Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RIC0uk
    Original poster 5 posts

Just wondering if anyone one knows if the adaptive triggers are enabled now for Xbox. It says in one of the patch notes that they were going to look at making it happen. Now I am wondering if it is now enabled or if my controller is borked? I’m playing on a Series X by the way.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• B00MSIE
    374 posts

@ric0uk

If you use a hunter bow you should feel the right trigger rumble and after a hit you feel bigger feedback. Also if you assassin someone the trigger rumbles and ends with a high feedback in the whole controller.
    This is how I experience it on my series x controller connected to a series x while playing Valhalla.

There is also feedback for a hard landing etc. Exploding arrows give a high feedback even when far away.

BTW You can test your controller with the Xbox accessoires app on the Xbox.

• RIC0uk
    Original poster 5 posts

@b00msie That's great man thankyou so much for your reply! 😀 👍

• B00MSIE
    374 posts

@ric0uk

Tested it some more and the effects don’t feel very polished. A game that has great trigger effects when firing an arrow is “Rise of the Tomb Raider”.

• RIC0uk
    Original poster 5 posts

@b00msie Hi mate, I swapped to my Xbox Elite controller (version 1) and it does work as you said but it is not really what I was expecting I guess. I thought it would be more nuanced if you know what I mean. But it's better than nothing! I will give that other game a try. I love a bow and arrow in games just feels so satisfying for some reason lol.

Suggested Topics