Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 5 Likes/476 Replies/12524 Views
    Tempus_909_L
    4 posts

To anyone with this bug (considering no fix has been issued as of yet) the only way I can get this to disappear is to download a previous save from my PS Plus save library. You can do this on the PS4 by pressing start when you are on the game start icon on the PS4 home menu and then going to ‘upload/download save data’. Then download the saves you wish to try and then open them up in-game. If you find one that is fairly recent which is bug-free then save it again and re-upload it to the PS Plus library via the same method. I am having to upload my saves regularly in the hope that I can avoid this happening again in the future. Hope this of any help to you.

• akagumi4
    1 posts

RECALLIBRATE INTERFACE AREA FOR FIX

Had pretty much the same issues as everyone else has said, started in Lunden for some reason and all bushes etc disappear. Saw someone else say to redo the Interface Area Callibration and it'll fix it and it worked! I don't know how long it'll last but it seems to have worked for now.

I'll comment again if it breaks but fingers crossed I'm good

• Ms.Whitethorn
    1 posts

Just as I started up my PS4 in the Old Wounds quest, all of the bushes, shrubs, etc, is disappearing. I've tried recalibrating, restarting the game and the PS4, fast traveling, redoing the HUD settings. . . Nothings working and I don't know what to do.

• benzy4792
    30 posts

For a few hours all folliage disappeared from the game ropes bushes mushrooms as well. A few restarts it worked out itself.

Oota - last 3 members on list were auto killed when I killed one of them. Not sure what triggers it but yeah...
    Still have leftover medallions (got extra 3 I think).

• Calidun
    2 posts

Same thing happens to me 70h in, Lunden, quest bleeding the leech. Trued to restart the ps4 but didn’t work. But then I did what some say in the comments;

• Restarted the ps5 (not the restart option but manually turning everything off, waited 5 mins then turning it on).
    • Started the game and before loading my save resetting all the option (using the reset-option button).
    • Then the sad part of reloading an older save before the problem occurred.

Luckily for me this helped but now I’m terrified of getting the bug back.

I will be more careful and hdo more new saves to avoid future corruptions.

Please Ubisoft, put this as prior on the to-do-list since it’s still an occurring issue 2 months in. Thanks.

• Calidun
    2 posts

Same thing happens to me 70h in, Lunden, quest bleeding the leech. Trued to restart the ps4 but didn’t work. But then I did what some say in the comments;

• Restarted the ps5 (not the restart option but manually turning everything off, waited 5 mins then turning it on).
    • Started the game, and before loading my save, resetting all the option in the options menu (using the reset-option button).
    • Then the sad part of reloading an older save file before the problem occurred.

Luckily for me this helped but now I’m terrified of getting the “lack of grass” back.
    I will be more careful and do more new saves to avoid future corruptions.

Please Ubisoft, put this as prior on the to-do-list since it’s still an occurring issue 2 months in, and it destroys the whole “assassiness” of the game. Thanks.

• Fenway72
    5 posts
    Thank you all so much for your replies! I've passed this on to our teams so we can try and re-produce on our side of things.
    Much appreciation.

So? Nothing? It’s been several months now. ALL of my saves are corrupted with this.

• SahamFerlito
    2 posts

Also the same, also started in Lunden. Grass and ropes between houses are disappearing.

• SahamFerlito
    2 posts

@sahamferlito
    Also from tents i just see the wood sticks, but not the textil. So many annoying bugs, was never in an AC game! Not in odyssey not in origins. Still, a good game bit it requires a big patch on ps4

• Maitre-des-PGM
    1 posts

Same bug here, for 3 weeks now. As many of you, started in Lunden, after killing the Arrow. The bugs have multiply since then, with game application closing every hour, Maximilian’s key not appearing, ... Lunden clearly broke my game after nearly 80 hours.

I can go beyond all that bugs, except the vegetation disappearing one. Clearly Game breaker, stealth nearly impossible, without mentioning that the game is clearly UGLY.
    I tried every one of the methods described in this forum and other ones, excepting the one of loading a previous save before the bug, because I didn’t have one unfortunately (4-5 close automatic saves erased the previous ones before I decided to load a previous save). And I will clearly not restart the game from the beginning, not after 80+ hours game.

I decided to finish the Lunden arc, cleaned all the area, and the bug is still here. I’ m now 80+ Hours game, but in a UGLY GAME, all textures are ugly.

I played all Assassin’s creed from the beginning, never had so much problems.

Please Ubisoft FIX IT ASAP

• Rachlily1971
    26 posts

...sorry there’s so many threads to search through. I’ve seen it numerous times but..

can anyone at all tell me if the disappearing grass, bushes, tents, trees, wire - bug - has been resolved now?
    do we get actual foliage etc back ?

I don’t see it as a known issue despite many posts of help.
    I don’t see it anywhere on resolved bugs.

any help appreciated.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@rachlily1971 Hello there, and thanks for reaching out to us. I'd like to know a bit more about the visual issues you're running into. Do these often encounter more often in specific situations, such as after fast traveling, etc.? Additionally, I'd like to know if you've given troubleshooting steps for your platform a try, as this can certainly help performance!

Official Response
  • Rachlily1971
    26 posts

@ubiwan
    This bug has been mentioned in many posts. Are you saying you have never heard of it before as I find that hard to believe!!!
    This is nearly a month now. Every time I’ve reached out I get nowhere.

• Rachlily1971
    26 posts

This bug is everywhere. Worldwide, all over. Every single location. Everywhere.

why on Earth hasn’t it been addressed!

it’s been posted and mentioned so many times!

• Rachlily1971
    26 posts

This is ridiculous. No one answers.
    loads of people have this problem

that troubleshooting is hopeless. It makes no difference. I am surprised no one jumps on this thread to say they’ve had the same problem.

• upaz84
    1 posts

Same problem, it looks like Lunden trigger this bug for many players, the game it's now unplayable.

• fae-morrigan
    1 posts

Just happened with me yesterday. Didn't notice at first. Didn't begin in Lunden, but I think it started at Ravensthorpe.
    157 hours in.
    Just finished Snotinghamscire arc with no problems and then fast traveled home. Been like this ever since.

All vegetation disappears around me, except for thick trees.

• prrMoth
    7 posts

It just happened to me now (78hrs), after I entered Lunden as well.. and this is after the 1.1.1 patch.

All foliage disappears around Eivor.
    This is so frustrating and disappointing! ..kinda game breaking
    Have restarted a few times and even loading an older save.. it still presists..
    (base ps4)
    any fixes that work that i missed in the thread..??

• prrMoth
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • bigbangbuddha
    2 posts

I’m getting vanishing plants the issue, happened in Lunden, I was in the middle of taking down the Boldisburg Garrison, I left the fort to hide in the grass and the foliage started disappearing. The game is now unplayable. Is there a workaround?

Suggested Topics