Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ehckat13
    Original poster 11 posts

Quest items will not loot. Only misc from inside the containers like the quest items are not in the game. So far in the assault part of Old Friends with Pict Chief Spear and Man of Mystery with wilf's parcel.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2207 posts

Hello there @Ehckat13!

Thanks for taking the time to report this. I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to loot quest items. If possible, would you be able to send us a video that shows you're unable to loot these items from the chest when prompted? We can then pass these along for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ehckat13
    Original poster 11 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ehckat13
    Original poster 11 posts

Here is a link to the video

• Ehckat13
    Original poster 11 posts
  • Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the video, @Ehckat13!

Just to clarify, which quest items have you been unable to loot? You mention Wilf's parcel and the Pict Spear. Are there any other items you have been unable to loot?

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • Ehckat13
    Original poster 11 posts

@ubi-borealis As of now its most Quest items in containers or dead bodies

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for letting me know that, @Ehckat13.

I've passed on this report to the development team so they can investigate further. If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread.

In the meantime, please keep an eye out within our "News & Announcements" forum for future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @Ehckat13!

The development team have reached out to me, and they'd like some more information from you.

Would you be able to send us an image of your quest inventory? This will show any quest-related items you have been able to successfully collect. We can then add this to your report.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ehckat13
    Original poster 11 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Honor Bound
    A Seer's Solace
    Family Matters
    The Prodigal Prince
    Rude Awakening
    Cruel Destiny
    Birthrights
    The Seas of Fates
    The Swan Road Home
    Unwelcome
    Settling Down
    The Alliance Map
    The Mysterious Berserker
    The Ritual of the Berserker
    The Vengeance of the Berserker
    The Great Scattered Army
    Orphans of the Fens
    Glory Regained
    Storming Ravensburg
    Unholy Father
    Razing Earnningstone
    The Stench of Treachery
    An Island of Eels
    The Thousand Eyes
    Reporting on Grantebridgeshire
    A River to Raid
    The Legend of Saint George
    Treasures of River Exe
    The Legacy of Saint George
    Treasures of River Severn
    Treasures of River Dee
    The Sword of Saint George.
    I would like to add that i have been able to complete the bugged quests in previous playthroughs, only the most recent one is bugged like this !

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for providing that list of completed quests, @Ehckat13. Would you be able to provide an image of your in-game inventory? In particular, the development team would like to see your "Quest Items." If you need to scroll, you may find it easier to send us a video instead so we can see everything in your inventory.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • Ehckat13
    Original poster 11 posts
  • Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for that video, @Ehckat13!

I notice that you have /999 consumables available to you. From my knowledge, you shouldn't be able to have those numbers available to you in-game. Can you let me know how you're able to have 100/999 predator arrows available to you in your inventory? This may help the team in their investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ehckat13
    Original poster 11 posts

@ubi-borealis I have no idea i hadnt even seen before you remarked im not a bow user much. If i reaload an earlier save it is not like this and retrying the quest in that previous save changes nothing the quest items are still unlootable ...... Please this is my only save where i completed the Yule Festival i cant lose it.....

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Ehckat13!

Thank you for providing me with more information about the extra arrows. The development team have been able to take a closer look at your save, and it looks like it has become corrupted. This can be caused by 3rd party applications that can be connected to your saves files.

Please note that we are unable to recover corrupted save files, and we would recommend that you start a clean save. I know that starting a new save will cause you to lose your Yule festival items, which I know you were hoping to keep. I understand that this is not the answer you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment caused.

I would recommend keeping an eye out on the official website and within our News & Announcements forum for updates on upcoming events, and on whether the Yule Festival will return in the future.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Ehckat13
    Original poster 11 posts

@ubi-borealis Thank you for the help i reloaded my save before the Yule festivale and i was able to loot a quest item so that settles that!

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @Ehckat13! I'm glad to hear that reloading an earlier save has allowed you to loot the quest item successfully 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics