Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 5 Likes/475 Replies/12302 Views
    freakyhairglue
    1 posts

Yup, I'm on PS4 and have been suffering through the same radius bug. Started in Lunden and now happens everywhere. Hasn't gone away despite multiple restarts. Entire tents and trees appear bare, so I'm constantly running into invisible walls.

• Maus-Kun
    4 posts

I am also experiencing this obnoxious bug. Game is unplayable. If I delete everything and reinstall it remains. If I delete everything and start a new game. Its gone in the new game. But if I load my old manual save it comes back for BOTH new game and original. Tried online and off. Same issue. Issue appeared During Sons of Ragnar quest.

• Maus-Kun
    4 posts

@guest-nanxe8qm
    Platform is ps4, issue affects 3d grass, bushes, trees, walls, tent walls, destructible objects, and impermanent structure walls

• Serkros
    1 posts

@porsche1471 same bug here! Have you been able to fix it?

• gokerto
    8 posts

@polyhead90 no dude. Still not working for me too. Sorry but i think we have to wait, wait and again wait for new patch. 😕

• JackRiffs
    1 posts

I’m having the same problem. PS4 Pro with patch 1.02. Leaves, bushes and grass not loading at all around Evior. I’ve deleted the game and reinstalled and it didn’t fix it. After 40 hours in right after I got to Lunden. Game is unplayable.

• Dhawkes95
    2 posts

Finished
    Kingmaker quest not showing up after uninvited guests on xbox one. Anyone else had this problem also?

• guest-sFU90Yko
    3 posts

@polyhead90 I have the same issue and don’t want to progress any further until a work around or patch can fix this..... bushes/grass/flowers/ropes/tents, all seem to be affected by this bug and it is very immersion breaking to me.... sucks cuz I’ve put 60 hrs into it and would nice to finish the story. Besides this bug I haven’t had any issues and love this iteration compared to the other games, by far the best one IMO pls Ubisoft read these and get cracking lol

• guest-sFU90Yko
    3 posts

@btthegeek yep....

• guest-sFU90Yko
    3 posts

@heisenberg_bm same here......:/ hope their working on patch

• UbiT00n
    Community Manager 73 posts

@drunkpanda687 Hey All, this is something we have logged as an issue on our side, however it would be really useful to know if this happened in any particular area for you?
    The amount of time you had been playing?
    Which console you are on?
    This should help our teams with their investigating, thank you

Official Response
  • Maus-Kun
    4 posts

@ubit00n

Play time was 23 hrs. Exact thing I was doing when It appeared was The Sister for the Axe side quest. Normal ps4. Patch 1.0.2 installed. I loaded an older manual save and the issue is gone for now. Other things I tried and their results are in the comments above.

• Budular2020
    6 posts

I also have the exact same issue. Grass disappears when walking through it. Happened around 30 hours in.
    Also affects the ropes that are invisible yoi can walk on them but can't see them.
    I'm on ps4 and it occurs in all regions

• Budular2020
    6 posts
    @drunkpanda687 i had the same issue (PS4), I fixed it by changing a few display settings in the game itself, from the home screen (before loading the back up) : HUD settings & resize the display “safe zone”.

This worked for me for anyone having same issue give this a try whilst we await a fix

• Njlon
    7 posts

Ps4, 76hrs played, got to ledeschire (or whatever spelling) doing the missing elderman quests and it has started making the scenery disappear. Even looking with my raven the tents, shrubs, beams, etc disappear. I am loathe to reinstall incase it corrupts my saved data but it made me create a new manual save point already. Game did crash yesterday about an hour after the problem started.

• Njlon
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Njlon
    7 posts

@njlon sorry was lincolnscire it started in

• Polyhead90
    3 posts

Happened here after like 45h in, while roaming in lunden. I'm playing on a ps5.

The new update didn't fixed it, neither in performance nor quality mode.

• loktara
    1 posts

I'm experiencing this bug as well. Started in Lundun about 60 hours in. PS4.

All bushes, grass, foliage, tree leaves, etc disappears in the radius around me, making stealth and healing with berries/mushrooms difficult. Tent walls, ropes, and overhangs disappear, so you don't know where to climb.

This bug makes the game unplayable.

• jamois1014
    2 posts

I was playing Valhalla when you pushed out the 1.04 update, and the following issue started after I updated. Since then, all food sources in the wild (raspberries, mushrooms, etc.) are completely invisible, and the shrubbery used for stealth cover turns invisible as soon as Eivor sneaks into it. It’s incredibly difficult to hide in bushes that you cannot see. He still takes on the silvery tinge indicating that he’s undetected, but you can’t tell where the foliage ends until you step out of it and expose your position. Also, tents appear as nothing but frames made of sticks. That may seem like a cosmetic problem, but it’s pretty serious as you can’t tell where the entrance is, nor can you tell whether you’re hidden or completely exposed. You also can’t identify the little openings usually located in the rear of most tents, so again, stealth is very difficult.

And FYI, I not only restarted the application multiple times, I completely restarted the PS4 and the problem persisted. Thanks.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics