Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 5 Likes/473 Replies/12155 Views
    hollynayru
    2 posts

I have the encountered the same game breaking bug on a PS4 Pro. It started for me just 14 hours into the game in Ledecestrescire. So disappointing! I've played AC Origins and AC Odyssey 2 times all the way through without any problems at all. If there isn't a patch for this in the next couple of weeks, I think that we deserve refunds. It's unplayable now.

• nmauro25
    1 posts

Has this been solved yet? Loading, restarting hasn't worked for me.

• CalgaryJay
    3 posts

This problem has reappeared for me over the past 3 days, it's completely immersion-breaking. It essentially eliminates stealth, as due to all greenery disappearing around you, if you are sneaking up on an enemy, you can't even tell where the foliage ends until its too late (aka they spot you now out in the open, which you didn't even realize you were).

Not only foliage, but rope between rooftops disappears as well, so you can't even tell where you're supposed to line up to cross over this now invisible rope.

Please fix this ASAP!! I'm getting fairly deep in this game and have been hooked, but this is so bad I've decided I'm putting the game aside until this bug has been fixed. I want to keep playing, please fix it so I can!

• DJLester1987
    7 posts

@brownie5262 I've had to totally stop playing until a fix is introduced, it's utterly unplayable

• DJLester1987
    7 posts

@hollynayru totally tight there! Shelled out for a deluxe edition on release day and have spend money in game just to not be able to play it. Just ridiculous

• CalgaryJay
    3 posts

After reading some of this thread, I went back and loaded an old save that worked...only its from almost a week ago. Basically have to re-do Essex all over again, so annoying.

I somehow got lucky and avoided all the glitches from Unity, mine was mostly a smooth experience outside of getting stuck the odd time in random spots. So Valhalla has definitely been the glitchiest experience I've had with an AC game before (beyond just disappearing foliage & ropes too). Why is this one so glitchy anyway? They even had an extra year to work on it.

• Brownie5262
    12 posts

@ubit00n happened to me during the Essexe arc and I'm playing on PS5!

• SeeDeezBootz1
    1 posts

@ubi-raziel
    I’m having the same issue on ps5. I closed the game many times. Reinstalled the game. I also deleted other games. But the issue persists. Foliage, ropes and tents disappear around evior

• Brownie5262
    12 posts

@tempus_909_l I had the same problem happen to me after Essexe arc, but on the PS5 version and for some reason I have no access to older saves. I'm thinking of restarting the game and rushing through to the Essexe arc and seeing if it happens again. Hopefully they fix it in the meantime and I'll just continue on the bugged save once it's fixed.

• Brownie5262
    12 posts

Hi,

I have come across a bug where the foliage, ropes and tents start to disappear when they're within Eivor's radius.
    I have tried starting from old saves and reinstalling the game to no avail in fixing the issue.

I have also tried opening a ticket at Ubisoft Support, but for some reason I can only chose the chat option, which is currently unavailable.

Cheers for any update in advance!

• Marhaamat
    1 posts
    @gokerto I found a workaround on another forum and it helped me when nothing else worked. Try this.

Go to Options - Interface. Set all HUD options to OFF. Save the game and quit.

Launch the game again. The grass should appear normally. Go back to settings and turn HUD back on how you like it.

NICE.!
    This fixed the problem in my game.

Had the same Foliage/grass graphics glitch.
    PS4 - Essex, Old Wounds.

Many Thanks.! 😁👍

• hollynayru
    2 posts

@marhaamat

Didn't work for me. Bummer! So where do we sign up for our refund?

• Cory2531
    2 posts

Well I guess it was my turn. 30 hrs just in try to get some loot and the bushes start disappearing, i loaded a previous save, still there I tried most of the workarounds here and I got nothing, turned off ps5 turn on again nope, vegetation is still disappearing all of this happened in lunden. The worst part of it is that they know of the existence of this bug since launch and don't do anything about it and like one of the users said they haven't been online in months. I tried believing in them with this game, but just like a crazy and cheating ex-girlfriend they won't change and still do the same and more

• Yesin069
    554 posts

@cory2531

This has to do with the culling technology they are using. It renders just the stuff that you see on screen to not tank your performance. Stuff behind you for instance isnt rendered at all. Many games use this and Valhalla also has this option in the .ini file on PC. Sadly it is badly implemented and triggers too soon. But even with this aggressive behaviour the game runs bad...

• Brownie5262
    12 posts

Hopefully this gets fixed with the latest patch due to drop, not holding my breath, but here's to hoping!

• TooBadToWin
    8 posts

Still not patched [censored]

• dazzy983
    2 posts

Absolute joke this now. Was hoping it would be fixed with the latest patch. Tried everything to sort this out but nothing works. Ruins the immersion and can't continue with the game because of it. Won't be buying any further AC games in future if they choose to just stay quiet and ignore it

• Cory2531
    2 posts

I thought they were going to fix it with the latest update but of course they said "go f***k yourselves, we're gonna add more stuff fix other things and we'll leave the game broken and unplayable, have s nice day .i."

• Yesin069
    554 posts

@cory2531

At least they always "fix" problems with microtransaction armor effects and ubisoft connect challenges on pc which still do not pop up in game. Also Codex pop ups dont appear on pc since launch.

• SharksFamily21
    3 posts

@tempus_909_l I also ran into the problem at the end of the Essex arc. I tried to go back to a past save but they all have it.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics