0 Likes/8 Replies/75 Views
Videos to each of these bugs can be found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SXb7IvNHGdL1FET08SwlJvIRHfsYtEu_?usp=sharing.
- Buckingham dice game conversation bug (visual): Eivor does not face the dice player when their back is facing the player before the cutscene.
- Child growth bug (visual): the Norse child during A Rivalry for the Ages grows and shrinks.
- Flying page collection bug (visual): if Eivor collects a flying page (this one at the Buckingham longhouse) before it moves, it may appear to remain and continue with its motions. This is only a temporary occurrence.
- Frightened freezing bug (visual): civilians reacting to calamities may freeze in frightened positions temporarily.
- NPC AI fire bug (visual, gameplay): combatant NPCs reacting to a fire with an investigation may get too close to the fire.
- The Big Finish freezing bug (visual, gameplay, possible quest progression): in the final chamber of the cave during The Big Finish, Eivor may freeze. During and after this, Eivor cannot deal or receive damage. After the last of the Jotnar were defeated by Loki, the quest progressed normally and the bug was resolved, but this may be game-breaking in some circumstances.
Hello there @Sehentsin!
Thanks for taking the time to report these issues, and for providing videos! I've passed these along to the development team for a closer look.
I'd like to ask for some more information regarding the "Big Finish" freeze you're encountering. Has this happened multiple times when playing through the quest, or did this only happen once?
If it did happen multiple times, did it always happen in the same spot? This will help the team to reproduce this during testing.
@ubi-borealis I only played through the quest once so far (letting Loki finish off the enemies), so I cannot compare it with other times. The bug had resolved itself between then and confronting the Builder and did not prevent me from carrying the paint. It also was the only time anything like that ever happened to me as of writing.
Thanks for providing more information about the freeze, @Sehentsin. I've passed on your report to the development team so they can take a closer look.
If we need any more information, we will reach out to you within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for future updates.
Hello again @Sehentsin!
The development team have reached out to us, and they would like more information about one of your reports.
When encountering NPCs frozen in fright, has this only happened in one specific location? Or have you been able to see this happening in other locations?
Would you also be able to let us know the exact spot your were in when creating that video? That will help the team to replicate the event themselves.