Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Thanks for the update, @StrachanStoats. I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble opening a support ticket. I've now manually opened up a support ticket for you (14661121). You can access this by logging into the Ubisoft Support website and navigating to "My Cases" by clicking the hamburger menu in the top-right corner.

Would you be able to update this support ticket for me? Once you've updated the ticket, please let us know so we can ensure all of the information is passed on to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Wedding Horns" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Wedding Horns" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • ADiversityHire
    8 posts

How is this not fixed? 6 months later and the two brothers still spawn in dead so you cant challenge them to drinking or archery. Like why does the damn game allow NPC's on the MAIN STORY ARC to spawn in dead?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @ADiversityHire!

Thank you for sharing your report with us. I'm sorry to hear that Broder and Brothir are spawning into the world dead for you. The development team are currently investigating this issue further, which is why a fix for the issue has not been released. I apologise for any disappointment caused.

They are interested in collecting videos and save files from players who are affected by this issue for further investigation. Would you be able to send us a video that shows the following:

• Brothir and Broder spawning into the world dead during "Wedding Horns"
    • That you have TU 1.2.1 installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main game menu

Additionally, can you please ensure that you have an up-to-date save file uploaded to the cloud. We can then notify the development team so they can take a closer look at this.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • ADiversityHire
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis i will try to take a video this weekend.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thank you, @ADiversityHire. Please capture the video when it is most convenient for you, and share it within this thread as soon as you're able to 😊

Official Response
  • ADiversityHire
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis Hopefully this helps to fix the issues because the game has been very fun so far:

for me its the two brother NPCs that spawn dead during the festivities. I am on PC.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing that video with me, @ADiversityHire, and for confirming which platform you us. I've passed your report along to the development team so they can take a closer look at this.

I'm glad to hear that you've been enjoying the game so far! Once we have any updates regarding this investigation, these will be shared within this thread as soon as we are able to.

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Wedding Horns" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Wedding Horns" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • ADiversityHire
    8 posts

@Ubi-Borealis

Works for me! Thank you for the help, can't wait to see what sort of shenanigans Eivor will get up to next!

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for reaching out to us with an update, @ADiversityHire! I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you 😄 I hope you enjoy the rest of your Viking adventures with Eivor!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics