Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • ALWAYSREMEMBER4
    5 posts

@th_white_snoman I am having the same issue with the map and arrows. I’m on Xbox OneX as well.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2111 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

Following the announcement of TU 1.2.0, I would like to reach out to you all with an update. The development team plans to resolve the issue wherein treasure hoard maps remain in the inventory, even after the hoards have been successfully looted, in tomorrow's update!

This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.

If the issue still persists for you following the deployment of TU 1.2.0, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed. You can check this in the title menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The treasure hoard maps remain in Eivor's inventory after being looted.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • D_S_T420
    1 posts

The oxenfordshire hoard map is still bugged. I've collected it but the artifact doesn't show collected on my map and the white dot is gone. I've collected the treasure for The horde map and it's still in my inventory it's completely bugged

• ziggurcat
    167 posts

One the one hand, the reward for the Eurviscire hoard map has now appeared where it's supposed to be located, but the Oxenefordscire and Eurviscire maps still do not disappear from the inventory when you find the treasure located on those maps, thus allowing you to gain infinite XP by simply creating a save point after collecting the reward, loading that save point, and recollecting the XP.

• TRITONK-175
    31 posts

Part of the latest Valhalla update (Update 1.1.1) was that it'd fix Treasure Hoards that were bugged and therefore couldn't be looted. Prior to the update I had three that were bugged; Oxenefordscire, Eurvicscire and Hamtunscire.

As of the latest update I was able to loot Oxenefordscire and Eurvicscire but their maps stay in my inventory for some reason. As for the Hamtunscire Hoard, it was at first still unlootable but then I was suddenly able to do so... except that I wouldn't get anything from it and the map would stay in my inventory.

Lastly, all three locations are seemingly infinitely re-lootable. Almost like the game still registers them as unlooted as the maps are still in my inventory.

I know I'm not the only one who had issues with these and other Treasure Hoards both before and after the latest update.

• TRITONK-175
    31 posts
    One the one hand, the reward for the Eurviscire hoard map has now appeared where it's supposed to be located, but the Oxenefordscire and Eurviscire maps still do not disappear from the inventory when you find the treasure located on those maps, thus allowing you to gain infinite XP by simply creating a save point after collecting the reward, loading that save point, and recollecting the XP.

I have this issue with both of these. Also have it with the Hamtunscire Hoard, except that that was still unlootable after the update at first so I've gotten nothing from it.

• TRITONK-175
    31 posts
    Part of the latest Valhalla update (Update 1.1.1) was that it'd fix Treasure Hoards that were bugged and therefore couldn't be looted. Prior to the update I had three that were bugged; Oxenefordscire, Eurvicscire and Hamtunscire.

As of the latest update I was able to loot Oxenefordscire and Eurvicscire but their maps stay in my inventory for some reason. As for the Hamtunscire Hoard, it was at first still unlootable but then I was suddenly able to do so... except that I wouldn't get anything from it and the map would stay in my inventory.

Lastly, all three locations are seemingly infinitely re-lootable. Almost like the game still registers them as unlooted as the maps are still in my inventory.

I know I'm not the only one who had issues with these and other Treasure Hoards both before and after the latest update.

I have pics and a vid if that'll help.

• luigispcrew
    53 posts

@ziggurcat same bro

• SteewyDub
    29 posts

With latest update Oxenefordscire and Eurvicscire are still present in Inventory even though rewards are collected and present as well.

• SteewyDub
    29 posts

This was fixed for me in latest update on PS4. However, Oxenefordscire and Eurvicscire are still present in Inventory even though rewards are collected and present as well.

• NeOVoltron
    96 posts

I can only speak for two maps, Oxenefordscire and Eurvicscire.undefinedundefined

• TheeElf
    164 posts

@neovoltron And not just PC. Same problem on Xbox Series X. They fixed Eurvicscire so the treasure can actually be looted from the pool but looks like no one followed up on the development side to make sure it's removed from the inventory. You can save/reload and the loot action appears again. I only had issues with Oxen and this one but both are lootable but do not remove from the inventory.

• SteewyDub
    29 posts

Same on PS4, those were bugged previously (nothing was present on those locations).

• ganador_goku300
    2 posts

The Oxenefordscire and Eurvicscire treasure maps are still wrong, you collect the treasure all the time in Oxenefordscire and at least the other one already appears but the maps are still in the inventory and they do not disappear so the platinum can be obtained, and I played 120 hours for platinum and only those two items are missing.

• CrossMe6684
    2 posts

I also have the same problem.

I am still unable to loot the Hamptunscire hoard map. It is suppose to be in the dirt beside the tree but nothing for me. Also the Oxenefordscire and Eurvicscire maps are still bugged. I have completed both of these but the maps are still in my inventory.

This is after the new update has been installed. I am playing on PS5.

• Sliktais
    4 posts

Same here on xbox

• Alice_Brandon
    2 posts

I have this bug as well.
    I looted the Oxenefordscire hoard before the 1.1.1 update, the map didn’t disappear after I looted the location before or after the update/bug fix.

• jetblackfighter
    34 posts

Both euriviscire and oxenefordscire maps remained in my inventory after collecting them. Euriviscire was at least collectible now, got a reward, still have the map. But oxenefordscire remains collectible but doesn't result in anything but xp. Post 1.1.1 update.

• reyals-81
    13 posts

@shdw_phnx

Same here, it also happens wit the hoard map in eurvicscire 

• stpp1
    11 posts

@d_s_t420 I have the same issue with the Oxenfordshire treasure hoard. This bug is listed as having been fixed in the latest update. Guess Ubisoft doesn't understand the meaning of "fixed".

• Balazsryche
    2 posts

Same here on Xbox SX, map is still in my inventory.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics