Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • LeoRaptor1979
    Original poster 96 posts

People need to stop saying to not support the micro transaction that they will stop doing them. I am sorry to bust all your bubbles but they will never stop doing them. If they stopped doing them then they would stop the daily/weekly quests since there would be no point to them. The point of them is to push the store items. There will always be enough people buying stuff for them to warrant them. If you don't want to buy them then fine but stop telling others who do to stop.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

I'll say what I want bud and people really don't need a Ubisoft apologist telling people what they need.Mtx are BS they've always been BS now they're just over priced BS. I'll tell you what I need though, and what I think other people might need...IS MORE CONTENT IN THE GAME and simply RID of that useless, over priced, game infriging HORROR from HELL helix NIGHTMARE, That's what I think people really need!!!!

• kreutzgang
    610 posts

@leoraptor1979 so take your own advice and stop telling people to stop telling people to not buy them, lol. AC Valhalla has zero replayability at this point anyway, so no one would be crying without the tedious grind quests.

• WhoCares78
    105 posts

@gloomseeker Exactly. There are currently nine base game armor sets, not counting the Berserker set which was available with some editions so that shouldn’t count as not everyone has it. I’m also not counting the two event “rewards” because those were just reskins of already available armor sets anyway. Also because the first event was so bugged some people weren’t able to get enough event currency to even get the whole set. The helix store has at least eight armor sets with one coming soon and another rumored to be released later. By April we’ll have nine base game armor sets and ten helix store sets. Let’s not forget all the mount/raven skins, weapons/shields, ship skins, tattoos, and decorations that are also in the store. Even worse is knowing they aren’t done, by the end of AC Valhalla’s run I’m sure the store will be bloated with a lot more items meant to bleed us dry of our money.

I for one don’t enjoy a free to play model being inserted into a game that cost me over $110US.

• WhoCares78
    105 posts

@whocares78 At the rate things are going just imagine where they might take MTX’s.

The only available one handed sword- 450 helix
    Large mackerel- 200 helix
    Large flatfish- 200 helix
    Skip one quest of your choosing(will work on any quest including bugged ones)- 1000 helix
    Skip one quest of your choosing.....and still earn trophy/achievement- 1500 helix
    Add content to River Raids- 3000 helix

• Smrtiak.SVK
    115 posts

@leoraptor1979 I always did not care what others people telling. I have my own BRAIN so I am doing what I want, who the hell think they are telling me what to do, so you too should be quiet and stop telling people what to do, lol..

• WhoCares78
    105 posts

@gloomseeker Oh I know that. I have nothing against Time Savers, what people do in their own game is none of my business. Just so long as the game wasn’t purposely designed to be a grind to motivate the purchase of them. Which Ubisoft has been called out for doing before.

I was speaking about the missing fish issue or the bugs that prevent players from completing various quests due to missing or dead NPC’s. Just making a joke that at this point I could see Ubi trying to sell work arounds in the helix store rather than actually fixing the problem.

• Quor321
    225 posts

There are two sides to this and both are correct at least as this game is concerned.

The minimal amount of gear available in game and the amount of gear sets in the store is an insult to me and many others.

For those that have the coin and like to get all the goodie cosmetics and collectables have a place to do so. Simultaneously it provides extra income to go towards the game or future games.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics