• volotr0n
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis

It will not let me complete reporting on east anglia

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein players were unable to report to Randvi following "Wedding Horns" is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Reporting on East Anglia" following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • volotr0n
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis

Case number 14124412

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for providing a video, @volotr0n.

Would you also be able to submit a copy of your save for further investigation using the instructions provided below? Once you've opened a support ticket, please can you share your ticket number here so we can ensure your save is passed on.

Thanks!

*Edit: It looks like you were faster at posting than me! Thanks for opening a ticket as well. Would you be able to attach a copy of your save file to the support ticket as well? Thanks!

Official Response
  • volotr0n
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis Everytime i upload save file, it says file format not supported.

• Ubi-Borealis

@volotr0n - I would recommend uploading it as a .zip file, if you haven't yet tried this. Thanks!

Official Response
  • Il_FaS80
    5 posts

and even this patch didn't fix it.
    😞

• Espartakus_BR
    2 posts

The bug still remains .... even with the latest update 1.1.2.

Common Ubisoft ... it was about 6 months without any concern with your customers related to this bug!!!

I cannot finish the game without this correction!!!!!!!

• guest-9ZWzuhSa
    2 posts

3 months now this has been a bug and it’s still not working.

absolute joke, been reporting this for ages, it’s a game breaker! Been absolutely robbed by Ubisoft, been sold an incomplete product. Every time I get in touch im told the issue is being investigated. 3 months now and still no resolution. And now I’m just being ignored by Ubisoft support on Twitter.

I would like a full refund for this incomplete product, waiting for 3 months for this is a joke.

• justalistener
    5 posts

@ubi-wan Do we know when this issue may be fixed? I haven't been able to finish the game because of this. Is it possible I will have to restart the game? If so, I'd rather know now.

Thanks,

• guest-DppEkNXO
    11 posts

Same happened to me. Can't reload a save before. Everything is done. I finished the wedding, disappeared from the log, but east englia can't be turned in. If I rechose the region, wedding horns with no text appears in the map window (not quest log).

Lost 40h of game play, ty ubisoft.

• guest-DppEkNXO
    11 posts

Same happened to me. Can't reload a save before. Everything is done. I finished the wedding, disappeared from the log, but east englia can't be turned in. If I rechose the region, wedding horns with no text appears in the map window (not quest log).

3 months old problem, you still ignore.

• guest-DppEkNXO
    11 posts

• guest-DppEkNXO
    11 posts

• guest-DppEkNXO
    11 posts

Can't reload a save before. Everything is done. I finished the wedding, disappeared from the log, but east englia can't be turned in. If I rechose the region, wedding horns with no text appears in the map window (not quest log).

• guest-DppEkNXO
    11 posts

Quest wedding horns bugged. Can't reload a save before. Everything is done. I finished the wedding, disappeared from the log, but east englia can't be turned in. If I rechose the region, wedding horns with no text appears in the map window (not quest log).

• guest-DppEkNXO
    11 posts

Still ignored by ubi? Maybe next year 😄

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@guest-dppeknxo Hello there! Thanks for reaching out. Our team is aware of issues related to 'Wedding Horns', and would like more information. Would you be able to grab a video of the issue occurring for us to review? We also ask that those who are playing on a PlayStation or PC to assist with this investigation by creating a new support ticket, then attach a copy of your save game files to it, where we may forward things up for investigation. 

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@guest-dppeknxo Hello there, and thank you for sharing this. Sorry to hear about it persisting. Our team is aware of some issues regarding the quest, and would like to have more information to assist in this investigation. We ask that those experiencing issues with "Wedding Horns" and pledging to East Anglia provide us with a copy of their save game files, via attaching them to a newly created ticket for review. You can post the case number here when it's made so we can ensure things are in the right place, if you wish! 

Official Response
  • acarter47
    16 posts

@ubi-wan at the risk of sounding like a complete dummy, I don't know how to upload save game files from the PS5 version. As far as I know, the PS5 doesn't currently support external hard drives for anything but PS4 versions.

• acarter47
    16 posts

@ubi-wan at the risk of sounding like a complete dummy, I don't know how to upload save game files from the PS5 version. As far as I know, the PS5 doesn't currently support external hard drives for anything but PS4 versions.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics