Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• jhl88
    8 posts

@jhl88 but opened a chat support so i got a ticket number and uploaded my save file

Ubisoft Support Ticket: 14128900

• jhl88
    8 posts

The last thing i remember doing was fingting an angry dane and talking to oswald and the danish guys inside the building and asking the dude that was ment to find a king to join me in my settlement

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Thanks for uploading your save, @jhl88! I've passed this along to the development team for a closer look.

For further news and updates, please keep an eye out within our News & Announcements forum. Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • volotr0n
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis

It will not let me complete reporting on east anglia

• volotr0n
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis

Case number 14124412

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for providing a video, @volotr0n.

Would you also be able to submit a copy of your save for further investigation using the instructions provided below? Once you've opened a support ticket, please can you share your ticket number here so we can ensure your save is passed on.

Thanks!

*Edit: It looks like you were faster at posting than me! Thanks for opening a ticket as well. Would you be able to attach a copy of your save file to the support ticket as well? Thanks!

Official Response
  • volotr0n
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis Everytime i upload save file, it says file format not supported.

• Ubi-Borealis

@volotr0n - I would recommend uploading it as a .zip file, if you haven't yet tried this. Thanks!

Official Response
  • Il_FaS80
    5 posts

and even this patch didn't fix it.
    😞

• Espartakus_BR
    2 posts

The bug still remains .... even with the latest update 1.1.2.

Common Ubisoft ... it was about 6 months without any concern with your customers related to this bug!!!

I cannot finish the game without this correction!!!!!!!

• guest-9ZWzuhSa
    2 posts

3 months now this has been a bug and it’s still not working.

absolute joke, been reporting this for ages, it’s a game breaker! Been absolutely robbed by Ubisoft, been sold an incomplete product. Every time I get in touch im told the issue is being investigated. 3 months now and still no resolution. And now I’m just being ignored by Ubisoft support on Twitter.

I would like a full refund for this incomplete product, waiting for 3 months for this is a joke.

• justalistener
    5 posts

@ubi-wan Do we know when this issue may be fixed? I haven't been able to finish the game because of this. Is it possible I will have to restart the game? If so, I'd rather know now.

Thanks,

• guest-DppEkNXO
    11 posts

Same happened to me. Can't reload a save before. Everything is done. I finished the wedding, disappeared from the log, but east englia can't be turned in. If I rechose the region, wedding horns with no text appears in the map window (not quest log).

Lost 40h of game play, ty ubisoft.

• guest-DppEkNXO
    11 posts

Same happened to me. Can't reload a save before. Everything is done. I finished the wedding, disappeared from the log, but east englia can't be turned in. If I rechose the region, wedding horns with no text appears in the map window (not quest log).

3 months old problem, you still ignore.

• guest-DppEkNXO
    11 posts

• guest-DppEkNXO
    11 posts

• guest-DppEkNXO
    11 posts

Can't reload a save before. Everything is done. I finished the wedding, disappeared from the log, but east englia can't be turned in. If I rechose the region, wedding horns with no text appears in the map window (not quest log).

• guest-DppEkNXO
    11 posts

Quest wedding horns bugged. Can't reload a save before. Everything is done. I finished the wedding, disappeared from the log, but east englia can't be turned in. If I rechose the region, wedding horns with no text appears in the map window (not quest log).

• guest-DppEkNXO
    11 posts

Still ignored by ubi? Maybe next year 😄

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@guest-dppeknxo Hello there! Thanks for reaching out. Our team is aware of issues related to 'Wedding Horns', and would like more information. Would you be able to grab a video of the issue occurring for us to review? We also ask that those who are playing on a PlayStation or PC to assist with this investigation by creating a new support ticket, then attach a copy of your save game files to it, where we may forward things up for investigation. 

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics