Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 5 Likes/476 Replies/12536 Views
    bigbangbuddha
    2 posts

it seems to be all leaves. Branches, twigs, and trunks are unaffected. As you get close they fade out. The game is crippled. My favourite game in a long time. Please fix.

• SpyingSnake9
    1 posts

Im getting this now on series x 65hrs in ropes and foliage disappearing , started in Essexe Colsetrie . Reset and used previous saves but not good . Not fun now .

• smolakm
    1 posts

Ok so was getting pretty far in the game. Last night had no issues. Loading saved game today and foliage vanishes around Eivor. Loaded a save from early yesterday and still same issue even though I wasn't having the issue when I made the save yesterday. I see from reading this post that it has been a sporadic bug since launch. Cant really play at this point so moving onto something else until it gets fixed. BTW playing on PS5.

• oskeedoobie
    1 posts

although ac Valhalla graphics are great the draw distance on the grass is very bad compared to the rest of the games graphics. Doubt you will see this but I think the game is great

• DJLester1987
    7 posts

And its still happening. Over 80 hours in game and its becoming infuriating, its like playing an unfinished game! That along with the wealth that can't be found or collected stuck on my HUD I'm giving up playing. I paid alot of money for this edition and season pass of the game and I feel cheated and let down by Ubisoft. Really disappointed.

• DJLester1987
    7 posts

And still going on mine. I've got over 80 hours game play racked up. This bug along with the un collectable wealth that isn't anywhere to be found and wont disappear from my HUD has made the game infuriating and unplayable, stealth is no longer an option and the whole thing feels like I'm playing an unfinished game. I spent alot of money in this edition and the season pass during a time when I don't have much coming in, I feel utterly let down and cheated by Ubisoft to be honest.

• FireflyBree
    1 posts

I am having the same issue. No grass or foliage in an area around Eivor. Started in Lunden after completing the Lunden Arc. Please Ubisoft! Fix this!

• Brownie5262
    12 posts

I have just come across this problem also while playing the Essexe arc. It is quite annoying as it makes stealth quite difficult, hopefully this gets fixed!

• KingBlakah90
    1 posts

So really this has been a problem since launch and it hasn’t been fixed yet. Pretty great to pay for something that you can’t play. Not to mention Tove can’t be spoken to so I can’t change my appearance at all. Has any one found a reasonable work around for this? Leaves, grass, plants, moss on trees, mushrooms, ropes, berries, probably more crap disappearing as soon as you get close. Really works great with the whole stealth concept.

• TooBadToWin
    8 posts

Can’t believe this still hasn’t been patched. I started having problems with this at the beginning of December, 2 patches have been released since then & the only reply I got off Twitter support was saying the video I provided needed to be a YouTube link. I’ve been completely ignored by Twitter support since December 10th after sending them a YouTube link

• Brownie5262
    12 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Brownie5262
    12 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • DJLester1987
    7 posts

Its gotten worse on my save, no tents have any cloth in them any more, all climbable ropes and wires are no longer there, torch no longer has a flame and still have an unfundable wealth on the HUD. I've had to totally stop playing, its like playing half a game.

• nertis42
    3 posts

Also getting grass and leaves dissapear within a few meters of me
    7 hours in on the stench of treachery mission
    PS5

Started the game after release of patch 1.1.1
    Have attempted delete and re-install, calibration area, enemy proximity, all were not able to fix the issue

The effect is also visible when moving the camera around in photo mode, when getting closer to trees etc.

• guest-rprV5gVl
    1 posts

I have the same Problem here. Is this bug really not fixed since November last year? The game is unplayable now.

• Knotenkasper
    1 posts

I have the same bug here on PS4 after playing for a few hours in East-Anglia. Waiting for a patch. The HUD-Workaround didn’t fix it for me.

• DJLester1987
    7 posts

Well looking at the admins profiles no one has been online since nov/dec last year

• Brownie5262
    12 posts

@djlester1987 considering it has pretty much been a problem since launch and there hasn't been a fix for it yet is disappointing. Especially when they've released two major patches in that time.

• nertis42
    3 posts

@nertis42 Effect is also present outside of the Animus, and in Norway

• nertis42
    3 posts

@nertis42 For reasons I cannot explain, I no longer have the bug today.

Last night it was still affecting my game and I did the following, unsure if it was chance or time.
    Finished the stench of treachery quest
    Completed some world mysteries
    spoiler
    Lastly, since I was just running around doing mostly non quest stuff (because of this bug), when it came time to switch off the PS5 I didn't close the app or save the game.
    I just pressed the PS button, and selected turn off PS5. When I turned it on this morning, it was fine.

I have no idea if any of these fixed it, but it's not there now, and maybe someone else's game could end up working if something in here is useful.

Suggested Topics