Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Shade_587
    10 posts

@shade_587 Ok! So after deleting every auto, cloud, and the latest manual save files; turning off the console (PS5 - disc version); and waiting for a little while I booted the system back up and loaded an earlier manual save and no longer experienced the render bug on tents (no cloth - the poles show up), leaves on trees disappearing (makes the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree look healthy), and bushes disappearing (even those with healing properties - though I was able to gather from them just not see them).

Sadly this means that I lost several hours of gathering wealth, mysteries, and artifacts between Ledechestrescire and Grantebridgescire. But whatever, I'd rather do that then continue looking at the Ragnarsson planning tent show up as a series of poles (no cloth) with everyone chilling in the open air during a cut scene.

• Spades1961
    35 posts

@stroodle_910 Did not work for me, the bug comes and goes, yesterday it appeared again, could not make it disappear, so now I have to wait for it to disappear again.

• TedChambers
    1 posts

Same here grass disappears when I get near it, it's hard to hide, also the structures like tents disappear as well when I'm close, at this point the game is unplayable

• guest-a0w6vEAB
    5 posts

@ubit00n Having the same problem on PS5 version now.

• guest-a0w6vEAB
    5 posts

As topic and well known bug. My foilage is disappearing around me. Tried restarting, changing graphics mode, turning off the PS5 system. Upgraded from PS4 version to PS5 version.

• guest-a0w6vEAB
    5 posts

@guest-a0w6veab Now my saved games have dissapeared and I am transported timewise before "The walls of templeborough" (my problems started after finishing this quest). Foilage is back though.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1436 posts

@guest-a0w6veab I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue with missing foliage, and have lost your save progression.

We are aware that some players have experienced corrupted saves, however you mentioned that your saves have disappeared. When you click to load your saved game are the saves no longer there? Did you only have auto saves or manual saves? And how many saves are showing?

I can see that you also play the game on PlayStation 5. If you have a PlayStation Plus subscription do you manually or automatically back up your saves to the cloud?

Official Response
  • talmilivne
    15 posts

@Ubi-Keo the main prob is the foliage problem thats here since *november*. Plz fix it already

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@talmilivne Hi there! Please rest assured this issue with the missing foliage is being looked into at the moment. We will post here and on the News and Announcements forum once we have any details to share about this issue.

Official Response
  • LatinFlyer
    2 posts

Playing on PS5. I just encountered this issue along with the brewing storm issue! I am floored at the lack of consideration from Ubisoft. To release a broken game is shameless. I want to give you the benefit of the doubt but these issues are as old as the game!

• LatinDeus
    1 posts

I am playing on a PS5 and this issue came up a few days ago. Why is it taking months to fix?

• gufrann_sid
    1 posts

Foliage disappears around eivor on PS4 pro on update 3.01

• stroodle_910
    22 posts

@spades1961 I’m sorry to hear that. It seems like the only common thread in getting rid of the bug is to quit completely and load a save from before it happened. If that isnt working I’m sorry. It hasn’t come back for me since that last time, but I’m also saving about every hour and a half. If it does though I’ll for sure be posting here and giving updates in whether I’m able to fix it the same way.

• pastryunit247
    4 posts

Just started happening to me. About 90 hours in the game. I cannot tell exactly when it started happening, but I caught onto it when walking around Ravensthorpe. Happens everywhere on the map. I have a PS5 disc version, game and PS5 both updated to the latest patch. Cannot make it go away. Tried quitting to title, resetting all settings to default, turning off the PS5 and back on again, quitting the game, switching graphic mode between performance and quality, fast traveling, jumping to Norway and back, nothing. Do not have enough recent manual saves to try going back and I don’t want to lose my progress.

• Spades1961
    35 posts

@stroodle_910 Loading a previously saved game does not deliver the desired result: the foliage, a tent's canvas etc. keep disappearing.

I've played the game for months and I've finished it by now. I judge it a GREAT game, but the next AC that will hit the market I will not buy immediately. Next time I check the forums first to see what the most annoying bugs are and when or - might I say - *if* they will be fixed. From the beginning to the end of my game, the problems of the foliage disappearing, the missing fish and the contracts of Reda reportedly being accepted, but not stored, has never been solved. This negligence in developer's action, as well as the official replies on the forum repeatedly being meaningless, I consider a huge lack of taking the consumer seriously.

• Spades1961
    35 posts

@shade_587 If there has been no patch to fix this bug, chances are it will hit you again. Let me know if it does.

• Mshalabi
    1 posts

Sadly this will let me think 100 times when i will buy future UBISOFT titles.

A bug which is very clear and need immediate solution. And support still asking users to give them feedback when this bug happens since more than 6 months !!!

Noting that i have stoped playing the game since 2 months hoping that a solution will appear. But sadly nothing happened. Even if you fix it now i will not have the same old passion to play the game.
    Sadly how you destroyed a great title such as AC VALHALLA!!!!!

• dazzy983
    2 posts

Same here, haven't touched the game for two months now which is a shame as I was around 85 hours in and enjoying it. Kinda ruins the immersion a little when you try to assassinate someone you can see wandering around below not realising theres an invisible roof blocking the way. Will be giving Ubisoft titles a wide berth in future until they get their act together.

• talmilivne
    15 posts

And the sad thing is , no youtuber ia talking about it!!!

• stroodle_910
    22 posts

@spades1961 it fixes it if you load to a point where the bug hadn’t happened. But that only works if you quit the game first. The bug will follow you into an old save if you load into it from a bugged file. Completely quitting out, closing the software, reopening, and loading am uncorrupted save works. If you dont close the software, that save becomes corrupted too.

but hey, if even that isnt working for you then I’m sorry. The original way I fixed my glitch may still work for you. That’s way down in the middle of this thread. I saved next to an animus glitch and quit out, loaded back in and immediately activated the animus glitch (which freezes all foliage and movement in the animus). Then after completing the glitch, all the foliage stayed put.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics