Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Poudigne
    11 posts

I know there are other thread about this issue. But I decided to open a new one so Ubisoft can see this and fix the bug.

like many others I have 100hours + in the game and I am now stuck at the objective "Speak with the girl" during the mission "Plucking the quill". As all the other that has the issue, I also chose the Charisma option before when the 2 other comes to yell at the kids. I have put 4 or 5 hours in the game after that cause I thought by going away and coming back it would fix the issue.. welp nop.

Seriously Ubisoft... you used to put out really good game and patch them rapidly... Some people have this issue since nov 20th. Why isn't it fixed yet ? Please fix so the bunch of us can finish the game.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2906 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all,

Following the release of TU 1.2.2, the development team have marked this issue as resolved.

If you are still unable to interact with the girl NPC to progress with "Plucking the Quill," please can you send us a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • Your current quest log, which shows your current quest objective in "Plucking the Quill."
    • You are still unable to interact with the girl NPC to progress in the quest.

We can then forward these reports for further investigation by the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Poudigne
    11 posts

Replying to bump cause I am also stuck here... Can someone give us the link to spam Ubisoft? Cause its frustrating that a month later they haven't fixed such a widespread problem.

I also opened a new thread...

On PS5, also picked the Charisma choice

• TheFrozenCreed
    Original poster 10 posts

@poudigne month and a half contacted support and all i got was "we are aware and working on it" but there has still been 0 acknowledgement in any support post

• Poudigne
    11 posts

@thefrozencreed Yeah, I saw that it's not in their "known-bugs" list. I really hope they do fix it in the next patch... in the meantimes i'm grinding the treasure and side stuff...

• Cobrag4
    2 posts

@thefrozencreed Got a support reply from them and it's basically a non-committal answer:

Ubi-Tomatoes @Ubisoft Support wrote:Dec 27, 2020 at 11:51 AM EST

Hello [username],

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support.

We've received reports of players who are unable to complete the quest Plucking the Quill.

The development team has been made aware of this issue and they are currently investigating it. Once additional information becomes available, it will be posted to the game's official forum at:
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com

Best,
    Ubi-Tomatoes

Ubisoft Support Representative
  • Kendallfireee
    1 posts

I’m also stuck at this part. I’m at 135 hours. I’ve spent lots of time clearing other locations and side quests. So if this doesn’t get fixed I’m literally stuck with nothing else to do. Maybe it will give me time to catch every fish with my rod 🙄

• silacoid
    15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • silacoid
    15 posts

Stuck at the same spot. Chose charisma, and have a quest "talk to the girl", but the girl stands there and won't interact, and the quest marker is gone.

250 hours in, and no savegame from before this.

• cuttingege
    3 posts

At this point, them even acknowledging the bug would be appreciated.

• TheFrozenCreed
    Original poster 10 posts

@cuttingege this 100% i reported it on nov 16, its now dec 31. I haven't touched the game since nov 18 and have seriously been debating if I should try and force a refund since the game doesn't work

• silacoid
    15 posts

Bumping this, since nothing happens and it's not listed in the bug summary

My playthrough is now at ~300 hours, and I can't proceed due to this (have no saves from before).

It's been reported in a ton of threads

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 541 posts

Hey there everyone, my apologies for the delay and thank you all for your patience during these busier times. I do understand wanting to progress and am sorry for any trouble caused in the meantime. However, please know that the Game team has been working hard to fix this and this should be resolved in a future patch. Please keep an eye out for future updates and thank you again for all of your contributions on this matter.

Official Response
  • cuttingege
    3 posts

@ubikobold A future patch? How about the next patch.

• Poudigne
    11 posts

@ubikobold In a future patch?? I'm lucky enough to have encountered this bug only 2 weeks ago... but some player have been stuck since almost 2 months.... seriously !! I know you are only a CM... but for real, Ubisoft used to be a good company that cared about putting out good games.... now they only cares about the money.

Just delay the first DLC and put more dev to fix the extensive game-breaking bug issue.

• ninopalana
    1 posts

@thefrozencreed same. Ran into the issue last night. This sucks.

• thetep13
    1 posts

Just ran into this problem today (on PC) just to find out that the problem hasn't been fixed since November, OMG.

• Halfway7
    3 posts

This quest wasn't listed in the newest list of planned fixes for the next patch. I've looked on three different sites listing the planned fixes and not one of them lists this as even a known issue. Should we all just assume that Ubisoft doesn't care and has no real plans to fix this?

• Breezlebub13
    2 posts

@halfway7 doesn't sound entirely promising that we'll get the issue resolved any time soon.

• dergutemario
    2 posts

@halfway7 That is unbelievable!!! :(((((((

• Willie2play
    1 posts

Unable to speak to the girl after the charm choice in Plucking de Quill

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics