Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Thanks for sharing your update and experience with us, @Dirtyred357ed! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to progress in "Old Wounds" 😄

Official Response
  • TastyChip742323
    12 posts

@ubi-borealis nothing changed with the update, rollo is still stuck inside the brothel and I’m unable to intact with him

• TastyChip742323
    12 posts
    @ubi-borealis it wouldn’t let me upload the pictures but basically yes I have the update, rollo is inside the brothel and I can see the quest on the top left of my screen but it only has the title “OLD WOUNDS” it actually doesn’t tell me what to do, i died fighting the guards with rollo and when I respawned I was outside the brothel and rollo got stuck inside
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @TastyChip742323!

By update, are you referring to TU 1.2.2.1? Please note that there was no resolution for "Old Wounds" was deployed in this hot fix. I apologise for any confusion that may have been caused by this.

The development team have been investigating reports that players are still unable to interact with Rollo at the brothel following TU 1.2.2. We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation at this stage. Rest assured that as soon as we have any new information from the development team regarding "Old Wounds," we will let you know within this thread and within the News & Announcement forum.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble sharing images with us. You may find it easier to share images if you upload them to a sharing platform first (such as Google Drive or One Drive). You can then post a link to the folder within this thread, and we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • N0V4SP31
    3 posts

Bug différent but similar. I did rescued Rollo, but one guard is stuck in the building and I can’t kill it. Rollo is outside with me, but as long as I don’t kill the last guard(which I can’t since he is inside…), Rollo won’t talk to me…

any fix planned???

• kyle2019
    1 posts

Rollo is stuck inside, and I can't progress at all any fix found?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there! Welcome to the forums 🙂

@N0V4SP31 - I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to progress in "Old Wounds" due to a guard being stuck in the brothel. Would you be able to send us a video that shows this issue in-game? We can then pass this along to the development team so they can take a closer look.

I recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

@kyle2019 - I'm sorry to hear that Rollo is stuck within the brothel for you in Old Wounds. The development team are investigating this issue further. I've shared your report with the team as part of the ongoing investigation. If possible, would you also be able to send us a video which shows that Rollo is stuck inside the brothel and cannot be interacted with? This will be helpful for the ongoing investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SuPHaSuLLy
    8 posts

@tastychip742323

still no fix I see I’m still have this same problem on Xbox with everything update. It’s been like this since January or so. My issue is exactly like yours. It just say old wounds and doesn’t show what to do or where to go. I think we should be comped since new things for the game come out but the main game can’t be fixed. Come on Ubisoft help us out here

• N0V4SP31
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis Sure, here it is!
    Soldier is in the bulding... as long as he will be in there, I can't kill him and rollo won't speak with me...

you DEFINITLY should add the option to "cancel/restart a quest"

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@SuPHaSuLLy - The development team are still investigating the issue wherein players are unable to interact with Rollo during "Old Wounds," which is why a fix wasn't included in TU 1.3.0. Please note that any compensation would be at the discretion of the Assassin's Creed: Valhalla team, and that the player support team is unable to influence this decision. If compensation is to be offered, this information will be shared via in-game notifications.

As soon as we have any updates to share with you from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

@N0V4SP31 - Thank you for sending us that video showing the guard is stuck in the brothel! I've forwarded this to the development team so they can take a closer look. If we require any additional information, we will reach out within this thread.

The development team have confirmed that they will not be adding a "reset/restart quest" feature to the game:

Due to the structure of quests within the game, a "reset/restart quest" feature is not feasible at this stage of development. While some quests and world events allow you to walk away or reload your save in order to reset them, this is not the case for every instance within Valhalla. We strongly recommend regularly adding manual saves, especially before and after pivotal moments, to ensure you have backup states to revert to if needed.

I understand that this may not be the answer you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment caused. We will pass on your feedback to the dedicated teams.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • N0V4SP31
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis tnx for that answer. I'll stay available for any request by your team! tnx a lot again!

• nellababy1
    1 posts

@jakey-poo Hi, I'm not sure if you ever had this issue resolved, but I had this same exact issue for a while and just now about 5 minutes ago figured out a way to unglitch it.

What I did was aim at the guard inside the brothel with my arrow, then use the piercing strike ability and it ended up killing the guard stuck inside, allowing me to progress with the mission. I hope this helps!

-nellababy1

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1324 posts

Hello @nellababy1,

Thank you for sharing your workaround while our team is investigating this issue! 🙂

Once we have more details regarding the permanent fix, we will let everyone know both in this thread and the patch notes.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • TastyChip742323
    12 posts

@suphasully exactly we have the same issue bro, this is actually pretty frustrating. It’s been months!!

• TastyChip742323
    12 posts

@ubi-mark any updates? dude it’s been months!! Ik it’s not your fault but every single time all you say is”our team is still working on it” I can’t believe y’all keep adding new stuff to the game while there’s some many bugs that are preventing many players from even finishing the main storyline. It’s honestly pretty sad and frustrating since I’m a huge assassins creed fan but honestly this is the last game I buy from Ubisoft, you guys really don’t care about the players. I literally payed for a game that I can’t even finish

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @TastyChip742323!

I apologise for any frustration that has been caused by the issue you're encountering in "Old Wounds." I know that you have been unable to interact with Rollo for some time now due to him being trapped within the brothel. I've checked in on the investigation, and the development team are still taking a closer look at this issue. We don't yet have any updates to share with you all from the development team. I understand that this may not be the update you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment that has been caused.

Rest assured that as soon as we have any new information to share regarding the investigation into "Old Wounds," we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • SuPHaSuLLy
    8 posts

@tastychip742323 here’s something funny it’s been a few weeks since I’ve been on still nothing. Oh but wait I can’t even play the siege of Paris or find it. And where the festival use to be in the settlement there’s enemies that can’t kill but knock down and can revive them. Never ending cycle.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @SuPHaSuLLy!

The development team are still investigating the issues with interacting with Rollo during "Old Wounds." We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation at this time. Once we have any new information to share from the development team regarding this quest, we will let you know within this thread as soon as we are able to.

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering some issues outside of "Old Wounds." If you're unable to access "Siege of Paris" despite owning the season pass or standalone content, I would recommend opening up a new thread so we can investigate this separately to "Old Wounds." I was also able to find this thread about hostile enemies in Ravensthorpe following the end of the Sigrblot Festival. If you restart the game, the hostile enemies should disappear from the area.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics