Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• oscarrdz77
    4 posts

After I collected the following: Winchester Bishopric Hoard Map, Oxenefordscire Hoard Map, Eurvicshire Hoard Map and Suthsexe Hoard Map, items are still in my inventory. I go back to each location and the collectibles aren't there anymore, but the maps won't go away.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

Following the announcement of TU 1.2.0, I would like to reach out to you all with an update. The development team plans to resolve the issue wherein treasure hoard maps remain in the inventory, even after the hoards have been successfully looted, in tomorrow's update!

This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.

If the issue still persists for you following the deployment of TU 1.2.0, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed. You can check this in the title menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The treasure hoard maps remain in Eivor's inventory after being looted.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • DarkDruid1977
    2 posts

Im unable to collect all treasure hoards. I've only got 3 left to collect. Oxenefordscire, Eurvicscire and East Anglia. I get to the location, either it'll be no loot prompt or no reward after looting.

• guest-tLKglLaD
    8 posts

XBOX 1. I picked up the oxenefordscire hoard but the map is still in my inventory. Got the snakebite scheme figurehead.
    T

• guest-tLKglLaD
    8 posts

2nd play through got the hoard but map still showing up. Didn’t have a problem first time around but I didn’t get them until the end of the game.

• DarkDruid1977
    2 posts

Update: only the oxenefordscire treasure hoard still uncollectable. Marker shows with loot prompt but no reward.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@darkdruid1977 Hello there! Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this treasure hoard. I'd like to have you provide a video of you being unable to obtain the treasure in question (Oxenefordscire) so we can further review things!

Official Response
  • ggnpt
    2 posts

Similar Issue on PS5 version 1.1.1. I can see the hoard, I can collect the hoard, I get the XP reward BUT I don't get the contents of the hoard and the hoard map is not removed from my inventory like other successfully acquired hoards. I had same problem with Wincestre Bishopric. I have learned to perform manual save B4 collecting hoard. It does not fix the issue but it allows me to restore and keep the hoard available for possible future fix.

• RainbowBeauty98
    3 posts

People have noted that the treasure does not spawn in the treasure hoard location. For an example, the Treasure Hoard map found in Eurvicscire does not spawn the treasure in the treasure hoard location. Anybody else have this issue? If so, can people somehow get Ubisoft to fix this bug?

• Hefeydd_
    23 posts

Hello,

Not sure if you are aware of this but I decided to do all the treasure maps and I noticed on 2 locations now I have picked up t he treasure no problem with that. it is that the map is supposed to close to show that you have completed the map and both Oxenefordscire Hored Map and now Eurvicscire Hored Map are still showing up in the Treasure Hored Maps at the bottom of the inventory. if it happens to any other locations I will update the post.

• m1au
    51 posts

@hefeydd_

thats because those 2 maps are bugged for ages. you can't really pick up the treasure (or the game messes around) so they aren't fully completed and thus stay in your inventory.

• edie0815
    1 posts

Both Oxenefordscire and Eurvicscire hoard maps still in inventory after collecting the loot. Loot not showing up in my inventory afterwards. Can continually "collect" loot but still the same issues....no change in the inventory. Also, lots of game errors and shut downs.

• gaze_rock-10
    1 posts

Five treasure hoard maps are bugged, four don't give any reward when looted (but give exp and can be looted again if I reload a previous save) and one can still be found in the inventory even after looting the treasure and receiving the reward.
    I'm playing on PS5.
    (Apologies for any formatting error, it's my first post on the new forums)

https://imgur.com/Cxc92hU
    Suthsexe: doesn't give any reward, map disappears from inventory after looting

https://imgur.com/B9iBwTW
    Hamtunscire: doesn't give any reward, map disappears from inventory after looting

https://imgur.com/xfOr8G4
    Oxenefordscire: doesn't give any reward, map still in inventory after looting

https://imgur.com/3AfvZbh
    Eurviscire: gives reward, map still in inventory after looting

https://imgur.com/Hk2MfVp
    Sciropescire Caustow: doesn't give any reward, map disappears from inventory after looting

• SkyeTheHuman
    2 posts

still having same issue on xbox one. I collected it a while ago and got an achievement for it but I’m now just realising I still have the map in my inventory. these bugs just keep piling up for me 😕

• HedaLexaZor-El
    1 posts

@gaze_rock-10 I'm playing on PS4 and I seem to have the exact same problem as you have.

• Erathiel
    3 posts

I have the same bug with Eurvicscire hoard map, I could take the treasure after latest patch but the map is still in my inventory.

• Joey_Khaos
    10 posts

Still getting this bug on PS4.

• ana_kerie
    12 posts

Same problem as everyone else: I collected the treasures at Eurvicscire and Oxenfordscire but the maps are still in my inventory. I'd like them to leave, please.

• madforit338
    1 posts

I am having the same issue, not only does eurvicscire hoard map not disappear but also oxenefordscire too.
    are you UBISOFT going to sort this issue out and are you going to add any more Dlc for the game.
    I have put in 175 hrs and tbh I dont have that much left to do.

• anjuicy_
    2 posts

Oxenfordscire hoard map reappears in inventory and task is uncompleted.

Suthsexe Crawelie Treasure not reappearing.

• OxIdOAC
    22 posts

(PC) Yep, still in inventory, and as i know from previous walkthrough that this is a bug, i even save the game before picked up the treasure but still map stays in inventory, so, as i'm not lazy i did it 4 times more, reloading a save, still nothing... So, i can confirm, this is a bug...😊

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics