Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Swiss_Joker
    Original poster 2 posts

Really frustrated at this section. Have approached the pit several times. Have tried killing the snakes, not killing the snakes, reloading the scene but can not interact with the scene. Odins sight shows me where but nothing seems to move the scene forward. Please fix this bug!! Using a PS4.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• WhoCares78
    112 posts

@swiss_joker Same thing happened to me on PS5. I climbed on the cage and jumped around the pit smashing the triangle button, and finally I was climbing up the East wall to just leave when the scene triggered.

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@swiss_joker for me I had to hit the button labelled with ´"focus". It's quite badly implemented.

• Mcnilty
    3 posts

I had the same issue on PS5. I reloaded a previous save and it worked. Instead of holding R3 to focus, I tapped it and all seemed fine

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2029 posts

Hello there!

Thanks to everyone for sharing your experiences with Ragnar's pit here. I hope these have helped you out, @Swiss_Joker.

Like you all shared already, I found that if I stood at the far-left side of the pit (with the cage in front of Eivor), I was able to focus with R3 then the scene triggered. I did have to be in quite a weird position, though.

I'll pass on your feedback about the trouble triggering the scene. If you're still having trouble starting the cutscene, please don't hesitate to update this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics