Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• nellababy1
    1 posts

@jakey-poo Hi, I'm not sure if you ever had this issue resolved, but I had this same exact issue for a while and just now about 5 minutes ago figured out a way to unglitch it.

What I did was aim at the guard inside the brothel with my arrow, then use the piercing strike ability and it ended up killing the guard stuck inside, allowing me to progress with the mission. I hope this helps!

-nellababy1

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1541 posts

Hello @nellababy1,

Thank you for sharing your workaround while our team is investigating this issue! 🙂

Once we have more details regarding the permanent fix, we will let everyone know both in this thread and the patch notes.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • TastyChip742323
    15 posts

@suphasully exactly we have the same issue bro, this is actually pretty frustrating. It’s been months!!

• TastyChip742323
    15 posts

@ubi-mark any updates? dude it’s been months!! Ik it’s not your fault but every single time all you say is”our team is still working on it” I can’t believe y’all keep adding new stuff to the game while there’s some many bugs that are preventing many players from even finishing the main storyline. It’s honestly pretty sad and frustrating since I’m a huge assassins creed fan but honestly this is the last game I buy from Ubisoft, you guys really don’t care about the players. I literally payed for a game that I can’t even finish

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello again @TastyChip742323!

I apologise for any frustration that has been caused by the issue you're encountering in "Old Wounds." I know that you have been unable to interact with Rollo for some time now due to him being trapped within the brothel. I've checked in on the investigation, and the development team are still taking a closer look at this issue. We don't yet have any updates to share with you all from the development team. I understand that this may not be the update you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment that has been caused.

Rest assured that as soon as we have any new information to share regarding the investigation into "Old Wounds," we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • SuPHaSuLLy
    10 posts

@tastychip742323 here’s something funny it’s been a few weeks since I’ve been on still nothing. Oh but wait I can’t even play the siege of Paris or find it. And where the festival use to be in the settlement there’s enemies that can’t kill but knock down and can revive them. Never ending cycle.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello there @SuPHaSuLLy!

The development team are still investigating the issues with interacting with Rollo during "Old Wounds." We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation at this time. Once we have any new information to share from the development team regarding this quest, we will let you know within this thread as soon as we are able to.

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering some issues outside of "Old Wounds." If you're unable to access "Siege of Paris" despite owning the season pass or standalone content, I would recommend opening up a new thread so we can investigate this separately to "Old Wounds." I was also able to find this thread about hostile enemies in Ravensthorpe following the end of the Sigrblot Festival. If you restart the game, the hostile enemies should disappear from the area.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SuPHaSuLLy
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis

Any word on old wounds?

• ShamanPat
    1 posts

Are there any updates? I'm going through the same issue. I can't kill the last guard or anything.

• DustBent
    1 posts

@shamanpat I've been having this same issue for a couple months now. 120 hours, can't finish the game. Update after update, no answer.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1152 posts

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that several of you are still encountering this issue whereby Rollo cannot be interacted with in the brothel in "Old Wounds". I've contacted the development team for an update on this investigation, as I fully appreciate that it has been ongoing for a while now, and we haven't had any news to share. I'll keep you all updated as best as I can with any news that we receive. It may be that the team are still struggling to reproduce the issue, and that additional videos / save files are needed for their analysis. In such a case, any that can be provided / uploaded to the cloud in-game respectively would be greatly appreciated.

@SuPHaSuLLy, @ShamanPat and @DustBent - please refer to the above. 🙂 Thank you.

Official Response
  • TastyChip742323
    15 posts

@ubi-woofer man it’s been months!!! how is this possible? Y’all too busy putting in new content and can’t even fix your game, it is literally unplayable for some of us. It’s honestly frustrating that I paid MONEY for a game that I cannot even finish, it is complete [censored] dude. Every time I ask for an update y’all say the same thing so I’m [censored] done with this game and will never buy another game from Ubisoft, this is literally the worst assassin’s creed game, pathetic!

• SuPHaSuLLy
    10 posts

@ubi-woofer

its a few months shy of year that I haven’t been able to complete the last territory or the last order member. I think I paid $130 for this game that is unbeatable. I have even tried old saves which came close to losing my current progress. At this point the next game and all DLC should be on the house.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1541 posts

Hello @tastychip742323 and @SuPHaSuLLy,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I can assure you that the development team are investigating this issue and as soon as we have an update, we will let everyone know both through this thread and the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • N0V4SP31
    4 posts

Just saw that this topic is not even into the FALL 2021 UPDATE plan........ not even mentionned.......
    How can a bug this important, that won't let player finish the game, cannot be a top priority ?!!?

• TastyChip742323
    15 posts

@n0v4sp31 such [censored] bro :/, it’s always been the same story with Ubisoft, it’s like they don’t give a single [censored], they keep adding new stuff to game cuz that’s what makes them money but they don’t care about us the players. Someone in this forum payed $130 for the game and can’t even finish it, it’s literally unacceptable

• TastyChip742323
    15 posts

@suphasully bro they don’t give a single [censored], look at his response, “sorry to hear about your experience” We bought $$$ a game that we cannot even finish like what, it’s so unfair!!!!

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1152 posts

@N0V4SP31 - The list of issues planned to be addressed in a future update present in the Known Issues list is not exhaustive, and does not include every issue that will be addressed in the 1.4.0 patch, as the full list of issues has not yet been released in the form of the official patch notes. Please rest assured that just because the issue is not listed there, that it is not a priority for the team or is not being investigated.

@TastyChip742323 - I understand from your posts that you are frustrated by this issue, and wish to progress past this point in the game. I fully appreciate this, as I was very keen to finish the game myself and was immersed in the story. I have brought this issue with speaking to Rollo to the development team's attention again today, and have been advised that it remains under their investigation for the moment. As soon as I hear more about their progress, I'll be sure to post again here in the thread with any new information I receive. You may find this dev blog written by the Community Team interesting in the meantime, as it documents our update pipeline and how new title updates are produced, and the steps to addressing reported issues.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics