Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Pelzer31c
    5 posts

I completed Wedding Horns as well as Mane and Tail but it won't let me report to Randvi and it won't complete on the Alliance map. Anyone else having this problem?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein players were unable to report to Randvi following "Wedding Horns" is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Reporting on East Anglia" following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • MSTRPL4YER
    1 posts

@pelzer31c yes I am

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Hey there, I'm sorry you are having this issue! What happens when you try to report to her?

Official Response
  • astalo21
    1 posts

@cykabazooka
    Same issue

• Tristeren
    1 posts

Hey all, I just finished the Wedding horns quest by way of dueling Rued myself and having Finnr join me. However, after Finnr joins, nothing happens. The reporting quest doesn't start and the wedding horns quest is just sitting blank on my map page. So currently I can't advance the game at all. I'm on PC if that helps.
    Has anyone else Experience this?

• Kony_23
    2 posts

I have the same problem. All the quest for East Anglia are completed but nothing happens when i speak to Randvi. I can either plegde to another area or to east anglia again. I think the bug might have happened because i fast travelled right as the final quest ended.

• Kony_23
    2 posts

I have completed the quest and have the East Anglian Arm Ring but cannot report to Randvi. All the quest for East Anglia are completed but nothing happens when i speak to Randvi. I can either plegde to another area or to east anglia again. I think the bug might have happened because i fast travelled right as the final quest ended.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@kony_23 Hey there! Thanks for bringing this up, and sorry to hear it's happening! First, I'd like to see if verifying your games files helps. After, if the issue persists, if possible - can you grab a clip of the issue occurring?

Official Response
  • CykaBazooka
    12 posts

@hoeniges @ZaraRiktiga @astalo21 have you figured out a fix?

• CykaBazooka
    12 posts

@cybren2 Same problem bro

• CykaBazooka
    12 posts
  • CykaBazooka
    12 posts
  • CykaBazooka
    12 posts

@Ubi-Baron please pass this up, a fair amount of people are having this issue with the wedding horns quest not reporting and bugging out east anglia. Its super frustrating as we cant continue with the story

• I-FeedElek-I
    2 posts

@kony_23 Yeah it happens me as well. I already reinstalled the game and verified the files but nothing changed.

• cybren2
    4 posts

I still got no fix, I think I tried everything at this Point. Just hoping, that Ubisoft will fix that.

• hoeniges
    4 posts

No fix yet. But I have pledged many other regios but i believe this bug is not allowing me to be able to pledge Cent. All my friends have pleged and completed cent but mine is not showing despite being power level 250. I think its tied to finishing east anglia

• hoeniges
    4 posts
  • Fishman273
    2 posts

I finished all the objectives in the weddings horns quest and my objectives marks it as done. When I go to talk to Randvi she doesn’t trigger the completion of the arc. The game is unfinishable with this glitch. Could you try to fix it please

• Fishman273
    2 posts

@ubi-spud whenever I finish the mission wedding horns I go to talk to Randvi to complete the arc. It triggers no cutscene to finish the arc. However my quest log says the arc is done and won’t let me do anything else. Now the game is unfinishable if the arc will not complete. Could you look into this please?

• JUAN...TWOTHREE
    3 posts

YEAH! Same issue

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics