Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Warchild3330
    3 posts

Most bugs are gone since the new update on Xbox series x except two completed hoard maps remain in my inventory although they are complete. Oxenefordscire and Eurvicscire maps are offending culprits.
    The large flat fish and large mackerel do not exist on the map anywhere.

Thanks for your time.

• pdudzik
    1 posts

After solving Oxfordshire hoard map, this map is still in inventory.

• Youldinho
    19 posts

@ubi-bozhidar this player can submit a video of the issue I am having

I am currently unable to upload my save file to help support my case

• samldr1984
    16 posts

I can confirm I have the exact same issue - neither treasure disappears from inventory but both still lootable even though I have collected them more than once now.

• Giant2k5
    2 posts

I'm on PS5 and have the same thing. Eurvicscire and Oxenefordscire maps. I was able to pick up the treasure, get the rewards of Oxeneford and no reward for Eurvic. Both maps are in my inventory and I have all the maps. So because they aren't clearing im not getting the trophy.

• Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 257 posts

@tritonk-175 Sorry to see you're experiencing this.
    Would you be able to share the video footage and screenshots you mentioned

Official Response
  • LedoveeeKladivo
    64 posts

I have same issue. Same Treasure Hoards were looted, but maps remain in inventory.

PC version 1.1.1

• Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 257 posts

Hey @pdudzik
    Thanks for reporting this. This is currently under investigation

Official Response
  • ChronicallyB
    2 posts

It looks like this continues to be an issue two months later. I’m on PS4 and have the same issue.

• raw10Tothecorps
    9 posts

on PC, I have 1 hoard treasure in Oxe..shire and it never completes. I am allowed to keep getting XP for finding it.

• jetblackfighter
    34 posts

@h4andwerkjj collecting the treasure from the hoard is not required. Simply finding the map should be sufficient (I have two bugged hoard maps, but unlocked this trophy).

The two most commonly missed collectibles are wealth and are in Vinland and East Anglia (dunwic castle, IIRC), as they were added (re-added) in an update.

They are ingots carried by an NPC. If the NPC is dead and not able to be looted, recommend placing an explosive trap on them, carrying them to a body of water, tossing them in, jumping in and attacking their body to destroy it. After you fast travel away and return, they should have respawned, allowing you to kill and loot them.

• oscarrdz77
    4 posts

I have the same bug with four maps: Winchester Bishopric Hoard Map, Oxenefordscire Hoard Map, Eurvicshire Hoard Map and Suthsexe Hoard Map.

• oscarrdz77
    4 posts

After I collected the following: Winchester Bishopric Hoard Map, Oxenefordscire Hoard Map, Eurvicshire Hoard Map and Suthsexe Hoard Map, items are still in my inventory. I go back to each location and the collectibles aren't there anymore, but the maps won't go away.

• DarkDruid1977
    2 posts

Im unable to collect all treasure hoards. I've only got 3 left to collect. Oxenefordscire, Eurvicscire and East Anglia. I get to the location, either it'll be no loot prompt or no reward after looting.

• guest-tLKglLaD
    8 posts

XBOX 1. I picked up the oxenefordscire hoard but the map is still in my inventory. Got the snakebite scheme figurehead.
    T

• guest-tLKglLaD
    8 posts

2nd play through got the hoard but map still showing up. Didn’t have a problem first time around but I didn’t get them until the end of the game.

• DarkDruid1977
    2 posts

Update: only the oxenefordscire treasure hoard still uncollectable. Marker shows with loot prompt but no reward.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@darkdruid1977 Hello there! Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this treasure hoard. I'd like to have you provide a video of you being unable to obtain the treasure in question (Oxenefordscire) so we can further review things!

Official Response
  • ggnpt
    2 posts

Similar Issue on PS5 version 1.1.1. I can see the hoard, I can collect the hoard, I get the XP reward BUT I don't get the contents of the hoard and the hoard map is not removed from my inventory like other successfully acquired hoards. I had same problem with Wincestre Bishopric. I have learned to perform manual save B4 collecting hoard. It does not fix the issue but it allows me to restore and keep the hoard available for possible future fix.

• RainbowBeauty98
    3 posts

People have noted that the treasure does not spawn in the treasure hoard location. For an example, the Treasure Hoard map found in Eurvicscire does not spawn the treasure in the treasure hoard location. Anybody else have this issue? If so, can people somehow get Ubisoft to fix this bug?

Suggested Topics