Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Jetenator
    7 posts

@wh4tislife69 there is no drunk guy on the roof??

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Wedding Horns" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Wedding Horns" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Shad0wDrag0n09
    5 posts

I am stuck in the East Anglia Main Quest "Wedding Horn," I am reposting the glitch that prevent me from going further into the mission storyline, because this issue is not fixed with Patch 1.03 or Patch 1.04. After watching the in-game cutscene with Oswald and Valdis getting married, the next part of the questline is "Join the festival," the problem is the two people I'm supposed to interact with, both Broder and Brothir are on the ground, dead, with their dialogue still open when you approach them.
    The drinking challenge with Broder, only he's dead:
    undefined
    The Archery challenge with Brothir, he's also dead:
    undefined
    Because both brothers are dead, the final part of the quest - climb to the top of the church and have a drink with Finnir (the guy sitting next to the flower) is not open.

The two brothers being dead is not the first time I encountered this problem, it also happened during the last part of "A Triumphant Return" where Oswald go fight Rued (the first time), I have to escape with my allies: Finnir, Valdis, Broder and Brothir. Only they're dead, I reload the problem when I first encountered, still happened. I solved that problem by physically carrying each brother out and place them onto the quest marker.

Back-tracking to early saved game do not work, because my previous saved games are considered "corrupted" thanks to the new game patch. There's also the issue with time spent, I have completed 4 regions of England (Ledecestrescire, Grantebridgescire, Lunden, Oxenefordschire) and finished the Vinland questline, that's 36 hours of gameplay. I also found the Excalibur, 4 out of 5 piece of Thor's armor, every piece of the Hidden One set, and synchronized with about 75% of the map.

CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

• RaunchyNO
    5 posts

@shad0wdrag0n09 i have the same problem. waiting does nothing
    i can't progress the story at all now

• Sage2416
    2 posts

Mine is stuck at Get Finnr down from roof.....

he’s off the roof but the mission won’t progress. That specific task will not clear

• Sage2416
    2 posts

Stuck at Get Finnr off the roof, even though he’s not on the roof the task won’t clear, the mission won’t progress.

• leonussakkra
    2 posts

@stealthy7ninja I have the same, I even have a movie of what it looks like. the action is at the very end of the movie.

I also had to set up a Turkish ps account because the game didn't want to upgrade to the ps5 version.

• leonussakkra
    2 posts

@jetenator drunk guy shows up after completing tasks with two brothers

• ChocolatePhish
    2 posts

Just started the wedding horns quest in East Anglia and everyone i need to talk to is dead on the floor, i then reloaded a save and instead of fast travelling took my longship there but all my crew who then got off the boat died instantly.  

Any suggestions ? 

I tried changing my crew at my settlement but that just resulted in more dead bodies on the docks

• Shad0wDrag0n09
    5 posts

@sage2416 How did you get to the roof? I can't even get pass the first two (shooting target & drinking game)?

• jpnaquet
    7 posts

@milkman77 I have exactly the same problem. Unfortunately I have noticed the problem very late and I am not able to revert to an correct save. I was expecting good news from the 1.1.0 title update but no luck !

After 60h, level 200, I cannot do raids anymore as all my vikings are dead close to my boat. I hope Ubisoft developpers will fix tha big problem for me !

• Special.Cy
    1 posts

Dear all,

I have a similar issue as well. After the duel is complete, East Anglia does not appear as pledged in the alliance map and cannot proceed with the storyline.

I have noticed from Ubisofts recent post in the forums, that the mission '' Wedding Horns'' is not currently being attempted to be fixed. Please put this quest as a priority as well to the other pending issues to be resolved.

I would appreciate this to be solved promptly, as it has been more than a month since the initial launch of the game. We do realise that definitely COVID has impacted the end product result but at the same time we as your clients expect you to fix these issues swiftly as we pay outrageous money to play these games.

Kind Regards,

Theo

• Mazonine
    4 posts

I have the same issue. NPCs after the wedding are not responsive.

I have plenty of other regions to form alliances with this but this will become a game breaking bug eventually. I had to move my allegiance to other region.

• Mazonine
    4 posts

I have a similar issue. NPCs after the wedding are not responsive. I can't even get to the Rued fight.

I have plenty of other regions to form alliances with this but this will become a game breaking bug eventually. I had to move my allegiance to other region.

• Shad0wDrag0n09
    5 posts

@mazonine I can tell you this game-breaking bug is still there, that 1.1.0 patch absolutely nothing to solve this issue.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update. I've merged together several threads in which players reported NPCs (such as Rued, Broder and Brothir) spawn in dead during "Wedding Horns." By creating a single thread, we can keep all information and updates regarding this investigation in once place. I apologise for any ongoing discussions that have been disrupted by this.

The development team are still looking into this issue further. At this moment in time, we have no new updates to share from the investigation. Once we have any news to share with you all, it will be posted within this thread and within our News & Announcements forum.

If you are still affected by this issue following TU 1.1.2, please feel free to continue updating this thread. If you're able to provide any images or videos that shows the NPCs in this quest are spawning in as dead, we can pass these along to the development team as part of the investigation.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • StrachanStoats
    4 posts

@shad0wdrag0n09 - Yeah, I have basically the same issue. On some occasions, the dead body loads, sometimes it doesn't (may be somewhere else in the game world.)

I can't for the life of me understand why the devs can't implement a 'reload quest objective' thing with a check to see if certain characters aren't dead. It's a profoundly stupid way to treat your customer base.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @StrachanStoats!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble completing "Wedding Horns." The development team are investigating this issue further, and would like to collect some additional information.

Would you be able to provide us with the following information:

• Which NPCs have spawned in dead?
    • Can you send us a video that shows the issue persists in TU 1.2.1. You can check this information in the bottom-right corner of the opening game menu.
    • Can you ensure that you have an up-to-date save file uploaded to the cloud? The development team can then use this to investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • StrachanStoats
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis - the issue definitely still persists on the latest update.
    . Broder and his brother/the other merc spawn in dead. However, your tech support page won't let me post a new case/issue, and I don't know why.

Here's proof of that - can you please open a new ticket for me and send me a PM? I refuse to waste any more time trying to do it this way. undefined

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @StrachanStoats. I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble opening a support ticket. I've now manually opened up a support ticket for you (14661121). You can access this by logging into the Ubisoft Support website and navigating to "My Cases" by clicking the hamburger menu in the top-right corner.

Would you be able to update this support ticket for me? Once you've updated the ticket, please let us know so we can ensure all of the information is passed on to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • ADiversityHire
    8 posts

How is this not fixed? 6 months later and the two brothers still spawn in dead so you cant challenge them to drinking or archery. Like why does the damn game allow NPC's on the MAIN STORY ARC to spawn in dead?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics