Quick Suggestions

• Kikikc
    10 posts

Still not fixed in last update 😔

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein players were unable to report to Randvi following "Wedding Horns" is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Reporting on East Anglia" following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • humerus48
    2 posts

@guest-dppeknxo
    I have exactly the same Problem, it´s bit dissapointing, that I bought the game on the first day it got out, and since then I am stuck on this quest, on the Wedding horns. I am done with the whole main quest, but I can report to Randvi, because I did not get any quest for it and I can´t continue in the story.
    It is good visible in this video. The region shows commited but there is no option to interact anyhow.

The saddest Thing is, that many people wrote about this problem already in November, and it hasn´t been solved still. Regretting buying the game....

• humerus48
    2 posts

@shinokagexiii I have exactly the same Problem, it´s bit dissapointing, that I bought the game on the first day it got out, and since then I am stuck on this quest, on the Wedding horns. I am done with the whole main quest, but I can report to Randvi, because I did not get any quest for it and I can´t continue in the story.
    It is good visible in this video. The region shows commited but there is no option to interact anyhow.

The saddest Thing is, that many people wrote about this problem already in November, and it hasn´t been solved still. Regretting buying the game....

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

I've merged together several threads about being unable to report to Randvi following the end of "Wedding Horns" into one singular thread. I apologise if this has disrupted any ongoing discussion taking place. By creating a single thread, we can keep all the information and updates regarding an investigation in one place. I've also now added this to the megathread list.

If you're unable to complete "Wedding Horns" as the NPCs spawn into the quest dead, you can check out this megathread here!

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences of this within the forums. I've gone through this thread and collected all the images/videos/saves that have been submitted for further investigation. These have now been passed on for further investigation by the development team.

The development team are still investigating "Reporting on East Anglia" following the completion of "Wedding Horns." At this moment in time, we have no new information to share regarding the investigation, including an ETA for a resolution. Once we have any new updates to share with you all, they will be posted within this thread or within our News & Announcements forum. Please keep an eye out in these places for any new information!

In the meantime, if you're able to we would recommend reloading a save from prior to accepting this quest to see if this will allow you to complete the quest. The development team have also suggested to try pledging to another location then re-pledging to East Anglia to see if this will help to trigger "Reporting on East Anglia."

Please feel free to update this thread with your own experiences of the issue, or if you have any further questions. Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Chacarron_9
    4 posts

I have made this issue known roughly two and half months ago now. When completing all the quests of East Anglia and trying to proceed, it still shows as “committed” and therefore, cannot progress the story line. Many players have experienced this and so far nothing. These people don’t bother in letting us know, because they truly don’t care. I asked for a refund (since Cyberpunk 2077 refunded all with issues in gameplay.) I purchased the ultimate edition which is even worse. This company can give two shits because they rather lose a couple players than invest in fixing the game.

this bug/issue also has never appeared on their current issues list. What a disgrace. [censored] Ubisoft

• Chacarron_9
    4 posts

@ubi-wan Ubisoft gives two [censored] about this bug, I have also made this aware two months ago..... what a disgraceful company and won’t issue refunds like cyberpunk 2077 did

@ubi-borealis lol how much priority is this? Have never seen this on the known issues list. A lot of players cannot progress the game because of this. Each patch focuses on silly things like wealth and items when there’s literally people that cannot advance the damn game. It’s actually quiet frustrating in all honesty as there is no transparency on whether this issue is even top priority. Cyberpunk 2077 issued refunds to players and I don’t understand why Ubisoft cannot do the same since this is a malfunction on their end. I feel bad for all the other players given false hopes. This issue has been reported since the game came out, how in the world has this not appeared on the known issues list. Tell the people the truth and we need an ETA when this can be fixed realistically.

East Anglia still shows as “committed” even though all quests have been completed. Get it together.

• Chacarron_9
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Braix96
    1 posts

I have the armband for East Anglia and completed all the relevant quests but it still says committed on the alliance map. Also after completing Sciropescire the only other place I can pledge to is jorvik and that is 50 levels above where I am.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Chacarron_9!

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Please note that the known issues list is not fully comprehensive and does not cover every issue under investigation. Please be assured that this issue is currently being looked at by the development team, and that we hope to have more updates to share with you soon.

Currently, we are unable to provide a definite date for any planned updates. Once this information is made available, it will be shared in our News & Announcements forum, so I would recommend checking here regularly for the most up-to-date news.

Thanks!

Official Response
  • acarter47
    16 posts

@chacarron_9 I checked and they finally added it to the known issues list yesterday.

• Squirtle1997199
    3 posts

I've been playing the game through as you would normally, i completed the West Anglia arc and couldn't report to Randvi. But when i looked at the map i've noticed East Anglia still isn't allied. So the game is bugged, when i select east anglia i have no quests to do and the wedding in elmenham seems to be neverending, yet i have all the quests marked as completed. Its hard to complet the game if i can keep going with the storyline.

• RHu777
    2 posts

Any update on this issue? Been stuck in the game now for almost 3 months. If you can not fix it then just offer a refund for the game. You

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @RHu777!

The development team are still investigating "Reporting on East Anglia" further. We currently don't have any new information to share from the investigation with you all, including an ETA for a fix. Please be assured that once we have any updates to share, they will be posted within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

If you purchased the game from the Ubisoft Store, you are welcome to submit a refund request. If you would like to do this, please can you take the time to read the digital and physical refund policies to check the eligible criteria. If you purchased the game from another retailer, you will need to contact them for your refund request.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • cilheo
    7 posts

And one more month... 5 month that i bought this game and can play it...

Next time, i wait for a -50% offer...

• dennis3d
    1 posts

Hi,

Since 3 weeks after the game released I am stuck on East Anglia.
    I finishd all the quests there and I could not report, at that point I thought this will be fixed with a patch in the future so let me continue in other regions, until the point that the completion of East Anglia locked my progression because I cant pledge other regions now.

Between getting the bug and noticing that I am unable to continu the story is about 30 hours of playtime...
    I stopped playing since and after the latest patch I still can't report to Randvi for completing East Anglia.

All quests are done there.
    I tried to repledge it after pledging Wincestre (Big city to the south) but without any succes.
    I also tried to go back to Norway and return to England but also no succes.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to share your reports with being unable to speak to Randvi to complete "Reporting on East Anglia." The development team are still looking into this issue further. We don't yet have any new information to share with you all from the investigation. Once we have any updates to share, they will be posted within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

@dennis3d - Thanks for taking the time to share you experience with "Reporting on East Anglia." in the forums. Thank you for letting us know what you tried to do to get this quest to trigger as well. I've passed your report to the development team so they can take a closer look.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • VegJoe
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis
    this is in all honesty outrageous. So many non game breaking bugs fixed and focused on, and this is not even on the updated known issues yet.
    last time I buy a Ubisoft game early.

• Espartakus_BR
    2 posts

Re: [Bug with East Anglia Not being able to report to Randvi](/topic/82992/bug-with-east-anglia-not-being-able-to-report-to-randvi)

Please [REMOVED] [Ubi-Borealis Edit: Please do not tag members of staff excessively in this manner, and be patient for a reply. We will get back to you as soon as possible.] and anyone could really help us onto this bug in the East Anglia context (@ubisoft).

For several months, many players are suffering with this bug. After finish all the missions related to East Anglia (Alliance Map), to return to speak to Randvi (reporting about the finishing quests) is not able ... and for this reason the East Anglia region in the Alliance Map remains open, but without mission available, and we cannot go forward about it ... we cannot complete the region.

In my case I already played all the other regions, with more than 88 hours of gameplay, and I cannot finish it until this bug was fixed. There is other topic already opened about this issue, but without any solution. In the last update 1.2.0 I thought that it was already fixed but not yet. The time that we are waiting is so long for this issue, it's more than 6 months!!!!!

C`mon Ubisoft !!!! please prioritize this bug to help several players around the world! In my knowledge about programming is not difficult to do! Put into your agile community issues to provide a better customer journey for your clients! Sometimes I think this is not important for you!!!! We prefer to get all the bugs solved instead of more updates or new events, as it have happened!

Please give us some feedback about it (this specific bug!), all the time the only information that we received is about to wait! But this already passed 6 months!!!
    If you really concern about your faithful customer, put a solution quickly! It is not fair and acceptable to wait more months to get only the right thing! The basic of this game working properly!
    This situation is a lack of respect with us! (In my case, I am customer from Ubisoft for more that 6 years!! - check in my profile!)
    This is only thing what we want !!!!

Thanks., Erik

• justalistener
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis Do we know if this bug is even fixable? If not that would be helpful to know so that if some of us want to bite the bullet and restart we can. Right now you effectively have a bunch of people who bought this game that are in pergatory.

• tippeetom
    2 posts

still no reply, still no fix, dont worry though, we get another completely useless festival update, ive requested a refund but i doubt ill be successful because weve all owned the game too long now, its win win for ubisoft isnt it. i will never pre order an AC ever again, will be waiting uptil it is a total flop and goes on a 50% off sale a couple months after release like watch dogs legion. my game still crashes, even now. still cant get past wedding horns. are they even still pretending theyre going to fix this or are they just giving us the silent treatment until the problem goes away?

Im so done with ubisoft I really am.

FIX YOUR GAMES YOU USELESS FOOLS.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics