Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• blindfire05
    1 posts

I also had this issue. Fortunately, I was able to resolve it. For me, after I finished the "Wedding Horns" quest, I was unable to report to Randvi. I went to the longhouse and settled a dispute between Rowan and Holger, however was still unable to report to Randvi. I was also having trouble with the “Wise Friend” quest bug at that time. In an attempt to resolve this, I fast traveled to Norway and then back to England. When I returned Randvi was at the top of the hill outside the longhouse. This resolved the “Wise Friend” quest, and immediately after Randvi talked with Valka, I got the quest prompt to report on East Anglia. I realize others may be further along in the game than me and so this may not be helpful. But hopefully this helps for anyone in a similar situation as me. 

• maximovangi
    3 posts

@droopilytiaras5 @Ubi-Woofer

I still have the same issue. The update changed that I had the cutscene of two people arguing about the horses tail and his painting equipment. I finished that, that hasn't happend before but there is still no possibility to place a black raven on East Anglia.

• Il_FaS80
    5 posts

same here
    power level 300, completed pretty much anything else, stuck with this bug that doesn't allow me to further progress through the story.
    I hope it will be fixed in the next patch, that I hope will come out shortly.

• nufc_nath
    2 posts

Same here, level 400, done literally everything else i can and i dont fancy reloading a save from 60 hours back to be able to continue and complete to game.

Seems like theres a lot of us having this issue but no response from anyone acknowledging it?

• jhl88
    8 posts

The quest is completed but i never got a next step where i will give the arm ring to randvi and get a raven on the east anglea part on the map, i have the arm ring in my inventory and nothing happens if i try to consoult the map and change regions to something else and then back.

• Nitrosys
    2 posts

Anyone from Ubisoft going to answer?

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@jhl88 Hello there! Sorry to hear about this issue. If possible, could you perhaps provide us a video showing this issue occurring? We'd be happy to take a closer look at things, and forward what we're able to the team!

Official Response
  • jhl88
    8 posts

Yes made a short clip now, if its not enugh just ask for more

If needed i can show my inventory with the arm ring aswell, i forgot to show it in the video

• Kormac67
    816 posts

@jhl88 Hm. What are you actually doing? How did you get a quest log of that length?
    Did you attend Oswald's wedding? That appears to be the latest East Anglia quest.

• jhl88
    8 posts

@kormac67 yes attendend the wedding then came back to finish it but never got thr chanse, so i continued with the story hoping it would show up eventualy, the long quest log im scrolling down is the completed ones, the first 5 is the active ones.
    The blank quest i stop at is the wedding quest that is buged

• Kormac67
    816 posts

@jhl88 Completed quests are not in the log. Looks like nothing completes at all for you.

• jhl88
    8 posts

@kormac67 when looking at the quest log, just press R3 then you can see the completed quests

• AustinSwauvo
    3 posts

Any more news on this being fixed? Didn't see it on the list of bugs, have stopped playing until they fix it.

• AustinSwauvo
    3 posts

Any update on them fixing this? Stopped playing since I can't move forward in the game anymore

• MSUZeppfan
    3 posts

@austinswauvo me 2. I put in a ticket and have been told "thanks for your patience!" ... wish i hadn't preordered a buggy game and had waited for the 50% off sale ... maybe the bugs will be fixed by then?

• Il_FaS80
    5 posts

So this new 1.1.1 patch did not solved this game breaking issue, and we are still stuck in a way that won't let us move further with the main quest.

That's disappointing, I would honestly exepct this kind of issue to imemdiately become top priorities, and therefore to be fixed way before other issues that are more like annoyances, but that don't prevent to move on with the game, like the issue with drunkness after a reload.

😞

• Kikikc
    10 posts

Still not fixed in 1.1.1 ...

• Mimiz118
    1 posts

@cykabazooka got the same. Version 1.1.1 not fix it 😞

• acarter47
    17 posts

Same problem, I was hoping the next update would address the issue. I've cleared the map of all wealth, mysteries, and artifacts in England, currently a lvl400 with about 20ish mastery points. I have reached a full stopping point in the game because the next quest will not generate. I've reported it in a few other threads as well.

• cilheo
    7 posts

@ubi-unicorn @Ubi-Duck @Ubi-Fractal @Ubi-Borealis @Ubbe-Ragnarson @Ubi-Hydrated @Ubi-Houck

Any response ??? We really want a fix for that. We can't finish the game....

Suggested Topics