Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ugobananas
    13 posts

I also just tried to loot the Hamtunscire treasure hoard and while the location shows up on the ground and I can loot it, nothing appeared in my inventory.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3579 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

Following the announcement of TU 1.2.0, I would like to reach out to you all with an update. The development team plans to resolve the issue wherein treasure hoard maps remain in the inventory, even after the hoards have been successfully looted, in tomorrow's update!

This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.

If the issue still persists for you following the deployment of TU 1.2.0, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed. You can check this in the title menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The treasure hoard maps remain in Eivor's inventory after being looted.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • xtreme-legend-
    1 posts

I have a few that are bugged. Some give me no reward and some dont even appear at location. Suthsexe, Hamtunscire, Oxenefordscire, Snotinghamscire, Eurvicscire and Sciropescire Castow Castle are all bugged for me.

• DemonI81
    16 posts

Series X
    This started before this latest patch.

I currently have collected four Treasure Hoards, well, five, but the fifth, Oxenefordscire Hoard is collected but remains on the map to collect over and over (for XP, I do not repeatedly get the ship figurehead reward but did get it the first time I picked the treasure up). Also, the map is still in my inventory and my achievement progress has not updated/unlocked.

I have applied the latest patch and picked the treasure up again. Everything remains unchanged/bug is still very much there.

I did not realize this bug happened until ~10 hours of gameplay after it occurred. Going back in saves or restarting is not an option at this point.

• Boeselock
    4 posts

I'm having treasure hoard issues as well on PS4. The Oxenfordschire Hoard Map stayed in my inventory even after I looted the hoard itself (and I got the reward properly), but the Suthsexe Hoard and Sciropeschire Caustow Castle Hoard both don't give me a reward when I loot them besides XP, so I reverted my saves to before looting them as I figure it's more likely to get fixed than it is to get fixed and give out the reward retroactively.

• rafxx90
    1 posts

A minor bug here, but I would like to report it. PC PLATFORM
    Basically, I've found the Oxenefordscire trasure map and I've located the hoard. I collect the treasure but the map is still present in the inventory. Indeed, I can collect the treasure continously and it give me 180 exp each time. So it seems that until the map will not disappear I can collect the already collected treasure. Sorry for the word pun! XD

• m1au
    52 posts

@rafxx90
    yep same for me. also it doesn't count as collected artifact, so i'm still stuck at one missing. I got the ship design from that treasure chest but can indefinitely loot that spot.

• koleksak15
    1 posts

Oxenefordscire hoard map treasure is not allowing me to pick it up and the Eurvicscire treasure isn't appearing at all. With the 1.04 patch I lost a wealth check off in East Anglia, I had everything prior to the new patch. And can't progress after stairs in Brother's Keeper. 150 hours logged in.

• denz_villegas
    2 posts

Re: [BUG report ac Valhalla](/topic/81421/bug-report-ac-valhalla)

Despite finding the Oxenefordeshire treasure hoard, the game does not register it as having been completed. If I leave the area or restart, it allows to me "Loot" the same place, gain XP, but still, the game doesn't register the fact that I already have the reward (Snakebite skin for longship). It's preventing 100% completion of the shire.

• Pabegelis
    3 posts

I m standing there where treasure is but i cant find nothing

• Tsarchasm5
    9 posts

@pabegelis photo?

• Shdw_Phnx
    16 posts

@islanderest

Same here. Both me and my brother have picked up the treasure in the well, but the map doesn't disappear from the inventory.

• LTCALDORAIN
    2 posts

I have the same issue on xbox. I have the map, loot the hoard, get xp, and map doesnt go away. I have the cosmetic because i had picked it up before i got the map the 2nd time

• AKDELF
    1 posts

i got the treasure map but when I go to the well there’s no treasure to loot. Saved and quit but no luck. Please fix your broken treasure locations been having issues with some of these.

• ubiskr
    6 posts

Bump. Same issue.

I've finished the main campaign and I'm just "cleaning up" for 100% now, and the treasure is definitely not where it's supposed to be...

• jeje_71
    71 posts

@ubiskr it's not like it's very difficult to fix either, when loading the area with a loot, they only have to check if the associated map is in the inventory or not...

• noa30
    6 posts

PS4 - Oxenfordschire map is still in my inventory but I got the treasure. If I go back to the well the glow is there and I can interact but I don't get anything.

Eurvicscire treasure is definitely missing. Have the map in my inventory but the spot it's supposed to be at, there's no glowing spot.

• jeje_71
    71 posts

@noa30 same boat here
    undefined
    oxenefordscire map in inventory, the glow which i can loot, but i get only experience and i don't have the snakebite scheme in my inventory...

• The_Grayest_Ben
    4 posts

Same problem here – add it to the list I guess!

• blemiglute
    9 posts

@surexposey same here

• ViRaLuNdEaD
    27 posts

@surexposey I have a similar, but different issue. That hoard treasure spawned for me and I collected it, but the treasure map is still in my inventory and if I load the game and go there I can collect it again and again using the prompt but get nothing from it.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics