Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• KO6891
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis So i did just send a support ticket with one clip and two screenshots what i can fit on that 10 megabyte limit, so hope that will help development team to figure out what is the problem with this part of the old wounds quest. Hope this bug is fixed sooner or later that i can finnish the main questline of the game.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Thanks for letting me know that you've opened up a support ticket, @KO6891! I've been able to collect the video/images you submitted and I've passed these along to the development team for a closer look 🙂

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @KO6891!

The development team have reached out to me regarding your report, and would like to clarify some information. The team would like to know if if teleporting back, meditating or loading a previous save allows you to progress further in the quest, or if the issue still persists. This information will be helpful as they try to reproduce this issue in testing.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • KO6891
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis No when the quest is that point where it ask me to speak with Rollo after fight with the guards outside of the brothel, i cannot fast travel or game goes infinite loading screen and that if i even can go to the map section and see anything on the map, or if i go in the inventory i cannot load older game save before i force quit the game with taskmanager on PC and open game again after that and same goes with meditating i cannot do that either or anything with that section where meditating is. It seems like the inventory and section where load and save is, are broken when the quest is that point where it ask me to speak with Rollo, so i cannot progress further at that point, couple of times i was be able to try fast travel but the game goes infinite loading screen like i said and those times been like couple of months ago. Also i think one time i was try to go further enoungh where Rollo stand and then i cannot move anymore so these are all the problems what i have seen with this part of the quest and all the time this is furthest where i have been able to progress.

• TastyChip742323
    15 posts

@ubi-borealis any updates I’m still having the same issues ???

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

@KO6891 - Thanks for explaining your experience with this issue further. I'll pass on your response to the development team so they can take a closer look at this. If we require any additional information regarding your report with "Old Wounds," we'll reach out within this thread.

@TastyChip742323 - I'm sorry to hear that you're still encountering the same issue following TU 1.2.2. To help us to take a closer look at this, can you please send us a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • You are unable to interact with Rollo. Please let us see which location you are in (brothel, camp, or elsewhere).

We can then forward this to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TastyChip742323
    15 posts

@ubi-borealis does it really help, I mean I sent a video already I’ve been dealing with this issue for months and I always get the same response from you guys it’s really exhausting you know, y’all literally robbed me cuz this game is unplayable

• Ubi-Borealis

I'm sorry to hear that you've been affected by this issue for some time already, @TastyChip742323. We appreciate you sending videos before. As the development team had hoped to resolve this issue in TU 1.2.2, it will be helpful to have additional videos from this Title Update to demonstrate how the issue behaves on the most recent update.

We'd also like to confirm the location that Rollo is stuck in for you. I've checked your older posts and you originally reported that he was stuck in the Brothel. Is this still the case, or has he moved at all?

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Dirtyred357ed
    4 posts

@ko6891 I was having the same bug, but with the last patch, it corrected itself (after I tried their suggestions). I didn't do anything but walk up to him and it continued on with the storyline. I was locked out of it for about 2 months.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing your update and experience with us, @Dirtyred357ed! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to progress in "Old Wounds" 😄

Official Response
  • TastyChip742323
    15 posts

@ubi-borealis nothing changed with the update, rollo is still stuck inside the brothel and I’m unable to intact with him

• TastyChip742323
    15 posts
    @ubi-borealis it wouldn’t let me upload the pictures but basically yes I have the update, rollo is inside the brothel and I can see the quest on the top left of my screen but it only has the title “OLD WOUNDS” it actually doesn’t tell me what to do, i died fighting the guards with rollo and when I respawned I was outside the brothel and rollo got stuck inside
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @TastyChip742323!

By update, are you referring to TU 1.2.2.1? Please note that there was no resolution for "Old Wounds" was deployed in this hot fix. I apologise for any confusion that may have been caused by this.

The development team have been investigating reports that players are still unable to interact with Rollo at the brothel following TU 1.2.2. We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation at this stage. Rest assured that as soon as we have any new information from the development team regarding "Old Wounds," we will let you know within this thread and within the News & Announcement forum.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble sharing images with us. You may find it easier to share images if you upload them to a sharing platform first (such as Google Drive or One Drive). You can then post a link to the folder within this thread, and we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • N0V4SP31
    4 posts

Bug différent but similar. I did rescued Rollo, but one guard is stuck in the building and I can’t kill it. Rollo is outside with me, but as long as I don’t kill the last guard(which I can’t since he is inside…), Rollo won’t talk to me…

any fix planned???

• kyle2019
    1 posts

Rollo is stuck inside, and I can't progress at all any fix found?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there! Welcome to the forums 🙂

@N0V4SP31 - I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to progress in "Old Wounds" due to a guard being stuck in the brothel. Would you be able to send us a video that shows this issue in-game? We can then pass this along to the development team so they can take a closer look.

I recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

@kyle2019 - I'm sorry to hear that Rollo is stuck within the brothel for you in Old Wounds. The development team are investigating this issue further. I've shared your report with the team as part of the ongoing investigation. If possible, would you also be able to send us a video which shows that Rollo is stuck inside the brothel and cannot be interacted with? This will be helpful for the ongoing investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SuPHaSuLLy
    10 posts

@tastychip742323

still no fix I see I’m still have this same problem on Xbox with everything update. It’s been like this since January or so. My issue is exactly like yours. It just say old wounds and doesn’t show what to do or where to go. I think we should be comped since new things for the game come out but the main game can’t be fixed. Come on Ubisoft help us out here

• N0V4SP31
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis Sure, here it is!
    Soldier is in the bulding... as long as he will be in there, I can't kill him and rollo won't speak with me...

you DEFINITLY should add the option to "cancel/restart a quest"

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@SuPHaSuLLy - The development team are still investigating the issue wherein players are unable to interact with Rollo during "Old Wounds," which is why a fix wasn't included in TU 1.3.0. Please note that any compensation would be at the discretion of the Assassin's Creed: Valhalla team, and that the player support team is unable to influence this decision. If compensation is to be offered, this information will be shared via in-game notifications.

As soon as we have any updates to share with you from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

@N0V4SP31 - Thank you for sending us that video showing the guard is stuck in the brothel! I've forwarded this to the development team so they can take a closer look. If we require any additional information, we will reach out within this thread.

The development team have confirmed that they will not be adding a "reset/restart quest" feature to the game:

Due to the structure of quests within the game, a "reset/restart quest" feature is not feasible at this stage of development. While some quests and world events allow you to walk away or reload your save in order to reset them, this is not the case for every instance within Valhalla. We strongly recommend regularly adding manual saves, especially before and after pivotal moments, to ensure you have backup states to revert to if needed.

I understand that this may not be the answer you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment caused. We will pass on your feedback to the dedicated teams.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • N0V4SP31
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis tnx for that answer. I'll stay available for any request by your team! tnx a lot again!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics