Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dect420
    Original poster 21 posts

NPC from The Anchoress Mystery wont move!!!! FIX THIS UBISOFTTT

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2837 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "The Anchoress" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "The Anchoress" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Dect420
    Original poster 21 posts

NPC wont move after you use charisma to get her to leave she just stands there no work around!!

• Dect420
    Original poster 21 posts

I seen the issues being addressed in the next AC Valhalla Update yet i dont see the Anchoress event being addressed I myself have posted a few posts about it myself and also seen many others this is currently stopping me from achieving my platinum hopefully this will be getting addressed soon im not sure what the best way to report these bugs this is only way i could find

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@dect420 Hello there. Sorry to hear you're running into trouble with this event. So we may take a closer look, can you please provide us with a video showing the issue occurring? It'd be greatly beneficial to the team if we could visually see this issue occurring!

Official Response
  • Dect420
    Original poster 21 posts

@ubiwan Thanks for the response i can do that yes where do i send the video to as im not sure where to do it. Thanks again.

• Dect420
    Original poster 21 posts

@UbiWan @Ubi-Woofer hi where can i post a video of the bug i am experiencing in AC valhalla. Thanks

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

Hey there @Dect420!

In terms of the actual posting of the video, I would encourage you to upload it to a hosting site such as YouTube, and then share the link here on the forums. It's easy for us to then forward that link to any relevant teams who may need to view the video as part of the investigation for your issue.

That said, not knowing the issue you are having, I cannot accurately advise the best place to post the link! I'd recommend checking the megathread list for your issue; if it isn't listed, perform a search to see if another player has reported the same issue before you. Posting on an existing relevant thread is much more helpful than creating a duplicate thread for the same issue, as it helps us keep all of the information and resources provided in one place.

Let me know if you need further assistance! 🙂

Official Response
  • Dect420
    Original poster 21 posts

@ubi-woofer Thanks for getting back to me so basically its a world event mystery called Anchoress and you go into the cellar and encourage her to leave by using charisma. I do as your supposed to and tge NPC just stands there ive tried absoloutly everything to get her to move nothing works. I have also seen another few people with the same bug. Hope this is helpful the reason im really persistant with this is its the only thing i need to do for a Platinum trophy and im clocked at 161 hours. Look forward to hesring from you. Thanks!

• axlslak23
    100 posts

hey ubi at what point will this be included in the main thread?

• axlslak23
    100 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • axlslak23
    100 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • axlslak23
    100 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@dect420 Apologies for the late response here! You can feel free to place the video here in this thread! @axlslak23 - Our team would like some more information, as well as more examples of the issue at this time. It'd be greatly helpful if we can gather more video of the issue occurring to forward!

Official Response
  • axlslak23
    100 posts

@ubi-wan I would love to show you video, but unfortunately there's not much to show. One because the event happened in the past, and at the time I had no idea how many bugs I would encounter.

So what happened was, I went into the basement of the church, started talking to the lady bellow and there were 2 options to get her to go outside. One was through normal dialogue, one was for using that new skill to charm. I think it required level 2, I was level 4, so I used that. She said she would follow me outside... I went outside but she didn't follow. I didn't pay much attention to it at the time, but much much later, I figured out that she didn't come outside. So I went back and I tried a few things. One thing that at least helped budge her from place is throwing bodies at her. So I did that, and now she isn't close to the altar, but rather next to the stairs. I could show you a video of her just standing by the stairs and doing nothing. Would that help? Coz I can't go back to before I started the event. That must have been hundreds of hours ago.

• axlslak23
    100 posts

Will this help?

• ana_kerie
    12 posts

@axlslak23 Well, to be fair, if a strange Norsewoman showed up in her underwear and kept trying to coax me into going outside, I'd probably think it was a trap and refuse to leave too.

• axlslak23
    100 posts

@ana_kerie looool. when given the chance to play naked... I always do...

• axlslak23
    100 posts

I don't know if this helps, but I do remember she said... go out and I'll follow to see the Sun or something of the sort. And instead of going outside, I moved the stuff on the left side of the room to find the hidden room. And maybe I should have went outside... but I didn't want to leave anything unlooted. I knew how much grinding matters. In retrospect... I regret not going back. Not saving or whatever.

• Dect420
    Original poster 21 posts

Its got nothing to do with looting its just plain bugged and its beem 4 months now since i reported this and over a month to get a reply yet people reporting other bugs and get fixed no problem feel as though ubisoft cant or dont want to fix this bug for some reason??? I have tried to post link to video i posted on youtube doesnt allow to paste url in this so what am i supposed to do ??? How much evidence do use need its clearly very simple you speak to the NPC and shes supposed to leave but she doesnt? Fairly simple no work arounds tried everything @Ubi-Wan

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@axlslak23 @Dect420 Hi there! I apologize for the inconvenience or frustration that this may have caused you. I would be glad to gather some additional information from you to get this reported! Have you tried reverting to a previous save to see if that helps correct this? Also, do you have level 2 in charisma?

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics