Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Silenthero66
    Original poster 7 posts

So you know how the game's level difference is in the three categories of green (lower level than you), grey (same level as you) and red (higher level than you). Well its more like, when you're in the same range as them they will become grey. But is there an effect say between fighting a level 90 enemy at level 70 over 60? Or it just, the same regardless of weather your the same level exactly or just in the ball park. I'm asking because these side bosses are really really really hard, but I don't want to change difficulty because the rest of the game is pretty easy. It feels lame to change difficulty settings just because of the stupid hard bosses only to make the rest of the game trivial.
    Basically; is it worth waiting a bit to level up before attempting this really hard boss, that is grey (level 90), but only just (I'm 65). Or will it not make any difference until its green? Because that would be lame, in which case screw it I'll put the game on normal. Otherwise though I'll leave it till later.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Carch
    14 posts

@silenthero66 It's not lame to adjust the game difficulty so that you can have fun.

• Haggy51
    40 posts

@silenthero66 Can I ask who the Boss is? There are some (Daughters of Lerion, Zealots) that are pretty hard even if you are quite a bit above their level. Also, don't neglect your equipment mix and runes/buffs. Also, a great trick to even out the harder enemies is to activate the feast boost--it really helped me!

And, as was also mentioned, there is NO SHAME in adjusting game difficulty to make the game enjoyable for you. 👍

• JCar4327
    634 posts

@haggy51 I had to wait till I was like 20+ levels above them the first time I fought the daughters. And zealots were impossible. I'm on my third play though and this time they were a lot easier, but I knew what to expect.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@silenthero66 You can easily change the difficulty setting for just one fight. After winning the fight, you can change the setting back to what it was before, se there is no need to fear that the rest of the game will become trivial. I did this for two fights in the game (the final Fenrir fight and against Steinnbjorn). In other cases (the zealots and the witches) I waited until I was finally powerful enough to take them on (which meant I had to wait a really long time...).

(I must admit that lowering the difficulty setting in the two cases I mentioned made the fights almost too easy, and thus less memorable. The difference was considerable.)

• XX-Artorias-XX
    92 posts

Game is very easy, olny zelot are a real pain but only because animation and hitbox are totally broken.

The other, you can easy go with 60/70 level below,just pay attenction and dodge/ parry.

I kill Cornelia at 260( she is 340) and bear 400 when i was 270.

Just Dodge and parry , no ability or rallenty, and was quite funny, at dreng.

In this game you have to watch level only for zelot. 😆😆

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics