Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• citizen4zw
    4 posts

Waiting for a fix too, cant finish the game until its not fixed... Awesome...

• CodeAirBR
    9 posts

@plaincool Same here, more than 100 hours and i can't progress after choosing the carisma option

• CodeAirBR
    9 posts

Oh well... update 1.1.0 did not fixed it

• courtnies109
    3 posts

@codeairbr Nope! Have almost 100 hours into this game and can't do anything.....

• MrGooDaddy
    1 posts

I've had the same issue with speaking with the girl, there's no interaction available and I chose to threaten them. I've completed every other quest but I'm not able to complete this quest to progress further. I've been dealing with this for about 2 weeks now, it's been reported without any response that I can see so it seems they aren't going to fix it. The update that I downloaded today didn't resolve it and I've had additional issues with game play but I'm most concerned having over 100 hours into the game and not being able to move forward.

• courtnies109
    3 posts

I am having the same issue. Choose the charisma option and now I cannot move forward to complete the quest. Cannot speak to the little girl, almost have about 100 hours into the game and now I can't finish it....

• Halfway7
    3 posts

Still not fixed with the newest patch. I say we boycott Ubisoft and their half-[censored] game. It was real great they crapped on everyone with these unacceptable issues and laughable support just so they could make their holiday release window.

• citizen4zw
    4 posts

You gotta to be kidding me...

• Phelwan1997
    1 posts

I'm experiencing the same issue. 100+ hours put into the game. All of my autosaves are from after using charisma to scare off the two NPCs.

• dergutemario
    2 posts

That is absolutely not ok. I have the same issue and can't progress in the game. Every other region 100%, but that quest is story relevant and HAS to be done!

Ubisoft, what goes wrong here??

• Alkam479
    1 posts

pc. same problem. charisma choice and stuck on "talk to the girl"

• mcosovic
    1 posts

this is my last ubisoft game, this is ridiculous

• Malisef
    10 posts

They actually dont care. They got your money and are now content releasing crappy festivity content (that also barely works instead of actually fixing the problem. Also my last ubisoft game purchase on release. They have become like electronic arts. Bargain bin only from now on. Which is a shame cause I love AC lore like its a religion and the story writing team is brilliant. Pity the team that actually builds the game with Anvil is so rubbish at it.

• Breezlebub13
    2 posts

I'm stuck with this bug too. And right at the same time I got caught out with the data corrupted situation. So I couldn't load any games prior to the glitch and have had to play on with the other quests. Frustrating!

• FlamingD0nk3y
    2 posts

After finding the girl and killing the guards the mission is bugged and I can’t talk to the girl.
    Some people have said to load into an earlier save but I have played 15+ hours before finding this out.

• Bvollks32
    2 posts

I am having the same issue. I tailed the little girl and came to that little cut scene with the Saxon woman. Now I can’t speak to the girl again??? Tried loading different saves, I uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it. Still not working. Are they working on this or how do I progress now??

• Bvollks32
    2 posts

I can’t progress any further. I talked to the girl once and when I’m supposed to the second time I can’t. I tried losing different saves. I uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it. Still did not work. Are they working to fix this? I have moved on and played other missions. It’s frustrating.

• mfahrner2189
    3 posts

I actually spoke to them couple weeks ago about it. They told me it would be fixed on this new update that just came out. Turns out they didn’t do it lol. Got a hold of them again and they said “ yeah we said that but didn’t say which update “ (the balls these f**** have. I have everything completed in the game 100% and haven’t been able to play for week’s

spoiler

• Cobrag4
    2 posts

Bumping this thread because I’m stuck here too on Stadia. Any word from Ubisoft?

• citizen4zw
    4 posts

Yes, they dont give a single f*ck about it.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics