Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DinuGeorge2000
    2 posts

I completed all the quests în East Anglia, but i can't speak to Randvi to complete the alliance.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3529 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein players were unable to report to Randvi following "Wedding Horns" is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Reporting on East Anglia" following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Knupson
    4 posts

@dinugeorge2000 Same happening to me. Do you have A Wise Friend quest active?

• DinuGeorge2000
    2 posts

@knupson yes, a wise friend quest worked for me.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 255 posts

Hey there folks.

I can confirm that this issue is known to the development team and is under active investigation at the moment. To assist the team with their investigation we would like to request save files from you if you haven't already submitted those to us and if you're playing on PS4 or PC, it is not possible to export save files on other platforms unfortunately. You should be able submit your save files to us by starting a Live Chat or contacting our support teams on Facebook and Twitter who will be able to open a case for you and then following these instructions.

Official Response
  • maximovangi
    3 posts

I have the same issue! I play on PC, after finishing the fight with rued and talking to finnr who now is in my crew I can't confirm the quest with Ranvi.
    I noticed that if I go to the quest log the quest has dissapeared and if I go to completed quest it is tehre but still marked...

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

As mentioned I did all the tasks: Afterwards i looked for a walkthrough https://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-valhalla/Wedding_Horns. I did everything mentioned here only i fought with Rued insted of letting oswald fight him... Maybe there is the issue? THe next mission reporting on east anglia never appeared as should according to this walkthrough. https://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-valhalla/Reporting_on_East_Anglia
    For now it is not a big issue because I can continu with other territories. But as I read by my fellow gamers that only is a short term solution. Hope you can do something about it!

Yours faithfully

• acarter47
    16 posts

@ubi-woofer PS5 for me.

• ApGOD48
    15 posts

@ubi-woofer yes after the east anglia ark completes cant talk to randvi for completing it on alliance map also quest a wise friend start automaticallly where valka also gets bugged and after moving some steps where randvi should be standing so i cant go forward in game . its a game breaking bug i have reported it personally to ubisoft customer care with vedios , screenshots . they told team is working but i dont know when will fix come which is very disaapointing making me asking for refund .

• ApGOD48
    15 posts

@ubi-woofer yes after the east anglia ark completes cant talk to randvi for completing it on alliance map also quest a wise friend start automaticallly where valka also gets bugged and after moving some steps where randvi should be standing so i cant go forward in game . its a game breaking bug i have reported it personally to ubisoft customer care with vedios , screenshots . they told team is working but i dont know when will fix come which is very disaapointing making me asking for refund .

• Kikikc
    10 posts

95h of game, almost everything done except the main quest (and fishing, buging too), can we juste have an answer @Ubi-kAn, just so that we know that Ubisoft is aware of this issue, and maybe working on it?

• ApGOD48
    15 posts

same bugg still today i have reported to customer care i have reference id also i gave them vedio screenshot everything still no fix or update . i dont understand what is ubisoft doing . i demand a refund now for this game breaking bug @ubi-unicorn @Ubi-Duck @Ubi-Fractal @Ubi-Borealis @Ubbe-Ragnarson @Ubi-Hydrated @Ubi-Houck

• acarter47
    16 posts

@ubi-woofer Sorry for the late pics, but this is what I'm seeing on my end.undefined

• MSUZeppfan
    3 posts

@shmuelvalenci same here

• acarter47
    16 posts

@chacarron_9 Same here, you're not alone in that. So far no fix.

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@acarter47 Check her for a solution or bug reported that's acknowledged. If not post in player support. Hope this helps. https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/81608/updated-23-12-reported-issue-megathreads-check-here-for-your-issue

• DroopilyTiaras5
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • DroopilyTiaras5
    2 posts

@ubi-woofer Was there a solution for this glitch? I too am experiencing this issue and the update didn't seem to correct it. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!
    Platform: Xbox One
    Wedding Horns & Main and Tail Status: Completed

• MSUZeppfan
    3 posts
  • Kikikc
    10 posts

Quick update, finally got a response from Ubisoft support.
    We are several players who have reported this issue, so they are aware of it. We just need to wait now

• gafi69
    1 posts

@kikikc do you think it will take a long time to fix, or we would have to start again once it is fixed?

• Kikikc
    10 posts

@gafi69 They didn't tell me if this issue was to be fixed in the next patch or later 😕
    I don't think we'll have to start a new game, but I'm not sure, as I'm not working as Ubisoft x)

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics