Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Thanks for uploading a new save for us, @SwaggyPJT1! I've notified the development team so they can take a closer look at this.

If we require any additional information, we'll reach out to you within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SwaggyPJT1
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-borealis still havent heard or seen anything about this. is this issue going to get fixed? I have been wanting to finish this game for a very long time

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @SwaggyPJT1!

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that this issue is preventing you from finishing the game. I've checked in with the development team, and I can see that they're still investigating this issue further. We don't yet have any new updates to share from the development team. As soon as we have any new updates to share, these will be posted within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • SwaggyPJT1
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-borealis my issue still has not been resolved. I attempted to report on lunden after this update today and I still am not able to report back on lunden to randvi

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @SwaggyPJT1,

Thanks for reaching out to us again. I've checked in with the development team regarding your report about "Reporting on Lunden," and they are still investigating this further. We don't yet have any new updates to share from the investigation. Any new updates will be shared in the News & Announcements forum, so I would recommend keeping an eye out here for the most up-to-date information.

Thanks 🙂

Official Response
  • SwaggyPJT1
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-borealis I’ve been checking the news and announcements and my issue still is not found on there. I have completed everything else in the game except for the main quest. This issue is super frustrating.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @SwaggyPJT1!

Thanks for reaching out to us. I apologise for any frustration that has been caused by this issue preventing you from finishing Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. I've checked in on the investigation, and I can confirm that the development team are still looking into your report further. We don't yet have any updates to share with you regarding any fixes or future updates at this time. I understand that this may not have been the update you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment caused.

Rest assured that as soon as we have any updates to share, these will be posted within the News & Announcements forum. You are also welcome to reach out to us at any time within this thread if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • SwaggyPJT1
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-borealis i see that the list has been updated for the reported issues thread but i still do not see the issue of not being able to report on lunden on that list

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @SwaggyPJT1!

Please note that the "Known Issues" list and the Megathread list are both non-exhaustive, and will not contain all of the issues currently under investigation by the development team. Rest assured that the team are taking a closer look at the issue you're encountering with reporting on Lunden. We don't yet have any updates to share from the development team regarding their investigation into this issue. Any future updates will be shared within the News & Announcements forum via patch notes, so please keep an eye out for these.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SwaggyPJT1
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-borealis There have been two title updates that have now been put out and my issue still has not been fixed. This is beyond maddening. I would like to be able to finish this game. I have waited almost a full year now and I have not been able to finish the game. When is my issue going to be addressed and fixed

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics