Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CrossMe6684
    2 posts

I also have the same problem.

I am still unable to loot the Hamptunscire hoard map. It is suppose to be in the dirt beside the tree but nothing for me. Also the Oxenefordscire and Eurvicscire maps are still bugged. I have completed both of these but the maps are still in my inventory.

This is after the new update has been installed. I am playing on PS5.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3562 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

Following the announcement of TU 1.2.0, I would like to reach out to you all with an update. The development team plans to resolve the issue wherein treasure hoard maps remain in the inventory, even after the hoards have been successfully looted, in tomorrow's update!

This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.

If the issue still persists for you following the deployment of TU 1.2.0, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed. You can check this in the title menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The treasure hoard maps remain in Eivor's inventory after being looted.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Sliktais
    4 posts

Same here on xbox

• Alice_Brandon
    2 posts

I have this bug as well.
    I looted the Oxenefordscire hoard before the 1.1.1 update, the map didn’t disappear after I looted the location before or after the update/bug fix.

• jetblackfighter
    34 posts

Both euriviscire and oxenefordscire maps remained in my inventory after collecting them. Euriviscire was at least collectible now, got a reward, still have the map. But oxenefordscire remains collectible but doesn't result in anything but xp. Post 1.1.1 update.

• reyals-81
    13 posts

@shdw_phnx

Same here, it also happens wit the hoard map in eurvicscire 

• stpp1
    11 posts

@d_s_t420 I have the same issue with the Oxenfordshire treasure hoard. This bug is listed as having been fixed in the latest update. Guess Ubisoft doesn't understand the meaning of "fixed".

• Balazsryche
    2 posts

Same here on Xbox SX, map is still in my inventory.

• Warchild3330
    3 posts

Most bugs are gone since the new update on Xbox series x except two completed hoard maps remain in my inventory although they are complete. Oxenefordscire and Eurvicscire maps are offending culprits.
    The large flat fish and large mackerel do not exist on the map anywhere.

Thanks for your time.

• pdudzik
    1 posts

After solving Oxfordshire hoard map, this map is still in inventory.

• Youldinho
    19 posts

@ubi-bozhidar this player can submit a video of the issue I am having

I am currently unable to upload my save file to help support my case

• samldr1984
    16 posts

I can confirm I have the exact same issue - neither treasure disappears from inventory but both still lootable even though I have collected them more than once now.

• Giant2k5
    2 posts

I'm on PS5 and have the same thing. Eurvicscire and Oxenefordscire maps. I was able to pick up the treasure, get the rewards of Oxeneford and no reward for Eurvic. Both maps are in my inventory and I have all the maps. So because they aren't clearing im not getting the trophy.

• Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 257 posts

@tritonk-175 Sorry to see you're experiencing this.
    Would you be able to share the video footage and screenshots you mentioned

Official Response
  • LedoveeeKladivo
    64 posts

I have same issue. Same Treasure Hoards were looted, but maps remain in inventory.

PC version 1.1.1

• Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 257 posts

Hey @pdudzik
    Thanks for reporting this. This is currently under investigation

Official Response
  • ChronicallyB
    2 posts

It looks like this continues to be an issue two months later. I’m on PS4 and have the same issue.

• raw10Tothecorps
    9 posts

on PC, I have 1 hoard treasure in Oxe..shire and it never completes. I am allowed to keep getting XP for finding it.

• jetblackfighter
    34 posts

@h4andwerkjj collecting the treasure from the hoard is not required. Simply finding the map should be sufficient (I have two bugged hoard maps, but unlocked this trophy).

The two most commonly missed collectibles are wealth and are in Vinland and East Anglia (dunwic castle, IIRC), as they were added (re-added) in an update.

They are ingots carried by an NPC. If the NPC is dead and not able to be looted, recommend placing an explosive trap on them, carrying them to a body of water, tossing them in, jumping in and attacking their body to destroy it. After you fast travel away and return, they should have respawned, allowing you to kill and loot them.

• oscarrdz77
    4 posts

I have the same bug with four maps: Winchester Bishopric Hoard Map, Oxenefordscire Hoard Map, Eurvicshire Hoard Map and Suthsexe Hoard Map.

• oscarrdz77
    4 posts

After I collected the following: Winchester Bishopric Hoard Map, Oxenefordscire Hoard Map, Eurvicshire Hoard Map and Suthsexe Hoard Map, items are still in my inventory. I go back to each location and the collectibles aren't there anymore, but the maps won't go away.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics