixed in the 1.1.0 update. This issue needs to be resolved else none of us can continue

• Jimmys568
    3 posts

Yes. I've completed both 'Wedding Horns' and 'Mane & Tail' quests with both in my completed questlog however 'Reporting on East Anglia' quest isnt present.

Yes I completed all wedding activities, fetched Finnr down from the roof (even have him as unlocked because of the dialogue choices I made). I've spoken with everyone I can find in the whole town and longhouse but there are no more dialogue options offered.

undefinedundefined

• acarter47
    16 posts

@ubi-woofer yes, I've completed all of that and even got the PSN trophy "The Good Saxon" for completing East Anglia, but it just shows "committed" on the map for East Anglia and the raven statue isn't placed.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

Thank you both for your responses. I think it would be very helpful to the developers if I could gather screenshots from your quest logs showing that both "Wedding Horns" and "Mane & Tail" are completed, and also that you do not have the option to speak to Randvi at the Alliance Map to report on East Anglia. If you could post these additional images here to this thread, that would be much appreciated.

Which platform are you both playing on as well out of interest? I'm on PS4, are either of you also on PS4?

Official Response
  • cilheo
    7 posts

Oh, I am not the only one. I have hope with 1.1.0 but nothing..

I don't want to restart the game...

• cilheo
    7 posts

And nothing in the "know bug".

So, ubisoft, I need to restart the game from 0 ?

• cilheo
    7 posts

I have exactly the same bug and I play on pc.
    I will post some screen tomorrow.

• Zenshen87
    1 posts

@ubi-woofer Same bug here on PC. Both quests completed. Went back to the wedding and nothing else to do with those quests or anyone to speak with. Visiting different locations doesn't help or reset it either.

• cilheo
    7 posts

@ubi-woofer
    all screenshot that you need 🙂 sorry, there are in french 🙂undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefined

• maurogiona
    9 posts

The mission doesn’t appear in The mission list !!!!

• KGHector
    3 posts

ive completed it, cant hand in. Been waiting agers for it to be fixed.

• maurogiona
    9 posts

@kghector what do you mean??

• jimiellis55
    7 posts

@ubi-woofer im on ps4 I will post some pictures tomorrow showing you what im stuck on i cant even start the mission at all

• bewaremag
    5 posts

Many of us have reported this game breakng bug but no answer from Ubi official support :
    East Anglian quest is finished and we have the East Anglian Arm Ring but cannot report to Randvi, the quest doesn't update so we dont have the "report to randvi".

@Ubisoft when you want !

• Tibcsuu8370
    2 posts

@bewaremag Hello...I have this bug ... 😕

• DinuGeorge2000
    2 posts

I completed all the quests în East Anglia, but i can't speak to Randvi to complete the alliance.

• Knupson
    4 posts

@dinugeorge2000 Same happening to me. Do you have A Wise Friend quest active?

• DinuGeorge2000
    2 posts

@knupson yes, a wise friend quest worked for me.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 489 posts

Hey there folks.

I can confirm that this issue is known to the development team and is under active investigation at the moment. To assist the team with their investigation we would like to request save files from you if you haven't already submitted those to us and if you're playing on PS4 or PC, it is not possible to export save files on other platforms unfortunately. You should be able submit your save files to us by starting a Live Chat or contacting our support teams on Facebook and Twitter who will be able to open a case for you and then following these instructions.

Official Response

Suggested Topics