Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 5 Likes/475 Replies/12336 Views
    PBMCMLXXI
    20 posts

@nefetiri88 its around this time, I noticed it.

• PBMCMLXXI
    20 posts

@cwclean I've recently noticed the flicker on things also, the disappearing foliage etc is major - the flicker is annoying. The bugs in the game are unbelievable.

• talmilivne
    15 posts

Tried again the game today , still same old annoying bush foliage problem.
    Ubi plz fix it!!

• Asso_2nd
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Asso_2nd
    2 posts

Same problem here on Xbox Series X. I have tried everything: loading previous save game, reboot, power off, changing HUD settings, human sacrifice, etc. with no luck.
    Now I'm stuck because I can't play: no ropes, no stealth, no tents, no leaf, no food. It's happened during a quest started in Ravensthorpe (in the Hunter's Hut... the girl asked to me to help her to find the man - I can't remember their names).

• talmilivne
    15 posts

Im gonna write here everyday untill the problem will be fixed! We want to play! Fix it ubisoft!!

• Ten-Toed_Tony
    3 posts

Ubisoft released a patch today (1.2.0.1) and now it’s fixed!!!

Thank you for fixing it!

....hope it doesn’t happen again 🙂

• PBMCMLXXI
    20 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • PBMCMLXXI
    20 posts

It seems today's patch has not fixed this issue, or at least not for me. The grass/foliage still goes. The patch notes don't say its fixed this its for festival crashes. Unfortunately it seems this issue is here to stay for another patch. 😔

• LithiumXsTp
    5 posts

This issue has happened again even after the latest patch.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Thank you everyone for letting us know that today's update hasn't resolved the issue with the disappearing visuals (outside of @Ten-Toed_Tony; that's very fortunate!) I've shared the information you all have provided to our investigating teams to be looked into, including the video provided by @Asso_2nd. Currently, I don't have any new updates to provide as of today, but we'll continue to keep everyone updated both on this forum thread and on the News and Announcements forum.

Official Response
  • Chewbacca451
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Chewbacca451
    3 posts

I only started playing this game a week ago so I’m a bit late to the party but I’ve been having this foliage/grass/tents/ropes/etc disappearing issue since completing the very first quest Honor Bound. I’m now almost 30 hours into the game and still having the issue. Driving me crazy!

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@guest-btfciyjs I appreciate you adding to this thread, and am sorry to hear this issue has been present since "Honor Bound". What was the last thing you did before this issue occurred and does this happen everywhere or only in specific locations?

Official Response
  • rapidoct
    5 posts

I've had this issue start to happen to me yesterday after about 35 hours of game time. Started around the Ledecestrescire region, maybe around Tonnastadir while I was working on an opal contract. Not sure though, that's just a guess.

However, I noticed something very interesting today. After the glitch started, I ended up in Asgard where I decided to try to disable HDR on my PS5 and force quit the game. When I loaded back into the game, it worked!!! No more disappearing foliage...until I went back to England and the foliage immediately started to disappear again.

I tried to disable HDR and force quit the game while in England, but it doesn't work. Disabling HDR and force quitting while in Asgard works every time, and I just found out it works when you leave the animus as well.

So if you're following this thread, try disabling HDR and force quitting in Asgard or leave the animus and try. At the very least, Asgard is playable if you experience this glitch. I hope it's fixed soon though...

• cheat2winPT
    4 posts

I'm also experiencing this bug and I already filed a support ticket.
    I tried every possible fix on this tread and nothing.
    I'm playing on the PS4 Pro.

• talmilivne
    15 posts

Still the same problem , im stuck in ledectre and cant play because of the foliage problem.
    Plz plz fix it ASAP

• rapidoct
    5 posts

@guest-7co1thxj

Update to my previous post: I can reset my HDR setting on PS5 to get my foliage back in Norway! So it seems like for me, the issue is isolated to just England. I've checked most places I've gone to in England and the foliage never seems to come back.

Hoping for an update from Ubisoft soon.

• talmilivne
    15 posts

Still waiting for this foliage problem to be fixed
    Go ubi go fix it plz

• rapidoct
    5 posts

@rapidoct

Final update (hopefully): It WORKS again!!! I didn't do anything, just logged off in Ravensthorpe and when I logged back in I realized it was working again. I played for about 4 hours since I originally noticed the issue, just doing random stuff.

I hope it works for everyone else soon!

Suggested Topics