Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PhoenixForce22
    6 posts

I have gone to the place where the reward for the hoard map is supposed to be and it's not there. Can you please find a solution to fix this glitch?

Thank you

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3529 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

Following the announcement of TU 1.2.0, I would like to reach out to you all with an update. The development team plans to resolve the issue wherein treasure hoard maps remain in the inventory, even after the hoards have been successfully looted, in tomorrow's update!

This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.

If the issue still persists for you following the deployment of TU 1.2.0, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed. You can check this in the title menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The treasure hoard maps remain in Eivor's inventory after being looted.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • VasilyZaitsev42
    16 posts

Happens on pc. I have the reward but it remains "lootable" and in my inventory. Also ledecestrescire and eurvicsire hoards won't spawn

• VasilyZaitsev42
    16 posts

Also ledecestrescire and eurvicsire hoards won't spawn

• Tik3r-
    5 posts

same for me

• Olishanta
    4 posts

I have this issue on PC as well.

• guest-2j588UaI
    2 posts

Similar issue.
    Still have the map, not schematic, and the loot is not

spoiler

I hope they patch this soon.

• guest-2j588UaI
    2 posts

@deathbystrawber

I have this same exact issue. I tried to collect it after the latest update. No luck.
    Version 1.0.4

• ganador_goku300
    2 posts
    The two treasure maps I cannot collect, in the Oxforshire one you can collect it continuously and the map is not removed from the inventory and in the Yorkshire map it does not appear to collect it in the area indicated on the map, please fix it, they are both last objects for 100%

• oNoZoYoMo
    2 posts

@ubi-raziel

I'm playing on Xbox One and picked up and resolved everything (treasure chests, artifacts, mysteries etc.) except the Oxenfordscire and Eurvicscire hoards.

I found the artifact in the pool in Eurvicscire which is marked with an x on my map, but besides that both hoards don't show up in the world with a glowing marker and there is nothing to interact with. The pool is empty and the well in Oxenfordscire only contains a breakable box and two chanterelle mushrooms...

• EmrysAndTheLion
    3 posts

same issue

• guest-NqsHai0A
    3 posts

Same issuse here. I'm playing on a base PS4

• Matador064
    4 posts

@ubiwan
    Hi! I believe the game would say I haven't claimed the treasure since the map is still in my inventory.

Earlier today I grabbed the Oxenefordscire hoard and got the 180xp, but the map is currently glitched in my inventory. I am not sure if it's the same thing.

spoiler

• yongli0124
    2 posts
  • Deadgirllwalkin
    2 posts

So is it gonna get fixed? Because having the same problem here. Im at the right spot but nothing to be found.

• Moonlitwings
    6 posts

I've also encountered this issue. Got the hoard map, but no loot is spawning at the Drengr's pool.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

Same here, playing on Xbox One and patched 1.0.4. Also the Lecedestrescire and Oxenfordscire treasures are glitchy for many.

Treasure hoard map bugs including this one have been reported for a long time and several times, but so far Ubisoft does not have much news about patching them.

• guest-EkPFmDuu
    4 posts

Same issue. I can confirm that I collected the hoard (snakebite figurehead), but the oxenefordshire hoard map still shows up in my inventory. Annoying.

• DartDragon93
    3 posts

I have the same Bug and i made a video with proof of it i will leave the link if you know how to fix plz tell me...

• ChuckKatse
    280 posts

Got the map went to the site. The Horde a Snakebite Long Ship design was supposed to be at the bottom of the well located at the site. The design was not there. I know I was at the right location because I looked it up on the net. There are several reports of the bug on the Reddit site. Surprised it has not been posted here. All that was down at the bottom of the well was some coins and two Winter Canterelle Plants. Oh and a bucket. Needs to be fixed. However, I am sure it won't be soon. Just another bug in a long list of bugs.

• SofaJockey
    169 posts

@chuckkatse I picked that one up (was able to equip it on my boat).

But the treasure map remains in my inventory, so something is not quite right.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics