Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• justalistener
    5 posts

@ubi-wan Do we know when this issue may be fixed? I haven't been able to finish the game because of this. Is it possible I will have to restart the game? If so, I'd rather know now.

Thanks,

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein players were unable to report to Randvi following "Wedding Horns" is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Reporting on East Anglia" following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • guest-DppEkNXO
    11 posts

Same happened to me. Can't reload a save before. Everything is done. I finished the wedding, disappeared from the log, but east englia can't be turned in. If I rechose the region, wedding horns with no text appears in the map window (not quest log).

Lost 40h of game play, ty ubisoft.

• guest-DppEkNXO
    11 posts

Same happened to me. Can't reload a save before. Everything is done. I finished the wedding, disappeared from the log, but east englia can't be turned in. If I rechose the region, wedding horns with no text appears in the map window (not quest log).

3 months old problem, you still ignore.

• guest-DppEkNXO
    11 posts

• guest-DppEkNXO
    11 posts

• guest-DppEkNXO
    11 posts

Can't reload a save before. Everything is done. I finished the wedding, disappeared from the log, but east englia can't be turned in. If I rechose the region, wedding horns with no text appears in the map window (not quest log).

• guest-DppEkNXO
    11 posts

Quest wedding horns bugged. Can't reload a save before. Everything is done. I finished the wedding, disappeared from the log, but east englia can't be turned in. If I rechose the region, wedding horns with no text appears in the map window (not quest log).

• guest-DppEkNXO
    11 posts

Still ignored by ubi? Maybe next year 😄

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@guest-dppeknxo Hello there! Thanks for reaching out. Our team is aware of issues related to 'Wedding Horns', and would like more information. Would you be able to grab a video of the issue occurring for us to review? We also ask that those who are playing on a PlayStation or PC to assist with this investigation by creating a new support ticket, then attach a copy of your save game files to it, where we may forward things up for investigation. 

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@guest-dppeknxo Hello there, and thank you for sharing this. Sorry to hear about it persisting. Our team is aware of some issues regarding the quest, and would like to have more information to assist in this investigation. We ask that those experiencing issues with "Wedding Horns" and pledging to East Anglia provide us with a copy of their save game files, via attaching them to a newly created ticket for review. You can post the case number here when it's made so we can ensure things are in the right place, if you wish! 

Official Response
  • acarter47
    16 posts

@ubi-wan at the risk of sounding like a complete dummy, I don't know how to upload save game files from the PS5 version. As far as I know, the PS5 doesn't currently support external hard drives for anything but PS4 versions.

• acarter47
    16 posts

@ubi-wan at the risk of sounding like a complete dummy, I don't know how to upload save game files from the PS5 version. As far as I know, the PS5 doesn't currently support external hard drives for anything but PS4 versions.

• Twisterz212
    1 posts

Same issue here, There's posts about it in November and still no fix!

• NathandeMaaker
    1 posts

Unable to report to randvi after the east anglia arc

• mojopricey
    2 posts

Hi
    My valhalla game seems to have bugged out. i cannot finish the east anglia pledge. i have done all quests and now its stuck on weeding horn. It will not complete. I have invested 55hours into this game and now i extremely disappointed to put it nice that i have come up against this issue and cannot carry on with the game. i have done all quests. spoken with ranvir, finnr is part of my clan. but the map still shows everytime that i can pledge to east anglia. Do you know of this problem and doing my research on the net you have been told right back in november of it? Is there going to be a fix soon?

Thanks Neill

• mojopricey
    2 posts

Is there still no fix with this. i am now 60hrs in and come up against this problem 😡

• Kikikc
    10 posts

Still not fixed in last update 😔

• humerus48
    2 posts

@guest-dppeknxo
    I have exactly the same Problem, it´s bit dissapointing, that I bought the game on the first day it got out, and since then I am stuck on this quest, on the Wedding horns. I am done with the whole main quest, but I can report to Randvi, because I did not get any quest for it and I can´t continue in the story.
    It is good visible in this video. The region shows commited but there is no option to interact anyhow.

The saddest Thing is, that many people wrote about this problem already in November, and it hasn´t been solved still. Regretting buying the game....

• humerus48
    2 posts

@shinokagexiii I have exactly the same Problem, it´s bit dissapointing, that I bought the game on the first day it got out, and since then I am stuck on this quest, on the Wedding horns. I am done with the whole main quest, but I can report to Randvi, because I did not get any quest for it and I can´t continue in the story.
    It is good visible in this video. The region shows commited but there is no option to interact anyhow.

The saddest Thing is, that many people wrote about this problem already in November, and it hasn´t been solved still. Regretting buying the game....

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts

Hello all!

I've merged together several threads about being unable to report to Randvi following the end of "Wedding Horns" into one singular thread. I apologise if this has disrupted any ongoing discussion taking place. By creating a single thread, we can keep all the information and updates regarding an investigation in one place. I've also now added this to the megathread list.

If you're unable to complete "Wedding Horns" as the NPCs spawn into the quest dead, you can check out this megathread here!

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences of this within the forums. I've gone through this thread and collected all the images/videos/saves that have been submitted for further investigation. These have now been passed on for further investigation by the development team.

The development team are still investigating "Reporting on East Anglia" following the completion of "Wedding Horns." At this moment in time, we have no new information to share regarding the investigation, including an ETA for a resolution. Once we have any new updates to share with you all, they will be posted within this thread or within our News & Announcements forum. Please keep an eye out in these places for any new information!

In the meantime, if you're able to we would recommend reloading a save from prior to accepting this quest to see if this will allow you to complete the quest. The development team have also suggested to try pledging to another location then re-pledging to East Anglia to see if this will help to trigger "Reporting on East Anglia."

Please feel free to update this thread with your own experiences of the issue, or if you have any further questions. Thanks all! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics