Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AustinSwauvo
    3 posts

Any more news on this being fixed? Didn't see it on the list of bugs, have stopped playing until they fix it.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2837 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein players were unable to report to Randvi following "Wedding Horns" is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Reporting on East Anglia" following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • AustinSwauvo
    3 posts

Any update on them fixing this? Stopped playing since I can't move forward in the game anymore

• MSUZeppfan
    3 posts

@austinswauvo me 2. I put in a ticket and have been told "thanks for your patience!" ... wish i hadn't preordered a buggy game and had waited for the 50% off sale ... maybe the bugs will be fixed by then?

• Il_FaS80
    5 posts

So this new 1.1.1 patch did not solved this game breaking issue, and we are still stuck in a way that won't let us move further with the main quest.

That's disappointing, I would honestly exepct this kind of issue to imemdiately become top priorities, and therefore to be fixed way before other issues that are more like annoyances, but that don't prevent to move on with the game, like the issue with drunkness after a reload.

😞

• Kikikc
    10 posts

Still not fixed in 1.1.1 ...

• Mimiz118
    1 posts

@cykabazooka got the same. Version 1.1.1 not fix it 😞

• acarter47
    16 posts

Same problem, I was hoping the next update would address the issue. I've cleared the map of all wealth, mysteries, and artifacts in England, currently a lvl400 with about 20ish mastery points. I have reached a full stopping point in the game because the next quest will not generate. I've reported it in a few other threads as well.

• cilheo
    7 posts

@ubi-unicorn @Ubi-Duck @Ubi-Fractal @Ubi-Borealis @Ubbe-Ragnarson @Ubi-Hydrated @Ubi-Houck

Any response ??? We really want a fix for that. We can't finish the game....

• cilheo
    7 posts

@Ubi-Woofer Same with update 1.1.1 ....

Any response ?

• I_BiG_AiDaN_I
    6 posts

East Anglia still not fixed since update so still cant progress.

• I_BiG_AiDaN_I
    6 posts

@cilheo Ditto. Had this game on hold for so long now waiting for a fix but I never hear anything about them looking into this bug. 😠

• Il_FaS80
    5 posts

What puzzle me is that this issue doesn't seems to be acknowledged by devs.

I do not see it listed here:
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-jan-14?lang=en-US
    ore here:
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/81608/updated-14-01-reported-issue-megathreads-check-here-for-your-issue?lang=en-US

Should we reported somewhere else? Am I missing something?

• acarter47
    16 posts

Still nothing.

• fedoraIord
    2 posts

@austinswauvo nothing other than "development team aware and are investigating". I have not even touched this piece of [censored] game since December lol this one bug completely turned me off the game. Can't even progress the story anymore.

• Andy_QPR_164
    12 posts

@i_big_aidan_i

Same here. Went on and completed any other available regions but I'm now stuck as I need to complete East Anglia to progress any further. Got to this point before Christmas so this is nearing in on a month where the game has been unplayable and the developers still haven't fixed the issue. Simply, this game should not have been released when it was. It was obviously at least a few months of being completed

• Andy_QPR_164
    12 posts

@fedoraiord same here. I hadn't touched it since the 23rd but thought optimistically it may be fixed by now. At what point are we due a refund? We've been mis sold a product which was meant to be a complete game. Unfortunately it's nothing of the sort

• Banshee0787
    3 posts

Just as the title suggests, the quest Wedding horns is glitched out. Ive completed Darn near everything in the game and am level 300. That being said, restarting the game is a no go option for me as I would sooner just put the game to rest for good if I had to do something like that. The Quest wedding horns is stuck in some indefinite wedding. I am unable to interact with any of the NPC's to progress further in the quest lines for the region. Im at the point in the game where there isn't much left for me to do, so if this *Bug* doesn't get fixed in the next patch/update or whatever I'll be forced to shelve the game indefinitely as I am unable to progress any further. Now unless there is some other fix out there I am unaware of that doesn't involve going to a game save before that mission takes place, or having to restart the game all over from the beginning I can't say that I would fully recommend this game to anyone as that one hangup is enough to completely ruin the game.

• Banshee0787
    3 posts

Same story with me as well. Stuck in a never ending wedding where they sit in the church and I can't have any dialog with any NPC's. Ive completed every region and only need East Anglia to pledge before the story can progress.
    *Please Fix, Ubisoft!!!*

• Banshee0787
    3 posts

@mmm_dragon same here, Ubi needs to fix this asap

• Il_FaS80
    5 posts

same here, before noticing this thread I found this other one, where I posted my experience:
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/80137/east-anglia-bug?_=1609349602728

I hope it will be fixed in the next patch, because I have nothing else to do and it's a shame not be able to complete the main story because of a bug.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics