Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ShmuelValenci
    5 posts

After I finished East englia saga and return home it did not pledge to me and now i cant continue the cent, essexe, suthexe, Lincolnshire sagas.
    i can go to wincestre,sontinghamscire and jorvik and they all above my skill rank.
    https://ibb.co/cg8gp5b

• ShmuelValenci
    5 posts

After I finished East englia saga and return home it did not pledge to me and now i cant continue the cent, essexe, suthexe, Lincolnshire sagas.
    i can go to wincestre,sontinghamscire and jorvik and they all above my skill rank.
    https://ibb.co/cg8gp5b

• GyngsterKing
    1 posts

@stormz55 I have the same problem but with the East Anglia pledge quest. I am unable to continue with the story and almost got 80 hours now. Really do not want to start all over again.

• uhum.
    1 posts

same here.

• I-FeedElek-I
    2 posts

@icemanthememe The 1.0.4 update did not solved the problem

• Gambring.
    3 posts

Same here. i have more than lvl 250 too and cannot continue in story. @Ubi-Woofer Do you have any info about this bug?

• ShmuelValenci
    5 posts

Even after the update I caמt go to these sagas

• tickmeister91
    4 posts

After I've finished the wedding horns quest I didn't receive "report on east anglia" quest. Now as I've progressed further, I still see East Anglia region without alliance, I still can take this quest from Randvi (but that doesn't change anything, I just don't have any marker on map)
    In finished quests I see that I've finished "wedding horns" and after this quest, I see quests from other storyline.

I'm pretty sure that I'll eventually be unable to progress, once all regions are done, since I cannot report on one of them!

IDK what to do now, should I play further? I don't feel like wasting more time on the game that cannot be finished, I don't feel like restarting the game either, but that's my only two options since I don't have any save prior to the wedding horns.

Thanks Ubi, You surely can show us, that it's (not) worth to buy your game just after release!

• tickmeister91
    4 posts

Same here. Thanks ubisoft. great game.

• tickmeister91
    4 posts

I've got the exact same issue on xbox series x.

• Ciumik10
    2 posts

@shmuelvalenci

I’m having issue even starting the quest “Honor has two edges”, as Faravir is not even in his camp Alortun.

has anyone else encountered this, and maybe has a solution?

• KFC_Delivery
    1 posts

same issue

• Genchild00
    1 posts

I have the standard edition on PS4. After completing the East Anglia Alliance, I completed another alliance. Afterward, The East Anglia showed with a white marker on the alliance map and Ranvi briefed Eivor like it wasn’t completed. When I pledge again, the quest log shows I need to complete “Wedding Horns” even though I already have and of course there is no quest marker on the map. It will not let me speak to Ranvi to start the “in a strange land” quest it just glitches out of the scene so I can’t progress at this point.

• The_Butt_Shark
    1 posts

ive got this exact same bug, thought i just had to play on and it would finish later. im now 20 hours past this point and when i reloaded a really really really old save i was able to hand it in and it completed....

i really dont want to have to play through everything ive already unlocked again beceause of this bug.

please fix this so i can use my latest saves.

thanks

• IcemanTheMeme
    3 posts

@ubi-spud I never got the option to report because whenever I choose to pledge there is no cutscene and it tracks the completed quest Wedding Bells

• PostHuman1987
    2 posts

After completing Wedding Horns quest the subsequent mission, reporting on East Anglica is not available.

There is no quests for completing the map pledge. In completed quests, wedding horns is showing up as tracked quest but there are no map quest icons.

I have saved and reloaded, exited the simulation and returned, started a new pledge and returned but there is still no way of finishing the East anglica pledge and the reporting on east anglica quest is not available.

• Brace96
    1 posts

The 1.0.4 update didn't change anything unfortunately... I love this game, but this bug made me stop playing that... I would like to have a fix soon pls...

• tornyhurtle
    1 posts

I have the same issue, come on Ubi sort it out

• cybren2
    4 posts

Same. Lvl 400 and completed everything else. Just hoping, they will fix this, as this is not only a freaking sidequest but it literally doesn't let you finish the Story. So please Ubisoft, at least tell us you are working on it!

• mmm_dragon
    3 posts

just finished oxenfordschire and can't do the essexe or cent missions at all. in east anglia the wedding is neve rending and there are no more character interaciosn to do! don't want to lose all the progress i made in all the other regions.

the wedding horns quest is marked as 'completed' in the quest log but the alliance map still says its not pledged at all. everytime i accept the pledge no quest markers are shown at all.

Suggested Topics