Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts

Hello there @kamihimuro83 / @Dr_eam!

Thanks for sharing an update with us! I've merged together some of your separate posts into a single post. Just to clarify, has the foliage/ropes reappeared in-game for you, or are they only available in certain areas? You mention that you're unable to view any foliage in Utgard. Is this the only place now where foliage is missing for you?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Dr_eam
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis Hello,
    Sorry for that got too excited 😆
    Utgard is the only place where my foliage and ropes reappeared. Other places in England (currently in Essex) and Asgard had those gone around Eivor. I am not sure when my bug appeared but it certainly was not there at the beginning of the game.
    Ta ! 🙂

• Ubi-Borealis

No worries, @Dr_eam! I know there's a time limit to edit posts as well, so sometimes an extra post is needed. Thanks for confirming that Utgard seems to have returned to normal for you. I'm sorry to hear that the issue persists elsewhere for you in-game.

The development team are still investigating this issue further. As soon as we have any new updates to share with you all from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • Dr_eam
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis Hi again! I just came back from Mastery challenge to Ravensthorpe and guess what... my foliage is back again. Well this is certainly one interesting bug!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @Dr_eam!

Thank you for sharing an update with us, and for letting us know that your foliage is back again following a Mastery Challenge! 😄 Just to confirm, is the foliage back everywhere you go, or just in Ravensthorpe? It would be useful to let the development team know which locations have gone back to normal for you.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Dr_eam
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis Hello,

Sorry for a late reply. As far as I can see its back everywhere. I am now on Jorvik missions and it's all sitting here beautifully 😍

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @Dr_eam!

Thanks for sharing an update with me! I'm glad to hear that your foliage is back everywhere you've visited so far 😄 I've updated your report to the development team to let them know that the graphics returned for you in-game after completing a Mastery Challenge, as this could help in the ongoing investigation.

If you notice that any of the graphics go missing again, such as foliage/grass/tents/ropes etc, please don't hesitate to update us within this thread so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • BrooksyFC
    1 posts

Hi all, I've had this issue for many many months now and had some time at the weekend to run some tests to fix it. The one that actually worked was from @Dr_eam

I went to the main camp to start the quest for the Mastery challenge, got the part where you can select from 3 different missions. Ran through one of them for a few minutes, failed it and spawned back to where you select the missions.

At first all the textures looked fine, but on further inspection, they were kinda flickering. So I tested it again with fast travelling to Lundon to see if that improved it. At first, it was still flickering, but as i hit the objects (such as bushes and tents), the textures were fine. But after hitting a few objects and about 5 minutes of running around, my game is now back to how it was. I wound highly recommend trying this test as it worked for me, but I would expect Ubisoft to officially patch this at some point.

(FLICKERING WARNING - To anyone who suffers from seizures on the video attached or trying to test this in game)

• corne1988
    4 posts

So I've tried the workaround with the mastery challenge also. And for me the issue seems to be gone as well (everything seems back to normal). After completing the challenge I had the blinking textures, then saved the game. Went back to home on XBOX and entirely closed the game. Reloaded the game opened the save game and it was back. Fast traveled to several regions and cities and so far so good.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @BrooksyFC & @corne1988!

Thank you for providing us with updates, and for sharing your experiences with @Dr_eam's workaround! I'm glad to hear that the graphics have restored completely for you after starting a mastery challenge. I've passed on your reports to the development team, alongside the original workaround, to see if this can assist with the ongoing investigation.

For those who are affected by this issue, please can you try the steps outlined by @Dr_eam in their earlier post:

I just came back from Mastery challenge to Ravensthorpe and guess what... my foliage is back again.

If this resolves the disappearing graphics for you, please don't hesitate to update us so we can let the development team know more about this workaround.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics