Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SPAR7ANMAN60
    Original poster 18 posts

The zealot hrothgar is no where to be found he is the last zealot left and the only thing left to get Excalibur I’ve searched nearly the entire map and he doesn’t spawn anywhere I know that other people have had the same issue

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4120 posts

Hello there @SPAR7ANMAN60! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thanks for reporting this! I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble finding Hrothgar. From my experience, Hrothgar should appear within Suthsexe. I personally found him near Crawleah.

Would you be able to send us a video that you have been unable to find Hrothgar in your Order menu, and that his icon doesn't show in Suthsexe? We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SPAR7ANMAN60
    Original poster 18 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SPAR7ANMAN60
    Original poster 18 posts

@ubi-borealis thank you for reaching out, can you tell me how to send a video?

• Ubi-Borealis

@SPAR7ANMAN60 - You can send a video to us via video link. To do this, please upload the video to a sharing platform (such as YouTube or Google Drive). You should then have the option to copy a sharing link, which you can paste and post within this thread.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • SPAR7ANMAN60
    Original poster 18 posts

@ubi-borealis alright thank you I’ll send it to you once it’s uploaded

• SPAR7ANMAN60
    Original poster 18 posts

@ubi-borealis

I’ve also heard people say they have found him standing in the ocean, already dead, or in strange places I’ve searched all of Suthsexe and Cent as well as all the places people have mentioned online but haven’t found him

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the video, @SPAR7ANMAN60! Just to confirm - were you able to find and burn Leofrith's note? As this can change the behaviour of the zealots, it will be useful to know when investigating.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SPAR7ANMAN60
    Original poster 18 posts

@ubi-borealis yes I did burn leofriths letter, but I was able to find every other zealot

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for confirming that, @SPAR7ANMAN60. It's useful for us to know how the zealots should be behaving in your game as part of the investigation. I've now passed on your report so the development team can take a closer look.

If we require any further information from you, we will reach out within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out in our "News & Announcements" forum for future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SPAR7ANMAN60
    Original poster 18 posts

@ubi-borealis okay thank you for responding so quickly

• Ubi-Borealis

You're welcome, @SPAR7ANMAN60! 😄

If you require any further support, or have any more questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Official Response
  • Blind_Indian
    1 posts

I have come up with a solution to this issue. I was able to find hrothgar in oxenfordshire. Swimming in the river haha, what I did to find him (after searching 23 hours in the southern half of the entire map) I just started fast traveling to various locations. And opening up the map on the menu. I would then find the nearest zealot, paint the soil in there blood. And then on to the next. You will find him.

Suggested Topics