Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 5 Likes/476 Replies/12532 Views
    excalybor
    1 posts

Is there any solition? The game not playable wit this bug...

• Bayly
    1 posts

This glitch seems to be getting worse and like others it is ruining the game. I now can’t see fire. A lot of rope walks have disappeared and most of the foliage. Please please please fix this. Or tell us how to 😡

• Brownie5262
    12 posts

@bayly no responce from Ubisoft in a while, makes you wonder if they are even checking this thread.

• ABN_SmoothE82
    3 posts

Same issue here on a regluar ps4, I just played through wessex and a bit further on, and now i cant backtrack to any healthy save, please fix 🙏🏼

• ABN_SmoothE82
    3 posts

I recently caught this bug, I´ve played 65H on a regular PS4, the flowers and foliage are disappearing on ground, trees, buildings and statues as i approach. It started in Lunden, I believe it was the Bleeding Leech mission that set it off. I tried to reload some old saves, travelling between worlds, turning on and off HUD and all the other tips on this forum without any luck.

It seems like this bug has been going on since november(?), and still there is no fix?
    I was really enjoying the game untill now...

• wrawka
    4 posts

After a post-Yule patch, a game-breaking visual bug had occurred to me, making almost all kinds of foliage disappear around player character inside a certain radius, as character moves. This includes:

• small grass
    • tall grass
    • "hiding bushes"
    • vines on the walls
    • tree leaves

This makes a stealth gameplay impossible, is seriously distracting, and breaking the immersion big time. Link to the gameplay capture (PS5 game version 1.1.2):

Things that DO NOT help to solve the issue in my case:

• loading an earlier save
    • deleting and re-installing the game
    • fast-travelling
    • changing the graphical settings (performance/quality)

This bug seem to exist as long as the game is around, and apparently it is not officially acknowledged by the devs so far. There has been at least two patches since I have this bug, yet the issue persists.

• wrawka
    4 posts

Bumping the tread with my video of the same/similar issue:

• wrawka
    4 posts

Same issue on PS5:

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@wrawka Hello there! Thanks for reaching out with this. Our team is aware of this issue and are investigating a solution at this time. We ask that those affected by the issue create a new ticket and attach a copy of their save game files to it for review. If you'd like, post your case number here after the case is created so we can ensure things are in the right place! 

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

Hello there! Thanks for sharing this, and thank you again, @wrawka, for sharing this! Onto the disappearing foliage! Our team is aware of the issue itself, and would like some more information in order to investigate further. We ask that those affected create a new support ticket and attach a copy of your save game files to it for review. You can also post your case number here afterwards, so we can ensure things are in the right place! 

Official Response
  • SharksFamily21
    3 posts

Hello All,
    As I approach grass, bushes, trees, tents, etc, it all disappears making playing unbearable. I know many others have had this same issue and I have tired everything to fix it! Even reload a past save and nothing worked. Anybody have any suggestions?

• SharksFamily21
    3 posts

@abn_smoothe82 Ubisoft told me they are working on a solution and to be patient. I just want to play this amazing game!

• kolcdun
    5 posts

this was a glitch that was "patched" before and is now back. there are post dating back months of this issue and it went away but right after the last update it came back. This time its worse. its just constant, everywhere I go its disappearing

• wrawka
    4 posts

@ubi-wan thanks for the reply. My ticket regrading this issue is 14155295, should I attach the save game files to the ticket itself, or?..
    Looking forward for this to be resolved soon; can't wait to get back to the game.

• JoeScott102
    1 posts

Hey Guys, I found a fix for me that will hopefully work for you.

I'm playing on a ps5 and I noticed this when I was playing the old wounds quest within Essexe, the grass and basically anything green on the ground would disappear, plus I believe ropes were invisible.

I went to settings and changed my quality mode(which I was playing on) to performance. It restarts the game... and it was fixed. I then changed it back from performance back to quality, and the problem was still fixed, it didn't go back to the disappearing act.

• UNSC_SpartanN23
    1 posts

I recently got the 1.1.2 Patch on PS4 Slim, and it is now starting to do this same bug.

It started in Chapter 1 of my Pledge to Ledcestrescier.

• Follige Disapearing around Evior
    • Tent Canvas invisible
    • Ropes Invisible

• ZpogiOG
    1 posts

Started a few days ago on my PS5. Its a shame this occurred, Im around 70% done with the game. I am a quicksaver because I mainly play on PC, so habitually save almost every 30 mins, so unfortunately I do not have a save game that this foliage bug isn't occurring. Since there is no fix for it other than reload a save game without the bug then this game going to sit out of my play roster until the next patch/they fix it. Oh well.

• Brownie5262
    12 posts

@ubi-wan I can't create a support case for some reason.undefined

• Malediciton
    2 posts

same here but it just happened to me where I got to Suthsexe ... restarted the console and waited for one day and nothing ..

• Malediciton
    2 posts

same here which why m leaving ubisoft games for sometime. whenever a game pop ups I will wait for 6 to 8 months and then I will buy it. since the bug fixes are way slow am gonna stop playing the game. am at the 70th hours. I will not reinstall or play from the beginning. bye bye ubisoft

Suggested Topics