Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• axlslak23
    100 posts

I don't know if this helps, but I do remember she said... go out and I'll follow to see the Sun or something of the sort. And instead of going outside, I moved the stuff on the left side of the room to find the hidden room. And maybe I should have went outside... but I didn't want to leave anything unlooted. I knew how much grinding matters. In retrospect... I regret not going back. Not saving or whatever.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2837 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "The Anchoress" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "The Anchoress" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Dect420
    Original poster 21 posts

Its got nothing to do with looting its just plain bugged and its beem 4 months now since i reported this and over a month to get a reply yet people reporting other bugs and get fixed no problem feel as though ubisoft cant or dont want to fix this bug for some reason??? I have tried to post link to video i posted on youtube doesnt allow to paste url in this so what am i supposed to do ??? How much evidence do use need its clearly very simple you speak to the NPC and shes supposed to leave but she doesnt? Fairly simple no work arounds tried everything @Ubi-Wan

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@axlslak23 @Dect420 Hi there! I apologize for the inconvenience or frustration that this may have caused you. I would be glad to gather some additional information from you to get this reported! Have you tried reverting to a previous save to see if that helps correct this? Also, do you have level 2 in charisma?

Official Response
  • Dect420
    Original poster 21 posts

@ubikoality Hi there yes i have done many many things no work around also posting a video on youtube but cant post url on here doesnt allow me and yes i am highest level charisma is this going to be sorted its been 4 months now thanks

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I've merged together a few threads regarding this mystery together into a single thread. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this. By creating a single thread, we can keep all information and updates regarding the investigation in one place.

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, and to share your experiences within the forums. I can let you all know that the development team are aware of this issue and that they're currently investigating further. They haven't yet been able to reproduce this during their investigation. I've passed along your reports, as well as the video that @axlslak23 to help with their investigation.

If you have been affected by this issue, and the Anchoress is not following Eivor outside, please can you let us know the following information:

• Can you please confirm that you have level 2 charisma?
    • If possible, could you try loading an earlier save to see if this allows you to complete the mystery?
    • Can you please provide a video that shows the Anchoress is not following Eivor?

We can then pass this information along to the development team.

@Dect420 - I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble sharing your video. Are you unable to paste the link into a post and share it this way? You may not be able to upload a video directly via embedding it into the post.

@axlslak23 - Please note that the megathread list is not a comprehensive list of known issues. Please be assured that even if this issue is not included on the megathread list, this doesn't mean that it isn't under investigation.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Dect420
    Original poster 21 posts

@ubi-borealis Hi thanks for getting back to me i have tried several times to posst the url in this but doesnt seem to show for some reason. There isna video that @axlslak23 posted i also have one on youtube. I have highest level of charisma and ive loaded saves, fast travelled regions and locations nothing works. Please fix this only mystery i need to complete for platinum. I have had this bug occur since december. Thanks

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for letting me know that, @Dect420. I'm sorry that you've been unable to share your video here. Thanks for providing me with the additional information - I'll pass this report along to the development team as well.

Do you happen to play on PC/PS4? If so, please could you take the time to open a support ticket and submit your save file for further investigation as a .zip file? You might be able to share your video link within a support ticket as well! Once you have opened a ticket, please can you share the ticket number in this thread so we can pass this along to the development team as well.

Thanks!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "The Anchoress" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "The Anchoress" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • axlslak23
    100 posts

logged in today. as soon as i got to the church door, a happy old woman came out, and started to pray outside at a nearby cross, talking about how the outside world is better. i felt that. then i got the completionist medal. and finally got to finish the game. i want to thank the devs that inherited a [censored] and still managed to pull it off. i was afraid i was going to have to restart to get that trophy. but some new kid and ubi, made it possible to save my 300 hour run. i want to thank that kid. not his bosses. or the company that fracked it up in the first place.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics