Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • sransaab
    1 posts

Even now I'm also stuck with the progress with Report to Randvi for East Anglia alliance completion. I got the East Anglian Arm Ring that I need to present to Randvi, but don't have any Quest or Mission related to it, also have completed all the other regions thinking that there might be a workaround for it, so I went forward, and now I don't have any saved game to which I can relocate and redo East Anglia again. So I guess without any fix for this, I have to restart the game again.

I have contacted support too, but there is no resolution for it, and I have done everything they asked for like "verify files", "re-install" the game, but that didn't help at all.

Please help us with a fix for it or else I'm stuck with the storyline as for other regions I'm not getting any quest or area to pledge for further progress.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1883 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein players were unable to report to Randvi following "Wedding Horns" is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Reporting on East Anglia" following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks all! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 669 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • assassination45
    1 posts

@ubi-mark This game has been out for a while now and i put 68hrs into it months and months ago. Now i realize that this issue may be causing a bit of a problem with you guys and thats understandable but the least you people could do is give us a refund or a credit. Selling a game that you cannot finish is terrible marketing if you dont do something for us than i cant see myself nor anyone purchasing from Ubisoft ever again. I feel very ripped off.

• IamNc
    4 posts

Today is 22 april. 5,5 month have passed, but i still have this problem on my xbox. This game cost me 60 dollars! Such a waste of money and time.

With such relationship to your customers I'm pretty sure you won't gain any success in the business.

Shame on you, Ubisoft!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein players were unable to report to Randvi following "Wedding Horns" is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Reporting on East Anglia" following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks all! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Official Response
  • acarter47
    16 posts

@ubi-borealis fantastic news! Thank you!

• Kikikc
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis I can confirm on PC that it's working now! Thank you!

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @Kikikc! I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you, and you're now able to complete "Reporting on East Anglia!" ๐Ÿ˜…

Official Response
  • acarter47
    16 posts

@ubi-borealis checked last night after work, can confirm PS5 is fixed as well, thank you!

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for confirming that the issue has been resolved for you as well, @acarter47 ๐Ÿ˜„

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics