Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• glp01650
    1 posts

I collected the treasure from the Oxenefordscire Hoard Map, but the Oxenefordscire Hoard Map has not dropped out of my inventory. I have gone back to the location and a Loot option had reappeared, but nothing appeared in my inventory the second time I looted it and the Oxenefordscire Hoard Map still hasn't dropped out of my inventory. After the release of 1.1.2, I went back to the location, I did not get the option to Loot again, the game did freeze for a few seconds while descending the well, but the Oxenefordscire Hoard Map is still in my inventory.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2906 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

Following the announcement of TU 1.2.0, I would like to reach out to you all with an update. The development team plans to resolve the issue wherein treasure hoard maps remain in the inventory, even after the hoards have been successfully looted, in tomorrow's update!

This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.

If the issue still persists for you following the deployment of TU 1.2.0, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed. You can check this in the title menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The treasure hoard maps remain in Eivor's inventory after being looted.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • jpalko
    3 posts

@c06racoils

I had that first also, now I have this:

• SyntheticVampir
    3 posts

yeah good luck with that Ubisoft isn't gonna fix any of the bugs, glitches or game crashes but they will keep adding new glitched out dlc's and they will never respond to anything you ask them because they DO NOT CARE about their gamers anymore and THAT'S A FACT!!!

• NeOVoltron
    107 posts

• Hypercubus
    8 posts

@neovoltron
    it's exactly the same in my inventory

• trickitrules
    10 posts

There is a similar post to this on the forum.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/82518/bug-oxenefordscire-hoard-map-still-present-in-inventory-after-finding-the-hoard/32?lang=en-US&isSso=true&refreshStatus=noLoginData

on the most recent post, Ubi acknowledges that this is being currently investigated - No ETA can be provided.

Thanks,
    PH

• Hypercubus
    8 posts

@trickitrules
    similar, but not exactly the same!
    As you can read, i have issues with more than the oxenefordscire hoard map. it depends on the same issue: faulty programmers work at this part of the game

• Luca_Tessaro
    5 posts

Can confirm bug is still present.

• First_Prophet
    29 posts

@ubi-borealis below are the links of the treasure hordes NOT completing in patch 1.1.2

Oxenfordscire:

Eurvicscire:

Completely unrelated, but the Big Mackerel and Big Flatfish not spawning issue has been ongoing since launch. Is there any chance of you folks know what has been causing this and any chance of you pushing a hotfix to resolve this before the next big update? I am not digging the festival and river raid content, it just didn't appeal to a lot of us after exhausting it and completing it in one day and I just want to complete the final game challenges, so I can put the game to bed until there is something good to run through.

Thanks! Take care.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for those videos, @First_Prophet! I've passed them along to the development team for a closer look.

I can see that they've actually reopened the investigation into the Oxenefordscire treasure hoard, and that they hope to resolve this in a future update. I'm unable to confirm if the Eurvicscire treasure hoard will be included in this yet. I would recommend keeping an eye out in our News & Announcements forum for any future updates.

We actually have a megathread regarding the missing big flatfish/mackerel, which you can check out here! This is under investigation by the development team, and we hope to be able to make these fish available soon. I'd recommend following that thread for updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

I've merged together several similar threads about the Oxenefordscire and Eurvicscire treasure hoard maps remaining in a player's inventory, even after these have been collected. By creating a single megathread, we can keep all updates and information about the investigation in one place. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merging.

Thanks all for continuing to share your experiences of this issue, as well as sharing images/videos in the forums. Following TU 1.1.2, it sounds like you're all able to successfully collect the treasure from these locations, but the maps remain in your inventory. You can also return to the locations and "loot" again to get additional XP.

I can let you all know that the development team has been taking a closer look at these stuck maps. I'd like to provide you with an update on both maps:

Oxenefordscire Map:

• I have some good news to share with you all! The development team hopes to resolve the stuck map in a future update. At this moment in time, we are unable to provide a definite date for this. Once we have more information, this will be shared within this thread or within our "News & Announcements" forum. Please keep an eye out in these places for future updates!

Eurvicscire Map:

• The development team has also been looking into this map as well. We hope to be able to resolve this stuck map in a future update too! Once we have more news about this, it will be shared in this thread or in our "News & Announcements" forum, so please check regularly for future updates.

If you are unable to collect the loot from a treasure hoard map, or if you're another hoard map is still stuck in your inventory, please can you let us know the following:

• Which treasure hoard map are you having trouble with?
    • Are you able to interact with the hoard and collect the loot? Or is the loot still missing?
    • Can you send us a video that shows the map as stuck in your inventory after visiting the correct treasure location?

We can then pass these reports to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Devostator73
    18 posts

As of 26th of February 2021 The Oxenefordescire the Eurviscire hoard maps are broken, you get xp but the maps are still in the inventory. Nearly four months since game release and still broken, Pathetic UBISOFT uninstalling after my 2nd go through, 340 hours first time, restarted whole game and another 170 hours i can assure you UBI never again nor my children or grandchildren will ever buy your pathetic overpriced broken turd products ever again. Good riddens UNINSTALLED. Good advice to everyone do not buy this product it is majorly faulty even after 4 months of being released at a huge price. ITS A LEMON.

• Devostator73
    18 posts

As of 26th of February 2021 The Oxenefordescire the Eurviscire hoard maps are broken, you get xp but the maps are still in the inventory. Nearly four months since game release and still broken, Pathetic UBISOFT uninstalling after my 2nd go through, 340 hours first time, restarted whole game and another 170 hours i can assure you UBI never again nor my children or grandchildren will ever buy your pathetic overpriced broken turd products ever again. Good riddens UNINSTALLED. Good advice to everyone do not buy this product it is majorly faulty even after 4 months of being released at a huge price. ITS A LEMON.

• Devostator73
    18 posts

@devostator73 and i am still stuck at 94% lol after completeing the game twice and over 500 hours, what a lemon. UNINSTALLED

• Eaglebearer73
    5 posts

Mine too. I collected the treasure but the map is still in my inventory. The same thing happened with the eurvicscire hoard map.

• Buff_Hardback
    2 posts

Same experience. I [think I] seem to pick up the treasures, but the maps still remain unclosed specifically for these 2 locations/maps.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@devostator73 I'm extremely sorry to hear about the negative experiences you've had during your playthrough of Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Regarding this issue with the hoard maps remaining in your inventory, this issue has been reproduced by the development team and will be resolved in a future patch. Details on when this patch will be released will be shared on the game's official website.

Official Response
  • Gabinunesa
    2 posts

Been having the same problem here since the beginning. I tried to post videos but apparently "I don't have enough privileges for this action". Playing on PC

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Gabinunesa!

Thanks for offering to send us a video. As the development team have been able to find a resolution for this issue that they hope to deploy in a future update, we no longer need any videos at this time. Please keep an eye out within the forums for more news about this.

If you'd like to share any videos in the future, I would recommend first uploading the video to a sharing platform (such as YouTube or Google Drive) and posting a link within the forums.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics