Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• VOIDISCOOL
    Original poster 4 posts

I have recently finished the mission "A Shord-Shower in Anecastre" and after finishing the mission I am given a new mission to report to Randvi. This issue shows itself when checking my completed quests all I can see is a blank quest box beneath the completed quest I just did and the empty box has no words besides the phrase "completed". I have also tried reloading an older save a bit before the mission gets completed I have tried teleporting somewhere else and going back but nothing seems to be working and the empty quest box remains. If you have a workaround let me know
    undefinedundefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 225 posts

@VOIDISCOOL Hey there! Thanks for reaching out. Patch 1.1.1 addressed this issue where sometimes blank boxes would appear in the Completed Quests list, so since you're experiencing this now, I'd like to look into it further. First off, can you tell me what happened when you reported to Randvi? Did the blank box appear after reporting?

Official Response
  • VOIDISCOOL
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubikoreanbbq  I was just finishing the raid of the castle and was able to spoiler in A Sword-Shower in Ancaster. After the mission I was told to go up and talk to Hunwald and before I was in the talking cut seen with him I had no such thing as the blank quest it only appeared as soon as the cutscene ended and the mission A Sword-Shower in Ancaster finished in the completed quest section did it pop up underneath it. After this I got an active mission to go and report to Randvi and I was able to complete and all with no issues but the blank quest box still remains after the quest A Sword-Shower in Ancaster finished.

• auridulis
    39 posts

The same here.

PC. Update 1.1.2.

undefined

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2929 posts

Thanks for sharing that image with us, @auridulis! I've actually encountered this blank box in my own game. I can see that the development team have been investigating this further. I'll pass on your report and the image that you've provided so they can take a closer look.

If we require any additional information, we'll reach out within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out within our News & Announcements forum for future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics