ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Hefeydd__
    24 posts

Hello,

Not sure if you are aware of this but I decided to do all the treasure maps and I noticed on 2 locations now I have picked up t he treasure no problem with that. it is that the map is supposed to close to show that you have completed the map and both Oxenefordscire Hored Map and now Eurvicscire Hored Map are still showing up in the Treasure Hored Maps at the bottom of the inventory. if it happens to any other locations I will update the post.

• m1au
    58 posts

@hefeydd_

thats because those 2 maps are bugged for ages. you can't really pick up the treasure (or the game messes around) so they aren't fully completed and thus stay in your inventory.

• edie0815
    1 posts

Both Oxenefordscire and Eurvicscire hoard maps still in inventory after collecting the loot. Loot not showing up in my inventory afterwards. Can continually "collect" loot but still the same issues....no change in the inventory. Also, lots of game errors and shut downs.

• gaze_rock-10
    1 posts

Five treasure hoard maps are bugged, four don't give any reward when looted (but give exp and can be looted again if I reload a previous save) and one can still be found in the inventory even after looting the treasure and receiving the reward.
    I'm playing on PS5.
    (Apologies for any formatting error, it's my first post on the new forums)

https://imgur.com/Cxc92hU
    Suthsexe: doesn't give any reward, map disappears from inventory after looting

https://imgur.com/B9iBwTW
    Hamtunscire: doesn't give any reward, map disappears from inventory after looting

https://imgur.com/xfOr8G4
    Oxenefordscire: doesn't give any reward, map still in inventory after looting

https://imgur.com/3AfvZbh
    Eurviscire: gives reward, map still in inventory after looting

https://imgur.com/Hk2MfVp
    Sciropescire Caustow: doesn't give any reward, map disappears from inventory after looting

• SkyeTheHuman
    2 posts

still having same issue on xbox one. I collected it a while ago and got an achievement for it but I’m now just realising I still have the map in my inventory. these bugs just keep piling up for me 😕

• HedaLexaZor-El
    2 posts

@gaze_rock-10 I'm playing on PS4 and I seem to have the exact same problem as you have.

• Erathiel
    3 posts

I have the same bug with Eurvicscire hoard map, I could take the treasure after latest patch but the map is still in my inventory.

• Joey_Khaos
    10 posts

Still getting this bug on PS4.

• ana_kerie
    12 posts

Same problem as everyone else: I collected the treasures at Eurvicscire and Oxenfordscire but the maps are still in my inventory. I'd like them to leave, please.

• madforit338
    1 posts

I am having the same issue, not only does eurvicscire hoard map not disappear but also oxenefordscire too.
    are you UBISOFT going to sort this issue out and are you going to add any more Dlc for the game.
    I have put in 175 hrs and tbh I dont have that much left to do.

• anjuicy_
    2 posts

Oxenfordscire hoard map reappears in inventory and task is uncompleted.

Suthsexe Crawelie Treasure not reappearing.

• OxIdOAC
    32 posts

(PC) Yep, still in inventory, and as i know from previous walkthrough that this is a bug, i even save the game before picked up the treasure but still map stays in inventory, so, as i'm not lazy i did it 4 times more, reloading a save, still nothing... So, i can confirm, this is a bug...😊

• First_Prophet
    33 posts

I have attempted to collect these hoard treasures multiple times, the collectible will respond, I will collect it and get the XP for it repeatedly, but the horde maps do not clear from my inventory and the actual reward will not show up in my inventory. I will attach some video clips of this, when I capture them tonight.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there @First_Prophet!

Thanks for taking the time to report this. I can see that the development team is aware of an issue where the Oxenefordscire treasure hoard map remains in the inventory, even after the player has attempted to collect the hoard treasure. They're currently investigating this issue further, and hope to resolve this in a future update.

Would you be able to send us a video clip that shows you interacting with the Eurvicscire hoard, and the map remaining in your inventory once it has been collected? We can then pass this along for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there all!

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences of this issue within the forums. I can confirm that the development team are aware of this issue, and that we hope to resolve this in a future update. Please note that we're unable to provide a definite time-frame for this, so please keep an eye out within News & Announcements for any further information.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @anjuicy_!

Thanks for taking the time to report this. The development team are aware of the issue regarding the Oxenefordscire hoard map, and hope to have a resolution for this soon. Please note that we are unable to provide a definite time-frame for this, so please keep an eye out in our News & Announcements forum for further updates.

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to find the Suthsexe treasure hoard. Would you be able to send us a video that shows you have collected the treasure hoard clue, your current location on the map, and that the treasure is not able to be interacted with? We can then pass this on for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • First_Prophet
    33 posts

@ubi-borealis I can send vids of both, but when attempting to attach them to my reply, it states that I do not have enough privileges to do so? 😅 Is there another place that I should drop them? Thanks.

• Ubi-Borealis

The development team has enough information for the Oxenefordscire hoard, but thank you for collecting a video anyway! It looks like this treasure hoard should be fixed today with the deployment of TU 1.1.2. After your game has updated, would you be able to check that you're able to collect this hoard successfully?

As for the Eurvicscire hoard, would you be able to upload the video to a sharing platform (such as YouTube or Google Drive) and send a link within this thread? We can then pass this along for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • NeOVoltron
    128 posts

Would be great to get an update on this issue. 😞

• Hypercubus
    8 posts

@rainbowbeauty98
    i also have a problem with some "Treasure Hoard Maps".

First: In Snotinghamscire. I collect the map (i think so, because at the map location there is no map and i also finished all artifacts for this region), but at the treasure-location next to the well in Minninglowe is nothing to find.

Second: I collected the treasure for Eoforwicscir at the Petuaria-Ruins, but i still have the map in my Inventory. And i haven't received anything for collecting this treasure!!!!

Third: I still have the map for Oxenefordscire in my inventory although i collected the trasure and received the item.

Suggested Topics