Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@guest-dppeknxo Hello there, and thank you for sharing this. Sorry to hear about it persisting. Our team is aware of some issues regarding the quest, and would like to have more information to assist in this investigation. We ask that those experiencing issues with "Wedding Horns" and pledging to East Anglia provide us with a copy of their save game files, via attaching them to a newly created ticket for review. You can post the case number here when it's made so we can ensure things are in the right place, if you wish! 

Official Response
  • acarter47
    16 posts

@ubi-wan at the risk of sounding like a complete dummy, I don't know how to upload save game files from the PS5 version. As far as I know, the PS5 doesn't currently support external hard drives for anything but PS4 versions.

• acarter47
    16 posts

@ubi-wan at the risk of sounding like a complete dummy, I don't know how to upload save game files from the PS5 version. As far as I know, the PS5 doesn't currently support external hard drives for anything but PS4 versions.

• Twisterz212
    1 posts

Same issue here, There's posts about it in November and still no fix!

• NathandeMaaker
    1 posts

Unable to report to randvi after the east anglia arc

• mojopricey
    2 posts

Hi
    My valhalla game seems to have bugged out. i cannot finish the east anglia pledge. i have done all quests and now its stuck on weeding horn. It will not complete. I have invested 55hours into this game and now i extremely disappointed to put it nice that i have come up against this issue and cannot carry on with the game. i have done all quests. spoken with ranvir, finnr is part of my clan. but the map still shows everytime that i can pledge to east anglia. Do you know of this problem and doing my research on the net you have been told right back in november of it? Is there going to be a fix soon?

Thanks Neill

• mojopricey
    2 posts

Is there still no fix with this. i am now 60hrs in and come up against this problem 😡

• Kikikc
    10 posts

Still not fixed in last update 😔

• humerus48
    2 posts

@guest-dppeknxo
    I have exactly the same Problem, it´s bit dissapointing, that I bought the game on the first day it got out, and since then I am stuck on this quest, on the Wedding horns. I am done with the whole main quest, but I can report to Randvi, because I did not get any quest for it and I can´t continue in the story.
    It is good visible in this video. The region shows commited but there is no option to interact anyhow.

The saddest Thing is, that many people wrote about this problem already in November, and it hasn´t been solved still. Regretting buying the game....

• humerus48
    2 posts

@shinokagexiii I have exactly the same Problem, it´s bit dissapointing, that I bought the game on the first day it got out, and since then I am stuck on this quest, on the Wedding horns. I am done with the whole main quest, but I can report to Randvi, because I did not get any quest for it and I can´t continue in the story.
    It is good visible in this video. The region shows commited but there is no option to interact anyhow.

The saddest Thing is, that many people wrote about this problem already in November, and it hasn´t been solved still. Regretting buying the game....

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3907 posts

Hello all!

I've merged together several threads about being unable to report to Randvi following the end of "Wedding Horns" into one singular thread. I apologise if this has disrupted any ongoing discussion taking place. By creating a single thread, we can keep all the information and updates regarding an investigation in one place. I've also now added this to the megathread list.

If you're unable to complete "Wedding Horns" as the NPCs spawn into the quest dead, you can check out this megathread here!

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences of this within the forums. I've gone through this thread and collected all the images/videos/saves that have been submitted for further investigation. These have now been passed on for further investigation by the development team.

The development team are still investigating "Reporting on East Anglia" following the completion of "Wedding Horns." At this moment in time, we have no new information to share regarding the investigation, including an ETA for a resolution. Once we have any new updates to share with you all, they will be posted within this thread or within our News & Announcements forum. Please keep an eye out in these places for any new information!

In the meantime, if you're able to we would recommend reloading a save from prior to accepting this quest to see if this will allow you to complete the quest. The development team have also suggested to try pledging to another location then re-pledging to East Anglia to see if this will help to trigger "Reporting on East Anglia."

Please feel free to update this thread with your own experiences of the issue, or if you have any further questions. Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Chacarron_9
    4 posts

I have made this issue known roughly two and half months ago now. When completing all the quests of East Anglia and trying to proceed, it still shows as “committed” and therefore, cannot progress the story line. Many players have experienced this and so far nothing. These people don’t bother in letting us know, because they truly don’t care. I asked for a refund (since Cyberpunk 2077 refunded all with issues in gameplay.) I purchased the ultimate edition which is even worse. This company can give two [censored] because they rather lose a couple players than invest in fixing the game.

this bug/issue also has never appeared on their current issues list. What a disgrace. [censored] Ubisoft

• Chacarron_9
    4 posts

@ubi-wan Ubisoft gives two [censored] about this bug, I have also made this aware two months ago..... what a disgraceful company and won’t issue refunds like cyberpunk 2077 did

@ubi-borealis lol how much priority is this? Have never seen this on the known issues list. A lot of players cannot progress the game because of this. Each patch focuses on silly things like wealth and items when there’s literally people that cannot advance the damn game. It’s actually quiet frustrating in all honesty as there is no transparency on whether this issue is even top priority. Cyberpunk 2077 issued refunds to players and I don’t understand why Ubisoft cannot do the same since this is a malfunction on their end. I feel bad for all the other players given false hopes. This issue has been reported since the game came out, how in the world has this not appeared on the known issues list. Tell the people the truth and we need an ETA when this can be fixed realistically.

East Anglia still shows as “committed” even though all quests have been completed. Get it together.

• Chacarron_9
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Braix96
    1 posts

I have the armband for East Anglia and completed all the relevant quests but it still says committed on the alliance map. Also after completing Sciropescire the only other place I can pledge to is jorvik and that is 50 levels above where I am.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Chacarron_9!

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Please note that the known issues list is not fully comprehensive and does not cover every issue under investigation. Please be assured that this issue is currently being looked at by the development team, and that we hope to have more updates to share with you soon.

Currently, we are unable to provide a definite date for any planned updates. Once this information is made available, it will be shared in our News & Announcements forum, so I would recommend checking here regularly for the most up-to-date news.

Thanks!

Official Response
  • acarter47
    16 posts

@chacarron_9 I checked and they finally added it to the known issues list yesterday.

• Squirtle1997199
    3 posts

I've been playing the game through as you would normally, i completed the West Anglia arc and couldn't report to Randvi. But when i looked at the map i've noticed East Anglia still isn't allied. So the game is bugged, when i select east anglia i have no quests to do and the wedding in elmenham seems to be neverending, yet i have all the quests marked as completed. Its hard to complet the game if i can keep going with the storyline.

• RHu777
    2 posts

Any update on this issue? Been stuck in the game now for almost 3 months. If you can not fix it then just offer a refund for the game. You

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @RHu777!

The development team are still investigating "Reporting on East Anglia" further. We currently don't have any new information to share from the investigation with you all, including an ETA for a fix. Please be assured that once we have any updates to share, they will be posted within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

If you purchased the game from the Ubisoft Store, you are welcome to submit a refund request. If you would like to do this, please can you take the time to read the digital and physical refund policies to check the eligible criteria. If you purchased the game from another retailer, you will need to contact them for your refund request.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics