ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• copperheadsdad
    1 posts

@tastychip742323 my 16 year old son "unkind-weather" solved it in 10 seconds , piercing arrow through the door to kill the guard . Shame on you Ubisoft . maybe you should contact him for beta testing .

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences with "Old Wounds" within this thread.

@SuPHaSuLLy - I understand that the investigation has been ongoing for some time now, and I apologise for any impact that this has had on your gaming experience. The development team will be deploying a fix for "Old Wounds" in a future update. As soon as we have a confirmed ETA for this update's release, we'll let you know within this thread. Additionally, any future updates will also be published within patch notes posted in the News & Announcements forum, so please keep an eye out for these.

@copperheadsdad - I'm glad to hear that your son was able to resolve the issue in their game by using the piercing arrow ability. I'm aware that using this ability has helped some other players to kill the trapped guard and progress further as well. Thanks for sharing!

The development team will be deploying a fix for guards that have become stuck in the brothel in a future update. Once we have more confirmed information to share, including an ETA for this fix, then we will let you know within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2663 posts

Hey everyone,

Today's patch has resolved these issues with the quest "Old Wounds" as listed below:

• Players were unable to complete the quest "Old Wounds" because Rollo does not follow Eivor into his camp and cannot be interacted with.
    • Players were unable to interact with Rollo at the brothel 
    • Players were unable to complete "Old Wounds" due to a guard becoming trapped in the brothel.

If you are still having any of these issues after updating the game, please let us know.

Official Response
  • lil_kill2498
    2 posts

@ubi-froggard I can't find Rollo in old wounds can you please help me with this

• lil_kill2498
    2 posts

@ubi-froggard I am still not able to contact Rollo in brothel

• Damienstarrs81
    17 posts

@ubi-froggard well lad update doesnt work rollo still stuck in brothel surely the fix team can just make so the door is open are windows so evor can walk climp in and interact with rollo. Its taken far to long lad please sort this out i am loosing faith here

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey there guys, sorry to hear that you are still experiencing issues with this quest after TU 1.5.0 has been released and fully installed on your platform. Could you please include a video showing that you are on the latest version of the game and the issue itself in-game? Your game version should be located in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.

I’d recommend uploading this video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread that we can take a closer look at. We can then forward these reports to the dedicated teams for further investigation.

Thanks! 

• smac6816
    4 posts

@ubi-froggard I am still having my issues with this mission. Please see the video I uploaded to youtube below:

• SuPHaSuLLy
    26 posts

im In the same exact thing as@smac6816. @ubi-froggard smacs video is spot on with me I have the updated version as well. I can’t interact with rollo or estrid.

• Ubi-Ciel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 825 posts

Hey there @smac6816 and thanks for sharing this video with us. I wasn't able to see your game's version on it, can you please provide another video or an image where that is visible?

@SuPHaSuLLy Hey, I'm sorry to read you're also experiencing this issue. Can you also provide us with a video showing that bug as well as your game's version?

Once we have received it, we will forward this to the game team for further investigation.

Official Response
  • SuPHaSuLLy
    26 posts

@ubi-ciel ive been experiencing it for about a year and a half now. We all get told our team is looking into this and asked to upload more information. That last video says it all. So you can see my frustration. My video would be the same as the one smac posted. Everything that he went over in his video is the same with me. Im not able to interact with estrid she just stands there and I’m not able to get to rollo inside the brothel. Also I can I assure you I’m completely up to date with the patch. I’ve done everything on my end to make sure that it is not an error on me. I get on about every other week to see if it’s updated and check this discussion at least once a week.

• Damienstarrs81
    17 posts

@ubi-ciel my game is exactly the same issue for well over a year please help us out

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Community Representative 939 posts

@damienstarrs81 I'm sorry to hear this issue with "Old Wounds" persists with you. Can you please upload a video showing that you're on the latest version of the game and include a video of the specific issue itself in-game? Your game version can be located in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.

Official Response
  • SuPHaSuLLy
    26 posts

@ubi-spacecats

So there has been about 5 or 6 Ubisoft people message in this thread maybe they are bots? There is a video in this thread in which 3 of us has said we all are experiencing what is going on in the video. And let’s be real we all game enough to come on a active gaming thread to express concern. So I’m pretty sure we all have the updated patch since most people have automatic updates.

All we are getting is sorry for the inconvenience please upload a video and prof of patch and how Ubisoft understands how this can be frustrating. Do they really December of 2020 since I’ve said something here it is March 2022.

We have paid for a product we can’t use

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

I'm sorry to hear that some of you are still unable to progress in "Old Wounds" following the release of TU 1.5.0 due to Rollo being stuck inside the brothel. I understand that this issue is preventing you from progressing further in the story, and apologise for any impact that this issue has had on your gaming experience.

I've forwarded the video shared by @smac6816 to the dedicated teams and reopened the investigation into this quest. If you are still affected by this issue, we would greatly appreciate up-to-date videos that show the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are unable to progress in "Old Wounds" due to Rollo being stuck inside of the brothel.

I'd recommend uploading this video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread. Additionally, please can you ensure that you have an up-to-date save file uploaded to the Cloud? You can check this by looking for a cloud icon on your most recent save file.

@lil_kill2498 & @Damienstarrs81 - Please can you provide a video including the information requested above, as we can then pass these along to the dedicated teams for a closer look.

@Damienstarrs81 & @smac6816 - Can you also let us know the username of the account where you play Assassin's Creed Valhalla? I checked the account you contacted us from, and it doesn't look like you've launched Assassin's Creed Valhalla from this account.

@SuPHaSuLLy - We're thankful for the videos you have provided for us previously, as these have been helpful for further investigation. It would be helpful to have a new video showing you have TU 1.5.0 is installed and that the issue still persists in-game, as the dedicated teams can use this as part of the reopened investigation. If you're able to, please could you capture a new video? I can then include this in your updated report to the dedicated teams.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • SuPHaSuLLy
    26 posts

@ubi-borealis

ok here’s the video that’s just like smacs with the updated patch. I doesn’t show where to go or allow any interaction with the characters. Every thing is good on my end nothing else I can do.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thank you for providing us with an up-to-date video, @SuPHaSuLLy! I've forwarded this to the dedicated teams so they can take a closer look at this as part of the reopened investigation.

If we require any additional information from you, we'll reach out within this thread. Any future updates from the investigation will also be posted within this thread, as well as within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • N0V4SP31
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis Tnx a lot,
    for me it fixed the guard stuck inside. I can finally go on!

tnx a lot!

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3297 posts

Thanks for getting back to us @n0v4sp31 !

Glad to see you've been able to progress!

Official Response
  • Damienstarrs81
    17 posts

@ubi-borealis account name is damien starrs [Redacted]

Suggested Topics