Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bbTinho
    2 posts

I have the same issue, 3 months and they cant fix it, we can end the game because of this and isnt on the known issues list, it is a shame

• Rydog2582
    1 posts

Yes even if you pledge another area and go back same issue. I’m at the point where I’ve pledged and completed all area except east Anglia. I cannot pledge another area because they are all done except was anglia. The wedding is still happening but not able to talk to anyone. And in fact Colbert is still happily sitting in his throne even thought I saw him die. Super bugged. I have 92 hours in this game and will be forced to give up and quit if not fixed.

• justalistener
    5 posts

@ubi-ginge No, I have tried this. I had 4 territories left including East Anglia, after pledging to each one and finishing each one all I have left is East Anglia and there's no way to move forward.

• justalistener
    5 posts

@cykabazooka I just wish they would be transparent and let us know if they're working on it or if it's lower on the list of priorities. If they don't think there's a work around let us know, and then those of us who want to can restart or go to an earlier save. If they think it's going to take a while let us know. I don't understand the lack of acknowledgement. At least give us some peace of mind.

• acarter47
    17 posts

I've been stuck and unable to proceed with the main story line for about two months now, I've seen other players have the same thing happen as well but there is still nothing even acknowledging the issue that I've been able to find. There are multiple threads on this already, so I guess this is just another bump for the subject. I understand that there are plenty of bugs they are addressing and that it takes time, but I would hope that this would at least be included in the known issues so it can be addressed at some point. Current lvl 400 and then some, I went ahead and cleared the entire map of wealth, mysteries, and artifacts, hoping that there would be an update but that was over a month ago and I've had to shelve the game because there is quite literally nothing else for me to do since there is no story progression available. The East Anglia arc is complete, even have the PSN trophy for it, Wedding Horns and Mane and Tail are both completed, but my map still shows East Anglia to still be "eligible". I'll attach the same photo I uploaded over a month ago in another thread. I will say that I love this game, but I've had less bugs in Cyberpunk 2077, which is saying a lot. PS5.undefined

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@acarter47 Hello there. Thanks for reaching out with this. Our team is aware of this issue currently, and ask those who are experiencing it create a new ticket with our dedicated support team, and attach a copy of your save game files to it, so this information may be forwarded for investigation!

Official Response
  • guest-A9DMC1Cu
    1 posts

Same issue here. Please fix it ASAP. This should not be happening

• Andy_QPR_164
    12 posts

Could we at the very least get an official response with some confirmation that this is being looked into. This issue has been reported so many times over the last few months and I've yet to see an acceptable response that makes me believe it's being acknowledged as a problem that needs to be fixed. Game progress for me has been halted for over 2 months now

• Hoogebangers
    1 posts

@andy_qpr_164 Joined the discord and they have a known issues page, where it doesn't show this as being a known issue as of Jan 28. Jokes on us.

• GarSeeYahh2
    1 posts

After completing the "Wedding Horns" quest, it sits in my quest log as "Completed" however, I am unable to speak with Randvi to complete the pledge to East Anglia.

I am unable to progress through the rest of the timeline which makes this game breaking. It seems there are several people who are having issues with the same quest. I even tried to go back to a much earlier save and re-completed it all and it still happened. I did not see this under the "Known Issues [January 2021]" update and wanted to see if this is being looked into.

It seems this has been a frequent problem for a while now: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/83369/unable-to-progress-with-wedding-horns-post-here

• justalistener
    5 posts

Bump this, ridiculous it's not on the known issues board

• acarter47
    17 posts

@andy_qpr_164 I posted again about this last week, they responded to me saying that they were aware of it, so at least there's that. Still not on the known issue thread, so I'm guessing it's low priority. I'll copy the link below:

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/93984/still-unable-to-complete-east-anglia-arc-still-game-breaking?_=1612381845073

• Andy_QPR_164
    12 posts

Thanks for the replies and at the very least It's good news you had an official reply. The wait goes on...

• darkomerc0806
    1 posts

After finishing the East Anglia story nothing changed on the Alliance map. It shows that I can still pledge to it and when I do nothing happens. No quest or anything. I have progressed quite a bit after it and even completed Vinland and some other available maps but I'm close to the end of available content and cant continue further. Is there any way to send a save file to Ubisoft to fix it for me or something? I didn't see this on today's updated Issue list either. Would appreciate any kind of response.

• volotr0n
    6 posts

@thehoeniges

Did you ever find a fix to this problem? I'm currently experiencing this.

• jhl88
    8 posts

@ubi-wan have you looked in too the issue yet?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Hello there @jhl88!

Apologies for the delayed update. Taking a look at the video, it looks like you were unable to successfully report to Randvi following "Wedding Horns" as well. At least, I don't see this quest in your completed log. Can you remember what the last event you completed in East Anglia was (as part of the "Wedding Horns" quest)?

The development team has been made aware of this issue, and they are currently investigating further. To help us to investigate further, we'd be interested in collecting a copy of your save file to submit alongside your video. Would you be able to open a support ticket and submit your save file. Once you've opened a ticket, please share your ticket number within this thread so we can ensure it's passed on.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • volotr0n
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis

I am having the same issue. I have the arm ring, but can't turn it in.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Hello there @volotr0n!

Would you be able to let us know if you were also able to complete "Reporting on East Anglia" following the completion of "Wedding Horns?" If possible, a video showing your current quest log as well as your completed quest log would be very helpful!

Would you also be able to submit your save file for further investigation, using the steps I provided below?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • jhl88
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis i cant, it says that cus of corvid its only chat suport

Suggested Topics